Quantcast
liltash85

[Drama 2019] Melting Me Softly, 날 녹여주오

@stroppyse thanks for your comment. Of course I am perfectly aware that scenes are often filmed out of order since there are so many factors the production needs to consider... I was just baffled seeing how much time seems to have passed between the shooting of scenes that appear close in the episodes. But yes, I guess they could afford to do this since they started filming early. And I fully share the sentiment regarding the fact that they are not live shooting for this drama.

@LavelyShai fully agree with what you have written! And really, when NHY showed up with the ring I was definitely so done with her! It's a pity because she could have been an interesting character but... :angry:And I too loved the way MDC choose to reveal the whole thing. That was really good. 

Lastly, tvN released the bts for ep 5/6 :)

• Like 4

For a Ji Chang Wook drama, this thread is basically dead lol I'm very emotionally invested in this one, maybe because I'm enjoying the chemistry.

• Like 3
  • Sad 2

am I the only one who is bored watching this (I watched all the episodes so far)

I couldn't believe it's from the same writer of Woman of Dignity and Strong Woman Do Bong Soon, those dramas were addicting but this one is meh...

hopefully it will get better soon :huh: 

Kim Won Hae singing was funny though

• Like 1

I dunno, the first two episodes were kinda slow and had choppy editing but then it picked up. @LavelyShai I'm enjoying it too, the chemistry is great and I like the funny bits too. :P I guess it's not everyones cup of tea. 

• Like 5

On 10/12/2019 at 7:07 AM, stroppyse said:

way, I've really liked the glimpses of chemistry between DC and MR that we've seen thus far. It's the main reason that I've stuck through the starting episodes despite there being serious plot holes.

@stroppyse me too, the main reason im stuck through this drama, because of thease two main lead. I read all of your post here. Im so thankful that you are here in this thead :heart:

• Like 3

11 hours ago, crystaltears said:

am I the only one who is bored watching this (I watched all the episodes so far)

I couldn't believe it's from the same writer of Woman of Dignity and Strong Woman Do Bong Soon, those dramas were addicting but this one is meh...

hopefully it will get better soon :huh: 

Kim Won Hae singing was funny though

I want to like it so much, I’ve watched every single episodes but honestly, I just don’t care for either leads and find them both very unlikeable. Won Jin Ah is overreacting and exaggerating too much as Mi Ran and why is she always yelling? The chemistry between her and Dong Chan is barely even there and why is he suddenly looking at her with affection? There’s no improvements on the storyline or their relationship... I’m very disappointed. 

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

Each to their own opinions, of course. I am looking forward to the next episode, though. I do feel it has been a slow start, but expect things to start picking up since DC and MR have started developing attraction for each other, though both are clearly in denial about their respective feelings thus far. :D 

I feel that the sci-fi element of this drama took some setting up to do, compared to SWDBS which had a fantasy element, i.e. DBS’ extraordinary strength, which didn’t really require much explanation, justa treatment of some consequences. This drama, however, had to lay more groundwork in what caused DC and MR to take part in the experiment as well as dealing with the consequences of their actions.

So, if one can accept the rather ridiculous premise of the two leads having been frozen for 20 years, I don’t feel that either character is being overacted. If anything, some of it feels like under-reactions which conveys how bemused and confusing things must be for DC and MR. Just MHO.

• Like 7
  • Love 2