[Drama 2019] Graceful Family, 우아한 가

icyphoenix

10 hours ago, thistle said:

Oh my goodness!  You got to see the infamous dinner table and Picasso's fish tank, too.  B)

LMAO she says the Picasso funeral was her fave episode by far. Too bad I didnt see Picasso, though. 

11 hours ago, Man-O-Man said:

Wow. You're so lucky to have a tour by one of your favourites (mine too). You are a devoted and energetic Kdrama fan. Maybe someday you'll get a bit part in a drama. 

Lol i would never!! I just got a bit lucky the coffee truck was scheduled the same time I was there. 

• Replies 787
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So it was very difficult for me to finish episode 6. I couldn't go through it without having to pause and scream from the inside. That's how annoyed I was. Seok Hee may be a badass, but she doesn't hide her weak side too. That's when my exasperation kicks in and I just wanna kill Ms Han and her good-for-nothing father  :naughty:

And ooh might I add, the sexual tension between the leads is uhh, how do I say it, exhilarating? I hope to see their romance bloom into something "steamy" lmao Seok Hee, after all, is quite liberated. If you get what I mean. :lol:

1 hour ago, Sushimi said:

@Lmangla do you think the 3rd Wife is trustworthy? It’s good that suk hee is planting people for the fight. But Na Ri to me is as cunning as them..considering she can go with the same route as the second Wife using suk hee..what do you think?

it is a case of "your enemy is my enemy and so we are friends" -- neither will trust each other but they will use each other to get what they want.

@mylovekge, it was indeed difficult to see SH suffer such a setback when she had to sign over her inheritance to her dirtbag father and Ms Hateful Han. I’m just glad she was able to successfully record that event. I hope she made tons of copies of the recording and that it will be useful in the future. I can’t stand greedy and power hungry people so I relish the thought that her father and his wife will be left dependent on SH or hopefully behind bars. Still, I really can’t see how SH and Lawyer Heo alone can take down TOP. 

8 hours ago, Sushimi said:

OMGGG things are gonna be hot! Tae Ho’s identity is out. Everything is really crashing in. Suk Hee is trying to branching off to everyone to fight this war... it’s really not a nice move..judging from her past experiences.

Who is Tae Ho?

On 9/25/2019 at 8:20 PM, celebrianna said:

@mylovekge, it was indeed difficult to see SH suffer such a setback when she had to sign over her inheritance to her dirtbag father and Ms Hateful Han. I’m just glad she was able to successfully record that event. I hope she made tons of copies of the recording and that it will be useful in the future. I can’t stand greedy and power hungry people so I relish the thought that her father and his wife will be left dependent on SH or hopefully behind bars. Still, I really can’t see how SH and Lawyer Heo alone can take down TOP. 

Agreed. I always thought Ms Han was just overly ambitious but I was shocked she actually went as far as ~murdering~ Mr. Wang. I dunno how else I'd call it. 

I cannot wait to see how she topples them over. And I'm pretty sure there's going to be a huge plot twist coming.

I’m still confuse with the relationship within SH’s Family. What i take from watching couple of eps, the father have many wives, the first wife has 2 sons (the first and the second), the second wife was SH’s mother, and the last wife was the little boy’s mother, an artist. The father supposed to be the grandfather’s biological son right? But why their relationship was like an enemy? And why the grandfather showing favoritism to SH and her mother compare the first wife amd her sons?

Hi everyone :)

Yeah.. the way they introduced Ms Han it seems like this character who is supposed to be 'complex' and is going to have this arc and come around at the end. They love that stuff in kdramas and they usually do it in the last 1-2 episodes without any development. They just get their redempetion for free. This applies to all kinds of type of kdramas. It can also be some family member in a romance drama. So she (it's often women for some reason) has been living that way her whole life but in the last episode we need to have those 5 minutes where she finally comes to her senses. I am sorry but i rather see her live in agony for the rest of her life.

After all the things she has done... you would assume that she wouldnt get that arc. Murder is on the list as well as some of you here said. Although probably not the murder of her mom (that wouldnt fit the trope). And i am afraid it's going to be this "well she didnt kill her mom and she was a good judge once.. " so is going to regret some things and live her life in peace. Going back to be an honorable judge or some bs lol.

Oh well... I sound way too negative again. Love the drama so far. The thing i disliked the most so far was when she got caught dui. I feel like she is too smart for that and it wasnt exactly a very eloborate plan of TOP. Knowing her special condition made it a bit better though.

Joining in. I so love this drama especially Suk-Hee! :heart:

59 minutes ago, Dundee said:

I’m still confuse with the relationship within SH’s Family. What i take from watching couple of eps, the father have many wives, the first wife has 2 sons (the first and the second), the second wife was SH’s mother, and the last wife was the little boy’s mother, an artist. The father supposed to be the grandfather’s biological son right? But why their relationship was like an enemy? And why the grandfather showing favoritism to SH and her mother compare the first wife amd her sons?

What I can deduce from Ep. 9, SH's mom is the first wife but she wasn't able to bear sons for SH's dad so she was kicked out.

Archived