Genre:  Historical, Romance, Wuxia, Drama, Martial Arts

Episodes: 50

Director: Sam Ho

Broadcast Period: 5/28/2020 - 6/19/2020

Cast:

Luo Yun Xi

Chen Yu Qi

Synopsis:

Chong Xue Zhi, a young master of Chonghuo Palace, leaves her home for a chance to experience the pugilist world and runs into Shang Guan Tou, master of the Yueshang Valley.
While outside, Chong Xue Zhi finds out she has been banished from the palace after their treasured martial arts manual “Nine Techniques of the Lotus God” is stolen, and decides to track down the thief with the help of Shang Guan Tou. After going through various trials and tribulations together, the traveling companions profess their love for each other and get married.
News spreads that the perpetrator has already mastered the martial arts technique, and is wreaking havoc through jianghu. The main couple discovers that the culprit is, in fact, Mu Yuan, guardian of Chonghuo Palace, and a bloody battle ensues.
(Sorce: CFensi)

**Please use spoiler tags for those who have not seen the episodes yet**

Episodes:

OSTs:

Additional Links:

And The Winner is Love 月上重火 Raw Episodes

RULES of SOOMPI
Don't post any requests for subs! Anything unrelated to the drama plot is considered spamming. Don't quote images. Due to the copyright/legal problems, no illegal streaming links will/should be posted on this thread as there had been major crackdowns going on lately. Any complaints about any streaming links will be counted as spam and will be reported to the mods.Any complaints of the respective companies such as Viki, youtube, etc. should be reported to the respective companies instead of posting your complaints here. Those who are caught breaking the Soompi posting rules more than 5 times will have their ID/IDs reported to the mods. Those who are caught promoting/posting illegal streaming links with subs (those without permission from the original subbers and doesn't have copyrights like Viki, Dramafever or Crunchyroll) will have their ID reported to the mods for endangering Soompi to legal issues for illegal streaming sites promotions. PLEASE GIVE CREDIT TO WHERE CREDIT IS DUE!

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Oh finally it's coming :wub: I saw many video from the cosplay version and they do have the audio version too. In my waiting list then. Rumor said it's Leo Lu (who was the Night Immortal second male lead in Ashes of Love) and the girl....is Chen Yu Qi (who was also in Ashes of Love and the super rating Heavenly Sword and Dragon Slayer 2019 Zhao Min) rumor is always rumor....until we have more information here the cosplay version found in YT. 

credit YT 

Mạc Quân Công Tử

another dramatic story.....

• 2 months later...

MV was uploaded on YouTube @frostflower14 @Eliza Marlowe

Seeing a handsome YunXi finally get the girl is making me all excited for the premiere! Chemistry looks good so far from the MV, unlike The Love Lasts Two Minds both can emote so well :wub: Looks like a love triangle with a lot of angst before a happy ending.

Another romantic trailer, which I could help translate but it's almost all pick-up lines :w00t: Shangguan Tou is such a flirt!

• sugarplum892 changed the title to [Current Mainland Chinese Drama 2020] And The Winner is Love 月上重火
5 hours ago, Reverie said:

Luo Yunxi is so good here with the whole charming and flirty vibe but I can’t seem to get into the storyline :unsure:

He can emote with just looks and body language. I am only here for his and Yukee's acting. I am not getting the storyline either. I think that he is way too skinny in this drama, but he and Yukee look divine together.

am i the only one who does not like how much they edited the female lead face? esp in the sun-kiss photo, i couldn't even recognise her. 

but i am liking the drama so far, i also like leo voice, it does not fully match but its graceful

Just watched up to ep 8, so far i like it, it is more into Jin Yong wuxia style, like Heavenly Sword and Swordman, which the story will focus around conflict between evil sects and what so called righteous sects, but dont know whether it is adapted from novel or not though. I really enjoy LYX and Yukee a lot. Hopefully this pace will continue until the end. 

Archived