[Drama 2019] Melting Me Softly, 날 녹여주오

liltash85

Actor Seo Hyun Chul has been added to the cast as Dr. Hwang Kap Soo, who is in charge of the "Frozen Human Project" and holds a secret to the mystery that surrounds Dong-chan and Mi-ran being accidentally frozen for 20 years.  "Melting Me Softly" will also reunite Ji Chang Wook and Seo Hyun Chul, as they both starred together during the 2013, 2015 and 2016 seasons of musical "The Days."

1VLPD210XD_1.jpg

Source:  SEDaily

• Replies 580
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Guest changed the title to [Upcoming Drama 2019] Melting Me Softly, 날 녹여줘 - Sat & Sun @ 21:00 KST - Ji Chang Wook & Kim Won Ah - Premieres in October 2019
  • 3 weeks later...
On 8/19/2019 at 1:46 PM, triplem said:

Yay ! TvN made an official post. Have they released the script reading video  yet @cherkell

Well, they did.  And then they didn't.  There was a short 1-minute tvN video released yesterday afternoon, but then pulled for some unknown reason.  Wook and Glorious Entertainment had even posted it on their Instagrams, but then quickly deleted per tvN's instructions.  We grabbed it before that happened and hope to get it subbed before the weekend.  :P

Here's some photos of Won Jin Ah's fan cafe providing coffee truck support for her on the set!

restmb_jhidxmake.php?idx=5&simg=20190820

• liltash85 changed the title to [Upcoming Drama 2019] Melting Me Softly, 날 녹여줘 - Sat & Sun @ 21:00 KST - Ji Chang Wook & Won Jin Ah - Premieres in October 2019

Archived