Luo Jin

Wang Zijian

Yang Haoyu

Tian Lei

Zhang Xiaoqian

Sun Jiayu

Wang Yizhe

Synopsis:

25-year old Fang Si Jin loves herself. She is a woman who sells houses, the regional manager of a famous real estate company. In a turn of events, she is sent to deal with one of their chain stores, which has been suffering from declining sales. The manager of that store is Xu Wen Dao, a "nobleman" who is kind and can't bear to fire his underperforming employees. Fang Si Jin sees such benevolence as weak and useless. She manages to save the store using her cold, ruthless methods, but it loses its warm, inviting atmosphere. Fang Si Jin and Xu Wen Dao constantly butt heads over their different philosophies. 

Cr mydramalist

**Please use spoiler tags for those who have not seen the episodes yet**

Preview:

OSTs:

Additional Links:

Your Home Is My Business 卖房子的人/安家 English Subbed Episodes

RULES of SOOMPI
Don't post any requests for subs! Anything unrelated to the drama plot is considered spamming. Don't quote images. Due to the copyright/legal problems, no illegal streaming links will/should be posted on this thread as there had been major crackdowns going on lately. Any complaints about any streaming links will be counted as spam and will be reported to the mods.Any complaints of the respective companies such as Viki, youtube, etc. should be reported to the respective companies instead of posting your complaints here. Those who are caught breaking the Soompi posting rules more than 5 times will have their ID/IDs reported to the mods. Those who are caught promoting/posting illegal streaming links with subs (those without permission from the original subbers and doesn't have copyrights like Viki, Dramafever or Crunchyroll) will have their ID reported to the mods for endangering Soompi to legal issues for illegal streaming sites promotions. PLEASE GIVE CREDIT TO WHERE CREDIT IS DUE!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 8 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 3/11/2020 at 1:37 PM, crackaddict said:

wow, this forum is really sleeping on this excellent drama. smh. 

Agree..this is such a brilliant show. Great story with fab cast. My salute to Luojin and Sunli performance and chemistry. Hope more will tune in. 

• sugarplum892 changed the title to [Mainland Chinese Drama 2020] Your Home Is My Business 卖房子的人
  • 1 month later...

Hi, I've started watching it. Though initially I was uncertain about it (you know, estate agents here are not usually so interesting...!) I'm now getting really into it, and am really enjoying it. I'm a great fan of Luo Jin, he's such a good actor, especially after Royal Nirvana. He's great here too, and so is Sun Li, really good performances, very believable.

• Guest changed the title to [Mainland Chinese Drama 2020] I Will Find You a Better Home 卖房子的人/安家

Archived