[Drama 2019] Melting Me Softly, 날 녹여주오

liltash85

1 hour ago, aznchic209 said:

Yes, she was in Just Between Lovers aka Rain or Shine opposite Jun-ho and she was GREAT!!!! She plays the brooding type of characters very well so I hope her character will be different here! Can’t wait!

I think it is different. Looking at the teaser, she's the very opposite :D. And since this is rom-com, it's prolly gonna be more fluffy :wub:

• Replies 580
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 9/7/2019 at 11:11 PM, lightbringer06 said:

And since this is rom-com, it's prolly gonna be more fluffy :wub:

15 hours ago, triplem said:

This will be cheesy and cute with a capital C :lol:

5d796d48210b9195706709.gif?download

But OMG , this hilarious :joy:

What a dance in a team meeting :yum:

can’t wait for it , even make it closer to enjoy it :mrgreen:

On 9/8/2019 at 5:00 AM, aznchic209 said:

Yes, she was in Just Between Lovers aka Rain or Shine opposite Jun-ho and she was GREAT!!!! She plays the brooding type of characters very well so I hope her character will be different here! Can’t wait!

In Just Between Lovers, she was not a cheerful girl since she had a childhood trauma. But I guess she will be really cheerful in here. 

I hope that it will be a light romcom since I just finished a heavy story drama like HDL and Dr John. Now I watch another ongoing drama, Graceful Family, a heavy story drama too. :huh:

Looking forward to this series.  I thought WJA was really good in Just Between Lovers.  Although a very tear filled series, she pulled off some genuinely funny moments.  I loved JCW in Healer and Suspicious Partner.  He seems to have the chops for both serious drama and comedy.  I just finished up Hotel de Luna and Doctor John, so something a little lighter would be a nice change.

@Ameera Ali, I loved your dance sequences.

I just noticed that Yoon Se Ah is in this series as well.  She is such a versatile actor.  I loved her in Sky Castle, My Sassy Girl, Just Between Lovers, & Stranger.  She has some fantastic acting skills.

Archived