[Drama 2019] Melting Me Softly, 날 녹여주오

liltash85

• Replies 580
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, cherkell said:

Reading some Korean sites today, and it looks like "Let Me Melt" will have 16 episodes and the production company is JS Productions.

thanks for the info. Will update accordingly

I am very, very, very much looking forward to this drama. The plot is a fairy tale! I hope the dorama will be as gentle, magical and kind as the dorama with the similar plot of "Binggoo" ...^_^:wub:
And I hope Chang Wook will appear here in all its glory ...

13 hours ago, triplem said:

She was also in JTBC’s Life . Decent actress. I hope people will give her a chance. Anyway I’m just happy to hv handsome back on screen :D 

@Sarang21 @Ameera Ali @stroppyse I believe during the freezing bit , there’d be opportunities for fan service . Maybe he’ll be like Captain America! 

Yes!! I´m sure we are going to see JCW post military abs....more materials for the JCW club :lol:. The story also sounds interessting....so I´m definitely checking it out. I´m sure that a lot of viewers are going to melt by the sight of JCW :lol:

7 hours ago, stroppyse said:

.....Btw @thistle, I totally understand your reservation about WJA's kissing scenes. I gave her a pass on those in JBL since it was her first acting project ever apparently, but hopefully, she's going to be improved in this drama. I can't imagine being deer in the headlights during a kissing scene with Wookie. :D:wub:

Same!  It was actually.....

Spoiler

just the final kiss in the last scene of JBL that really seriously bugged me because the other uncomfy kisses made a certain sense because the characters were getting to know one another and neither of them could easily trust or be physically/mentally/emotionally comfortable with other people because of the traumatic past.  But by the time of the final kiss, there should certainly have been warmth instead of the frozen scene we saw, weather notwithstanding, and, there really should have been, if you pardon the expression in this particular instance, some "melting" into one another.  ;)

Seems like JCW would put his "all" into this role since it is his re-start after military service.  Whatever happens and whoever has the good fortune of being his co-star, he is surely gonna shine.  It would be great if WJA could shine with him; she is really very talented.

1 hour ago, Friendly kitty said:

I am very, very, very much looking forward to this drama. The plot is a fairy tale! I hope the dorama will be as gentle, magical and kind as the dorama with the similar plot of "Binggoo" ...^_^:wub:
And I hope Chang Wook will appear here in all its glory ...

I like Bingoo. The drama is a moving drama. Hope this will be too. 

@triplem & @Sarang21  what this title, let me melt , if He melted who I am gonna fangirl  :joy:  , when he melt , would I be able to make lollipops of him :mrgreen:

6FE9B0F3-A77C-47F0-BE27-3E7D90EBEE20.gif

I am happy to do melting , squeezing, drooling 

, just show us these abs you been hiding :mrgreen:

* thanks @triplem for tagging :wub: 

In story they have body temp problem i think if body temp inrase more than 27c , they die . It will be so funny  I think  they fell in love with each other and wanna kiss and make love with each other but bq their body temp gonna incrase they cant do it and they will try to fix their problem  . story is obvious ................

:tounge_wink::grin:

• 2 weeks later...

And we have our first Idol Casting!  Choi Bo Min of the boy group Golden Child has been added to Let Me Melt's cast today.  No word as to what exactly his character will entail just yet.  (Source:  http://www.spotvnews.co.kr/?mod=news&act=articleView&idxno=296755)

296755_366851_5316.jpg

EDIT:  Here's the Soompi article just posted:  https://www.soompi.com/article/1333127wpp/golden-childs-bomin-to-join-ji-chang-wook-and-won-jin-ah-in-new-tvn-romantic-comedy

Guys, I'm seeing some news in Korean portals that say one of the producers stated the MMS premiere is being shifted to 19 October 2019.  I wouldn't be surprised because the show is still casting the secondary and tertiary leads, along with supporting actors.  Will investigate more and report back ASAP!

• Guest changed the title to [Upcoming Drama 2019] Melting Me Softly, 날 녹여줘 - Sat & Sun @ 21:00 KST - Ji Chang Wook - Premieres in October 2019

Well isn't THIS interesting!  If you've been living under a rock, this is Lee Hong Gi, the leader of Korean rock band F.T. Island.  He and Ji Chang Wook co-starred in the 2016 reboot of musical "The Days," so the boys know each other quite well.

Yoon Se Ah has finally confirmed her role as Na Ha Young, an announcer at the same network where PD Ma Dong Chan works.  Dong-chan had made a promise to marry Announcer Na before the whole freezing incident occurred.  After being frozen for 20 years, Dong-chan finds out that Ha-young kept a secret from him all those years that will turn Dong-chan's world inside out. 

201907090924777198_5d23df28d5442.jpg

OSEN article (in Korean):  http://www.osen.co.kr/article/G1111181731

Archived