Quantcast

[Mainland Chinese Drama 2020] And The Winner is Love 月上重火

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Leo's charm is the only thing that made me persevere to episode 16. I was so close to dropping this because of the lacklustre storyline but there are no other dramas to watch at this time. FINALLY Xue

SGT is too obvious with how much he fancies her but his insecurity and broken family baggage makes him emotionally unavailable. It would have been more realistic if he rejected her in his cryptic, gen

I'm on EP 21 now and mostly I fast forward it. I really want to like this drama, but the plot is just not exciting as I want to. It is nice to see FL and ML made up, and confessed their love to each o

1 hour ago, Don Yu said:

OMG. Couple episodes in, and the Wuxia in this is definitely legit.

Does it keep up later episodes?

Not much, nothing like the fights in the beginning.

I'm on EP 21 now and mostly I fast forward it. I really want to like this drama, but the plot is just not exciting as I want to. It is nice to see FL and ML made up, and confessed their love to each other. I feel like recent dramas are not that exciting. Haha it's like there is only one screenwriter for all these dramas or something??? Nothing is exciting. 

• Like 3
  • LOL 1
16 hours ago, rosierosie said:

I feel like recent dramas are not that exciting.

Agreed..alot of them started out well and then gotten so disappointed midway or towards the end.

I guess the moral to this show is, it's ok to lie or to deceive the ones u love becos u can easily be forgiven hence the title "And The Winner Is Love"..:)

Spoiler

I personally didn't think SGT should've lied about his identity to CXZ after she'd thought he'd died, did he think he would get away with that?..that part of the story was so unnecessary.

The wicked prince is like a spoiled brat and i think the actor overacted his role too, sorry if i offended anyone.

• Like 1

The OST are sooooooo good, Zhou Shen voice is amazing and definitely the OST voice you love to listen to.

As for the plot, honestly I am not a fan of the main plot but I have to say it is needed to build the main characters love story. And, what I like the most in this drama is the love line between Leo and Yukee characters. 

So, what I want to say is that you may not like the plot but you can like the relationship between the main characters there.

It is just a shame that Leo couldn't make his dub like for his previous drama due to the outbreak but in any case it's still a good project.

:heart1:

• Love 1
48 minutes ago, Morpheus said:

The OST are sooooooo good, Zhou Shen voice is amazing and definitely the OST voice you love to listen to.

As for the plot, honestly I am not a fan of the main plot but I have to say it is needed to build the main characters love story. And, what I like the most in this drama is the love line between Leo and Yukee characters. 

So, what I want to say is that you may not like the plot but you can like the relationship between the main characters there.

It is just a shame that Leo couldn't make his dub like for his previous drama due to the outbreak but in any case it's still a good project.

:heart1:

Exactly and that's what some people dont understand this was a costume drama but it was a love story 

• Love 1
  • sugarplum892 changed the title to [Mainland Chinese Drama 2020] And The Winner is Love 月上重火
30 minutes ago, Don Yu said:

The acting is GOOD!!

Sooooo good!!  They amazingly portrayed their roles! You can clearly see that they put a lot of effort to understand the characters they are acting. So for that you need to understand the personality and psychology of the role. Once you got that you will nail your play and be THE character. Here, everyone nail it !

:eating:

• Like 1
On 6/17/2020 at 5:10 AM, rosierosie said:

I'm on EP 21 now and mostly I fast forward it. I really want to like this drama, but the plot is just not exciting as I want to. It is nice to see FL and ML made up, and confessed their love to each other. I feel like recent dramas are not that exciting. Haha it's like there is only one screenwriter for all these dramas or something??? Nothing is exciting. 

I admit I also fast forwarded through parts of those episodes too. I was surprised that during the first ten episodes and more, I was actually bored.

However, I liked the OTP so I figured I should really give the show a chance. Well, I made it through the end but I was really disappointed with the frequent and prolonged misunderstandings between the OTP. It was like creating misunderstandings for misunderstandings sake to, I guess, keep things exciting. I don’t mind couples disagreeing and even falling out just as long as they both know they’re in love with each other. With this OTP, at least on the FL’s side around episodes in the 20s, she’s still doubting that the male lead love her. The ML also has some fault because he didn’t explain things but at the same time the FL wasn’t allowing him to explain. I just feel that it became annoying after a time. Disagree about things but please don’t doubt each other’s love repeatedly. 

As to the villain, I got little satisfaction from the conclusion of his story. It seems unfair that he got away with so much and didn’t meet a befitting end. 

8 hours ago, celebrianna said:

I admit I also fast forwarded through parts of those episodes too. I was surprised that during the first ten episodes and more, I was actually bored.

However, I liked the OTP so I figured I should really give the show a chance. Well, I made it through the end but I was really disappointed with the frequent and prolonged misunderstandings between the OTP. It was like creating misunderstandings for misunderstandings sake to, I guess, keep things exciting. I don’t mind couples disagreeing and even falling out just as long as they both know they’re in love with each other. With this OTP, at least on the FL’s side around episodes in the 20s, she’s still doubting that the male lead love her. The ML also has some fault because he didn’t explain things but at the same time the FL wasn’t allowing him to explain. I just feel that it became annoying after a time. Disagree about things but please don’t doubt each other’s love repeatedly. 

As to the villain, I got little satisfaction from the conclusion of his story. It seems unfair that he got away with so much and didn’t meet a befitting end. 

Yeah, like in the drama 'The Love Lasts Two Minds' just like this OTP. I just stopped halfway. Very disappointed, because it could have been better if the script wasn't so bad. Hopefully we will see Leo in a much better drama^^