[Drama 2019] Welcome 2 Life, 웰컴2라이프

0ly40

• Replies 174
  • Created
  • Last Reply

***Kocowa will be subbing the drama “Welcome 2 Life”. This is a Los Angeles-based video streaming collaboration between the Big 3 broadcasting stations in Korea (MBC, SBS, and KBS) and provides English-subbed Korean TV programs legally outside of Korea (DramaFever got their content from them). They also have a news and entertainment blog. :P

cr-Cloud USA

• Guest changed the title to [Current Drama 2019] Welcome 2 life, 웰컴2라이프 - Mon & Tue @ 22:00 KST

*** I hope the ratings will still increase as the story progresses. :P

*********************************************************************************

“Welcome 2 Life” Takes No. 1 Among The 3 Monday-Tuesday Drama Premieres This Week

be8dce8a7de44ba5b901116854b89551.jpeg?s=

This week brings with it three new drama premieres!

August 5, MBC’s “Welcome 2 Life,” KBS2’s “I Wanna Hear Your Song,” and SBS’s “Everything and Nothing” all aired their first episodes.

Of the three, “Welcome 2 Life,” which stars Rain and Lim Ji Yeon, recorded 4.5 percent and 6.3 percent viewership, scoring first in the Monday-Tuesday ratings race, although it did fall 2.2 and 3.6 points from the finale of the previous MBC drama, “Partners for Justice 2.”

KBS2’s “I Wanna Hear Your Song,” starring gugudan’s Kim Sejeong and Yeon Woo Jin, hit 2.7 and 3.3 percent viewership, landing the No. 2 spot. Meanwhile, SBS’s “Everything and Nothing” with Park Si Eun and Yoon Chan Young achieved ratings of 2.9 and 2.8 percent.

Meanwhile in cable broadcasting, JTBC’s “Moments of 18,” starring Ong Seong Wu and Kim Hyang Gi, scored 3.3 percent viewership nationwide.

“Welcome 2 Life,” “I Wanna Hear Your Song,” “Everything and Nothing,” and “Moments of 18” are all available on Viki with English subtitles.

Watch the premiere of “Welcome 2 Life,” a rom-com about a selfish lawyer named Lee Jae Sang (played by Rain) who gets thrust into a parallel world because of an accident and starts to live a new life as an upright prosecutor:

Watch Now

(skipped unrelated.....)

Source (1) (2)

*** RAIN posted this picture during radio show yesterday August 5 with a caption - " #Welcome to Life # 8: 55 PM" - :P I'm happy that the first episode was supported by many. It was a NICE EP. It was hilarious. :P

20190806 - "Welcome2Life" Preview EP3

20190805 - "Welcome2Life" EP2 Death of the secretary

Spoiler

20190805 - "Welcome2Life" EP2 Jung Ji-hoon threatens Seo Yi-sook, "Who made things worse?"

20190805  - "Welcome2Life"  EP2 Lim Ji-yeon finds a clue

20190805 - "Welcome2Life" EP1 "you were in the same position as him"

20190805  - "Welcome2Life"  EP1 Jung Ji-hoon & Lim Ji-yeon's violent anniversary?

[MV] Min Kyung Hoon(BUZZ) Welcome2Life OST -1

Lyrics (mixture of Korean & English)

https://klyrics.net/min-kyung-hoon-welcome-2-life/

Spoiler

In your life
어디서부터 fine me
In your heart
한 순간도 멈추지 못해 너와 나
You are my whole new life
Another day
설명할 수 없는 Right now
Whole new life
다시 한 번 살 수 있다면 Wo
You’re my destiny in my life two life
Oh Life is good enough for us Yeah
You’re my love in my life only one
Oh Life is the one
Only one for you Yeah
Stay close to me
난 너를 놓지 않아
Whole new life
너와 함께 할 수 있다면
Oh Welcome two my life
Oh Life is the one
only one for you Yeah
Oh Life is the one only one for you
Oh Welcome two my life

EP2 (8/6)

tUoIGXd.png

vF9rmIw.png

https://entertain.naver.com/now/read?oid=408&aid=0000076382

Spoiler

1 hour ago, booha said:

[MV] Min Kyung Hoon(BUZZ) Welcome2Life OST -1

I don't know why, but whenever I listen to Min Kyung Hoon singing I feel like his voice does not fit him and it happened again with this OST (I like both, but I feel like there should be two different people).

