Quantcast
Ameera Ali

Go Joon (고준)❤️YAY!! Finally we can Appreciate him

Hi! I’m a late comer and admirer of The Fiery Priest!:)

I just finished watching his happy together  episode and I really love his personality! What a talented person! So funny yet so charming in his own way! First noticed him in movie, The age of shadow. However he only had small role in the movie. Glad I got to see him in fiery priest.

Hope he got many successful projects in years to see.:lol:

• Love 3

On 5/6/2019 at 1:32 AM, unknown12 said:

Hi! I’m a late comer and admirer of The Fiery Priest!:)

I just finished watching his happy together  episode and I really love his personality! What a talented person! So funny yet so charming in his own way! First noticed him in movie, The age of shadow. However he only had small role in the movie. Glad I got to see him in fiery priest.

Welcome , 

U notice him in movies, so share with us I would love to know more about his role in movies :wub:

• Like 2
  • Love 1

On 5/7/2019 at 11:10 PM, Ameera Ali said:

Welcome , 

U notice him in movies, so share with us I would love to know more about his role in movies :wub:

Thanks. :) I only watched his two projects, Age of shadows and The fiery priest. 

Well I’m a fan of han ji min. I watched the Age of shadows (starring song kang hoo and gong yoo) because of her. However I don’t know why I could notice him in that movie (such a scene stealer to me) :lol:, his role also as a freedom fighter, and he did some actions too. After that I didn’t track him down but then here comes this fiery priest drama  (I decided after reading the synopsis and watching the trailer , no romance that’s why:lol:had enough with romcom).

and after watching the fiery priest and happy together, now I’m admiring him a lot:scream: such a talented and funny person 

A gift for you all (can you spot him?):grimace:

AEN20160914002200315_04_i.jpg

news-160914-001.jpg

• Like 1
  • Love 3

dance compilation

how is it that he's able to pull off bad boy leather jacket and adorkable glasses at same time...

• Like 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 2

Posted (edited)

Mrs Hwang , Your oppa will appear in the variety  Ugly Duckling

https://youtu.be/vu7JXq7aWGY

sbs does not allow embedding of this vid 

edit to add

Edited by triplem
  • Like 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 2