Quantcast
icyphoenix

[Drama 2019] Graceful Family, 우아한 가

33 minutes ago, Lawyerh said:

P.s No Piccasso Junior on the line? 

No..... we don’t need another junior to fight for the inheritance :lol:

Btw, I just found out that chewing gum can kill a fish. So far I only know forbidden food for dogs, not fish :sweatingbullets:

• Like 1
  • LOL 6

Let there be makjang! 

I know our lawyer Heo have a big heart to help others. But I think at one point when he is kicked on the knees so many times while on the road of finding the truth, he will snap & play dirty. To me, TOP & the Mo family plays dirty all the time, so I don’t see why Our Lawyer should not, not do it. In order for Suk Hee to win & For Lawyer to get his mum out. They need to show those who force them to this state that it’s a matter of time before they see what this OTP can do. Even the kindest person can and will snap. Then at that point, no one will be able to stop them.

Our Lawyer’s Mother is hiding something big that when it comes out, it will act as a bomb that typical makjang drama will have but I feel that it will hit our lawyer & mo family the hardest...

This family & TOP, they are real sick & evil. Can’t wait to see their downfall one day.

Still wondering what is the exact reason as to why Ms Han wants Our Lawyer to be the full time TOP member...

Haha Picasso died with the comedic music that’s cute & funny :joy: Culture Shock indeed like Our Lawyer say.

FINALLY Our lawyer changed work clothes. Gosh..haha..finally inners are black & not white hahah

• Like 2
  • LOL 6

Don't u think the yellow dress and the hat is so cute?

DJC598C.jpg

Courtesy of mbn_drama ig.

• Like 8
  • Love 1

^cool thanks for sharing that. Just started this drama a few days ago and im hooked! cant wait for the next ep!

• Like 6

Graceful Family will be on tonight after a week's break for the Chuseok Holidays. Looking forward to episode 7. Still cuts from episode 7.

• Like 5

Guys, please vote Im Soo Hyang for the AAA Artist Awards which will be held in November this year. If you are a fan of Im Soo Hyang, please support  her. She is a great artist and she deserves to be recognised globally.

Thank you chingus

• Like 3
  • Love 2

Just started watching this a few days ago and love Lim Soo Hyang's character here, such a contrast from ID Gangnam Beauty and the male lead here matches her a lot better in terms of maturity and acting. The storyline is moving at a really good pace, never a dull moment - hope it gets even better!

• Like 4
  • Love 2

Watching raw...

I love that our FL is one smart lady B)

Spoiler

She recorded the conversation with Han before signing the waiver of management rights

And then Heo joined TOP officially now.

• Like 6

so another birth secret? ^_^ that teenager is not seok hee's brother but nephew? is what the preview for next ep is about?

• Like 4
  • LOL 3

6 hours ago, Lmangla said:

so another birth secret? ^_^ that teenager is not seok hee's brother but nephew? is what the preview for next ep is about?

Too many birth secrets in this drama lol. We still don't know who is who in the MO family:sweat_smile:

From the preview, the eldest son admitted that he is the father to the press conference but I guess there is gonna be a twist considering the fact that everyone is on that case. 

The subs will be late as usual for both episodes:tears:.

• Like 6
  • LOL 1

Congrats to Graceful Family team. They did great for episode 7. For a cable channel MBN, it's the highest they ever achieved for a drama. And the plot thickens from episode 8 onwards.

• Like 3
  • Awesome 3

For your information many of the websites have the english subtitles already., Please check it out.

• Like 4

I'm starting to think one of the brothers is the son of the TOP lady, I just don't see why she is fighting so hard to get the inheritance on the father's side and that's the only logic I can think of. 

• Like 3
  • Insightful 3

I'm late to the party!  Thought I'd try one episode of this drama today and ended up binge-watching five episodes instead.  :blink:   Usually I don't care for all the chaebol stuff but this is an interesting show.

I've got a question:  what was Second Son (sorry, can't get their names right so a description will have to do) doing messing about with his wife's jewelry?  It was a set of blue (maybe sapphire?) earrings and a necklace.  It looked like he hid the jewelry (or maybe just one earring) in his jacket pocket and then he kinda freaked out when wifey took the jacket out of his hand.  It was an odd moment.  

Obviously he doesn't even like his wife enough to sleep with her, and he just wants to keep her under control.  Why was he so interested in her jewelry?  (unless, of course, he wants to wear it himself :P )

• Like 6
  • LOL 1

14 hours ago, Lmangla said:

I suspected that as much, that he is the son of the eldest who had an affair with the actress. He is a director and is in the entertainment/show business after all. He did mention something in one of the episodes while he was talking to the actress threatening her.

But that cannot be the only secret of the eldest brother, right? How come he has to beg from his younger brother for funds for his project? He asked Seok Hee but then even though she said she'd help him, her management rights was taken from her. So zero help there  that is why he approached his younger brother.

Is he the son of the second wife from a different man? And that only  the second brother is the son of Seok Hee's father with the second wife?

I just can't  understand the inequality with the parents' treatment. The second son seems closer to the father as well.  They are even conniving as to the removal of Ms. Han.

What really is the role of the eldest son in this family?

By the way, that funeral for the fish left me speechless for awhile..... the expression on the faces of the funeral attendees (TOP members) was priceless. As one said, it was a business event and not really a funeral. 

I think the grandfather staged his death. (I hope so). The two assistants of the grandfather exchanged looks (the man wanted to argue but the other  woman gave him a look and he stopped ) when they were being asked/forced by Ms. Han to sign the waivers. 

• Like 3
  • Insightful 2

11 hours ago, thistle said:

I've got a question:  what was Second Son (sorry, can't get their names right so a description will have to do) doing messing about with his wife's jewelry?  It was a set of blue (maybe sapphire?) earrings and a necklace.  It looked like he hid the jewelry (or maybe just one earring) in his jacket

I think he got a piece of the earrings. He might be going to use it to plant in a crime scene to blackmail his wife. Sneaky .....

• Like 5
  • Insightful 1

Omg. So his identity is at stake! I honestly want to know moreeee! 

@Lmangla can we eat grapes to cool ourselves down?! This drama is making me on edge! It’s so good!

p.s Love how suk hee started grooming our Yoon do, taking off his tie, making his hair messy. Oh how cute:joy::love:

• Like 5
  • Love 2