[Drama 2019] Melting Me Softly, 날 녹여주오

liltash85

• Replies 580
  • Created
  • Last Reply

OK. Just have to say my girl Won Jin Ah-she is so much improved on her kissing skills! She is so talented actress, but the kissing skills needed work. But in Ep. 10 she hold her own with JCW, so maybe he give her some tips? :) I so glad to see her improve so much and be able to embrace romance roles now. She 's come a long way since Just Between Lovers. 

10 minutes ago, cherkell said:

Could anyone share another livestreaming link for tvN?  The one most of us were using (AQStream) has gone offline in North America. Gomawo!

Actually I also use aq stream.. My country can use that link but tonight connection its worst.. So its lagging so much.. 

Huhu

25 minutes ago, morningdew said:

I think this is what happened at the beginning

@morningdew

Thank you ❤️ now i can wait with patient in  the next 6 hours for sub!

(I like that the edit is minimal and leave shower kiss stay at the end of Ep.10)

Many smile lovely scene of OTP in this Ep and also the content start to turn dark gray.

Professor, Please help DC and MR stay healthy!

5 hours ago, Table122000 said:

OK. Just have to say my girl Won Jin Ah-she is so much improved on her kissing skills! She is so talented actress, but the kissing skills needed work. But in Ep. 10 she hold her own with JCW, so maybe he give her some tips? :) I so glad to see her improve so much and be able to embrace romance roles now. She 's come a long way since Just Between Lovers. 

She's lucky this time to get the perfect mentor in kissing scenes. JCW is good at guiding his co stars in kiss scenes. 

My heart is still racing from watching episode 11!! The subtitles are not completed for the last 10 minutes or so but it's easy to understand what is happening. WOW! It doesn't seem like its the same writer. So many meaningful messages being conveyed about family love, loving oneself, and taking time out from life to "smell the roses". So many questions remain. What is NHY up to with the chairman, what's going to happen to the doctor, DC and MR, and what happened to the missing twin? The improved pacing has built anticipation. The change of DC's sister was heart warming. Got to give credit to MR for modeling positive sibling relationships!

Archived