“Welcome 2 Life” Continues To Lead Monday-Tuesday Dramas With Increased Ratings

bac1259590ad448cae18ca23a4c04f18.jpeg?s=

All of this week’s Monday-Tuesday dramas increased in ratings on Tuesday!

MBC’s “Welcome 2 Life,” which took No. 1 in its time slot right out of the gate Monday, maintained its lead, recording 5.3 and 6.8 percent viewership for its latest episodes. KBS2’s “I Wanna Hear Your Song” also saw more people tuning in on day two, with 2.8 and 4 percent. SBS’s “Everything and Nothing” achieved 2.7 and 3 percent ratings.

In cable broadcasting, JTBC’s “Moments of 18” held steady with a small increase to 3.5 percent.

Watch “Welcome 2 Life,” starring Rain and Lim Ji Yeon:

Watch Now

(skipped unrelated.....)

Source (1) / soompi news

Watch Korean Series "Welcome 2 Life" Thai Sub

DoctorJohnEP05EP06.mp4_snapshot_00.56.26

Title: 웰컴 2 라이프 / Welcome 2 Life
Other names: Living Two Lives Anyway
Category: Fantasy Romance/Investigative
Episode: 32 (2 EPs per day)
TV station: MBC
Airtime: August 5 - September 24, 2019
Time: Monday - Tuesday, 855pm KST

Synopsis

-        It is a drama about a skilled lawyer who enters a parallel world after getting into an unfortunate accident. It is a fantasy drama that will tell the story about a selfish lawyer who helps people who want to take advantage of the law. One day he gets sucked into a parallel universe due to an unfortunate accident and begins to live a completely new life as an upright prosecutor.

-        The drama series will have Rain playing Lee Jae-Sang. A car accident causes him to go into a parallel world where he is married to Ra Shi-On played by Lim Ji-Yeon. In the world where he came from, Lee Jae-Sang and Ra Shi-On broke up 10 years earlier.

Main actors :

Rain as Lee Jae Sang
Lim Jiyeon
as Ra Si-on
Kwak Si Yang  as Goo Dong-tae

Supporting

Hong Jin-gi as Moon Ji-ho

Park Shin-ah as Ha Min-hee

Im Sung-jae as Yang Go-woon

Jang So-yeon as Bang Young-suk

Son Byung-ho as Jang Doo-sik

Kim Joong-ki as Park Gi-beom

Welcome 2 Life Sub Thai Ep.1 + 2  (available)

Welcome 2 Life Sub Thai Ep.3 + 4 (August 7/8)

credit : Rain Cloud Thailand

https://www.kseries.tv/welcome-2-life/?fbclid=IwAR35CDMAED79bZgUF-POl9I6mIR2-L4PiR9eDQT89ZdSVATnauHJmzCCG5M

*** "Welcome 2 Life" increased slightly. It rated 5.3% - 6.8% last night (Aug6 EP), which is 0.5% more than the previous episodes. :P

photo1089298.jpg

Premiere Watch: Let Me Hear Your Song, Welcome 2 Life, Be Melodramatic

premwatch_letmehear.jpg

The July drama rush is over, and we’re starting off August with just three new dramas. With the pace of premieres slowing down, it gives us a chance to take a breather between each new show. Two of this week’s new premieres are an interesting mashup of several dramas (thriller-rom-com, fantasy-legal-rom-com) while our last premiere of the week is a take on adulthood very much rooted in reality.

