Go Joon 고준 ❤️

Ameera Ali

4A3528DB-68F8-4B41-9E04-E2D674B2625A.gif

I thought I’d make an appreciation thread for my favourite actor Go Joon . I love him so much .I think he is truly amazing , great & extremely charming . So for all those member who appreciate his acting & general hotness that is Go Joon . Please bring to this thread your honest views, realistic appraisal , drooling or whatever floats your boat

DC093B50-E232-48A6-9351-EE7C52D60656.gif

Ameera , you can use this had tag #고준

that’s his Korean name . You can find more stuff on Twitter & IG . Sushi can dig stuff for you on Weibo. 

mr hwang is rising in popularity . I hope his agency capitalise on it 

The first time I saw KJ was in Save Me  :D  

he was a memorable character 

Hi! I’m a late comer and admirer of The Fiery Priest!:)

I just finished watching his happy together  episode and I really love his personality! What a talented person! So funny yet so charming in his own way! First noticed him in movie, The age of shadow. However he only had small role in the movie. Glad I got to see him in fiery priest.

Hope he got many successful projects in years to see.:lol:

On 5/6/2019 at 1:32 AM, unknown12 said:

Hi! I’m a late comer and admirer of The Fiery Priest!:)

I just finished watching his happy together  episode and I really love his personality! What a talented person! So funny yet so charming in his own way! First noticed him in movie, The age of shadow. However he only had small role in the movie. Glad I got to see him in fiery priest.

Welcome , 

U notice him in movies, so share with us I would love to know more about his role in movies :wub:

On 5/7/2019 at 11:10 PM, Ameera Ali said:

Welcome , 

U notice him in movies, so share with us I would love to know more about his role in movies :wub:

Thanks. :) I only watched his two projects, Age of shadows and The fiery priest. 

Well I’m a fan of han ji min. I watched the Age of shadows (starring song kang hoo and gong yoo) because of her. However I don’t know why I could notice him in that movie (such a scene stealer to me) :lol:, his role also as a freedom fighter, and he did some actions too. After that I didn’t track him down but then here comes this fiery priest drama  (I decided after reading the synopsis and watching the trailer , no romance that’s why:lol:had enough with romcom).

and after watching the fiery priest and happy together, now I’m admiring him a lot:scream: such a talented and funny person 

A gift for you all (can you spot him?):grimace:

AEN20160914002200315_04_i.jpg

news-160914-001.jpg

Archived