Director: Shi Luan (石栾)

Broadcast Period: 

Cast:

Zhang Kai Tai

Jiang Zhen Yu

Zhang Cheng Hang

Jiang Yuan

Synopsis:

This story follows a group of martial artists who are on the hunt for the legendary treasure sabre/sword and fights to posses it powers.

Cr mydramalist

**Please use spoiler tags for those who have not seen the episodes yet**

Preview:

Coming soon...

OSTs:

Coming soon...

Additional Links:

Coming soon...

RULES of SOOMPI
Don't post any requests for subs! Anything unrelated to the drama plot is considered spamming. Don't quote images. Due to the copyright/legal problems, no illegal streaming links will/should be posted on this thread as there had been major crackdowns going on lately. Any complaints about any streaming links will be counted as spam and will be reported to the mods.Any complaints of the respective companies such as Viki, youtube, etc. should be reported to the respective companies instead of posting your complaints here. Those who are caught breaking the Soompi posting rules more than 5 times will have their ID/IDs reported to the mods. Those who are caught promoting/posting illegal streaming links with subs (those without permission from the original subbers and doesn't have copyrights like Viki, Dramafever or Crunchyroll) will have their ID reported to the mods for endangering Soompi to legal issues for illegal streaming sites promotions. PLEASE GIVE CREDIT TO WHERE CREDIT IS DUE!

The best version was the version 1985 :wub: from TVB. I hope the remake version will not change a lot from the old version. Ray Lui was a good Wu Fei. Version 1999 with Sunny Chan was good also. Felix Wong be the father version with Maggie Siu have a good chemisty together. But I was so annoying with Charmaine Sheh, maybe because it's was her first serie and her acting was so unnatural to be Yiuk Lan. Just waiting for this remake which revised version they will chose from Jin Yong :phew:

• 1 year later...

in novel, there is no character name Fan Yuting , the only Fan surname appear in the novel is middle-aged man , so i think they make a new story focus more on love and romance among these 4 families, so dont go mad if this adaptation would deviate from the novel

For me flying fox snowy mountain is the least Jin Yong adaptation i like, so i only watched the tvb ones, very long long time ago, never saw the remake version. I even forgot what the story like... Maybe i'll try to watch this newest version.

14 hours ago, tothestars said:

For me flying fox snowy mountain is the least Jin Yong adaptation i like, so i only watched the tvb ones, very long long time ago, never saw the remake version. I even forgot what the story like... Maybe i'll try to watch this newest version.

usually producer combine Young Flying Fox and Flying Fox Snow Mountain as one adaptation, but this time they separate it , also the Young Flying Fox's license have been taken by Zhang Jizhong 

• Guest changed the title to [Upcoming Mainland Chinese Drama 2021] Flying Fox of Snowy Mountain 雪山飛狐
  • 1 month later...

so here is the latest news.

there are 3 (yes three) upcoming Fox (that adapted from Jin Yong's novel).

the first one is Young Flying Fox , a TV series produced by famous Zhang Jizhong, will start shooting march, 2021 . Main broadcast network : Tencent 

the second one is Fox Volant of the Snowy Mountain, a 45-episodes TV series that produced by a company name Huace dan IQIYI. Starring: Zhang Kaitai, Jiang Zhenyu, Zhang Chenghang, & Jiang Yuan. probably the fastest one to be released.

the third one is Fox Volant of the Snowy Mountain movie version, production house are iQIYI dan Qimai Studio, producer = Yang Qiming and Qiao Lei. the first Poster and Behind scene video are already available on Weibo.

yeah these 2021-2022 will be the year of Fox .

viva Jin Yong

• SC2019 changed the title to [Upcoming Mainland Chinese Drama] Flying Fox of Snowy Mountain 雪山飛狐

Archived