I'm 30 and I dont know what to do

kyra myesha

feeling sooo depressed this month...

start with losing my job because of new snake arrive and un-competent boss

now, im 30 and dont know what to do. with a lot of debt and meeting the deadline. trying to sell something on instagram, applying what i know. still no effect. DAMN 

need a refreshment and some fighting spirit to start a new journey

• 7 months later...

My advise for you is to make a plan. First, of course, try to get a job, even a part time one. then, have a plan to get rid of debt. mostly by paying the interest so that it doesn't snowball. Then set a goal for yourself. In 20 years where do you want to be? Then save for those things to drive you on.  I hope you feel better now that it's been a few months. I believe in you. Try hard but don't kill yourself. Money isn't worth your life.

• 2 weeks later...

A person in their 30s is a tough one.  A lot of things change because I think our priorities adjusts as we leave our 20s.  I hope things are going better for you.  I would say pay attention to what makes you emotional... whether it is a positive emotion or negative.  Both will gleam secrets into who you are as a 30 yr old person.

Archived