[Drama 2019] Melting Me Softly, 날 녹여주오

liltash85

• Guest changed the title to [Upcoming Drama 2019] Melting Me Softly, 날 녹여줘 - Sat & Sun @ 21:00 KST - Ji Chang Wook & Won Jin Ah - Premieres on September 28th
  • Replies 580
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I wonder if JCW will be mentioning Melting on his new YouTube channel?  Unfortunately I barely understand a word of Korean so I have no idea what he is saying or what is written on the screen.  He's uploaded two videos already.

9 hours ago, thistle said:

I wonder if JCW will be mentioning Melting on his new YouTube channel?  Unfortunately I barely understand a word of Korean so I have no idea what he is saying or what is written on the screen.  He's uploaded two videos already.

Wook's YouTube channel videos will be English-subbed eventually; just not right away.  I believe there was a day or two in between the original posting and the English subs showing up on his entry video.  We at The Kitchen inquired about helping out, but were told that the channel will not be open to community assistance.  Which makes sense, because I'm sure they just don't want anyone to pop in and fiddle around.

He did say that there will be some behind-scenes of the drama filming, but let's see how tvN takes to that.  They're *very* proprietary about their content and how it is disseminated.  Several fan channels re-uploading "Melting Me Softly" videos have already been taken down.  Wook will probably have to get clearance from tvN and Glorious Entertainment before posting on-set content.

I have high expectations for this drama. I love Ji Chang Wook and something very important for me: the writer is the same who wrote my beloved Strong Woman Do Bong Soon. 

In this interview Won Jin Ah says: "We plan to continue to show exciting scenes, and you should be prepared as it will be difficult to hold in your laughter".

I can't wait for discover if this drama will be as funny and adorable as Strong Woman Do Bong Soon was.

1 hour ago, dulcinea1 said:

I have high expectations for this drama. I love Ji Chang Wook and something very important for me: the writer is the same who wrote my beloved Strong Woman Do Bong Soon. 

In this interview Won Jin Ah says: "We plan to continue to show exciting scenes, and you should be prepared as it will be difficult to hold in your laughter".

I can't wait for discover if this drama will be as funny and adorable as Strong Woman Do Bong Soon was.

Oh~! I didn't notice it was the same writer for SWDBS :D. And even the movie The Dude In Me. Nice. Then I expect the level of comedy in this too then. I'm hopeful it'll be a straight up comedy all throughout.

10 minutes ago, lightbringer06 said:

You mean the female lead, Wo Jin-a? Yeah, me too :D. I know she was in Rain or Shine with Junho but haven't really watched that. This is gonna be her third drama.

Yes, she was in Just Between Lovers aka Rain or Shine opposite Jun-ho and she was GREAT!!!! She plays the brooding type of characters very well so I hope her character will be different here! Can’t wait!

Archived