Welcome 2 Life

premwatch_letmehear3.jpg

Time slot: Monday & Tuesday
Broadcaster: MBC
Genre: Fantasy, legal, rom-com, investigative
Episode count: 32 episodes

Reasons to watch: Rain stars as a man who falls into a parallel universe and must adjust to living in this alternate world while trying to figure out how to get back to the “real” world. In his original world, he was a powerful private attorney who really just cared about himself. In his new life, he finds that he’s a prosecutor and married father of one. The kicker? His wife, Im Ji-yeon, was his ex-girlfirend in the other universe. She is a police detective in both universes, though her life with Prosecutor Rain seems to have made her a more cheerful person than in the other universe where she dated Conceited Attorney Rain. Kwak Shi-yang plays her detective sunbae and partner, and interesting, unlike Rain, he seems to be able to actually travel between the alternate realities. While this makes me want to jump to conclusions (he’s a baddie!), it also makes for a whole range of interesting possibilities should Rain team up with Kwak. The drama is set to pose some questions about the paths people choose in life and what ultimately matters the most in leading a fulfilling life.

(skipped unrelated.....)

LINK here : http://www.dramabeans.com/2019/08/premiere-watch-let-me-hear-your-song-welcome-2-life-melo-suits-me/

What to expect at the Premiere of "Welcome 2 Life"

welcome-2-life.jpg

Here are four points to look out for during its premiere!

The opening of a parallel world

Welcome 2 Life will take you to a new world or a parallel universe that shifts at the same time and event as the present world. Rain plays a selfish lawyer but when he got sucked in a parallel universe because of an accident, he becomes a good lawyer. His ex-girlfriend in the current world becomes his wife in the parallel world. Rain will try to live a completely opposite life.

A drama that combines mystery, investigation, and comedy

"Welcome 2 Life" will combine mystery, a mind-blowing investigation, and comedy. It will show how a lawyer's life will drastically change from an evil lawyer to a kind-hearted lawyer inside the parallel universe. He will have a quirky relationship with his ex-girlfriend that will soon turn into comedy. The serious sides of the drama will occur when they begin investigating the mysterious incidents. 

Great acting from the cast

Viewers of this drama will exceed their expectations for the passionate acting of the cast. Rain will show his versatility for switching roles or a selfish lawyer and an upright lawyer. He will also showcase his comedic acting when he felt confused in his brand new life.

Rain's co-stars will also show their best acting performances. Lim Ji Yeon is a detective in the present world and an optimistic working mother in another world. Kwak Si Yang plays a senior in Violent Crimes unit who is very charismatic in the present world and very affectionate on the other.

The supporting cast will not let you down too. Son Byung Ho, Han Sang Jin, and Kim Joong will participate in corruption and evasion of the law for reputation and power. While, Park Won Sang, Jang So Yeon, Park Shin Ah, Im Sung Jae, Hong Jin Ki, and more are part of the Special Investigation Headquarters who team up to uncover the mysteries of the worlds.

Cinematography and storyline with breathtaking cliff-hangers

"Welcome 2 Life" has amazing cinematography and a heartwarming story that will capture the attention of viewers. The scene where Rain is sucked into the alternate universe will bring mixed emotions and the twists will make the viewers bite their nails. The collaboration of writer Yoo Hee Kyung and director Kim Geun made the cast successfully display their emotions and make the storyline very interesting.

"'From a genre aspect, 'Welcome 2 Life' is a romantic comedy and investigative drama that leaves no room for rest. I believe it will be an excellent drama to enjoy during this hot summer with its dual charms of light and sweet comedy and chilling suspense. The message stems from the love and growth of the characters through the events they experience. Please show lots of support for the characters as their experience change and development with each episode", said Writer Yoo Hee Kyung.

© Copyright 2017 KpopStarz.com. All Rights Reserved.

welcome 2 life holds press conference

l201908053983353010131678022.jpg

Welcome 2 Life held its press conference on August 5 ahead of its premiere in the evening on MBC. Fatherhood and marriage must be working well for Rain because he looks so young and radiant! Love his electric blue suit and stylish haircut. His fellow male co- stars looked pretty spiffy too. Im Ji Yeon’s white dress was a little bland but her co-stars colleagues more than made up for it.

201908051605776595_5d47d99378c8019417970

2019080515000473440_15742563817926205037

60a1450bf3a64aa2822f100f6331a2a547130895

Archived