Quantcast
icyphoenix

[Drama 2019] Graceful Family, 우아한 가

4 hours ago, Fabbo said:

Just putting people to prison wouldnt be satisfying for me. It needs to be stuff that hits them at core. Something that makes their life long dreams meaningless etc. Still not exactly sure what would be. 

Second son can be forced to wear plaid shirts, jeans, and doc martins boots.

• LOL 11
  • Awesome 1

6 minutes ago, tulip06 said:

Second son can be forced to wear plaid shirts, jeans, and doc martins boots.

He hates getting dirty so maybe make him work with toilets and sceptic tanks? :lol:

• LOL 7
  • Awesome 1

12 minutes ago, ii panda said:

He hates getting dirty so maybe make him work with toilets and sceptic tanks? :lol:

He hates touching women, too.....but I'm not even gonna go there.  ^_^

• LOL 4
  • Awesome 2

9 minutes ago, thistle said:

He hates touching women, too.....but I'm not even gonna go there.  ^_^

I wonder why he hates girls? I mean, he can make them into besties but he chooses to be indifferent instead.

• Like 4

1 hour ago, ii panda said:

Huge flag that Mr. Mo is the killer. Haven't seen Episode 14 yet though so I'm not so sure.

Even with this statement though, I'm still sticking with my prediction that Ms Han is the murderer. She may have made it appear that Mr. Mo or one of the Mo family murdered SH's mom.

• Like 4
  • Insightful 1

She after know him for second , she ask him :mrgreen:

15707351331570735103.gif

He  after know her for months, he still afraid she may see his :joy:

• LOL 9

I just started watching this amazing show. I have a question, does the main female retain her sassy nature throughout the show so far or does she become weak and need the male lead to constantly save her? I get burnt out by shows where the main female lead is strong in the beginning and then later on act weaker than a tissue paper in water and more clueless than a new born deer haha

Episode 1 & 2 was super good. I just love her. SH is the best party crasher! She's the grace to the grace-less family hahaha 

• Like 5
  • Love 1

5 minutes ago, elan1 said:

I just started watching this amazing show. I have a question, does the main female retain her sassy nature throughout the show so far or does she become weak and need the male lead to constantly save her? I get burnt out by shows where the main female lead is strong in the beginning and then later on act weaker than a tissue paper in water and more clueless than a new born deer haha

Episode 1 & 2 was super good. I just love her. SH is the best party crasher! She's the grace to the grace-less family hahaha 

@elan1 don’t worry she didn’t change , she as sassy as she is in episode 1 :mrgreen: but may say  also she learn to open her heart to love :wub:

• Like 3
  • Love 3
  • Thanks 1

9 minutes ago, elan1 said:

does she become weak and need the male lead to constantly save her?

Actually, she saves him.  And he's not weak either.  They are well-matched.

• Like 2
  • LOL 1
  • Love 2

8 minutes ago, elan1 said:

I don't think it will happens...So Khe Is going to be a fighter  till the end. This show is in ep 14 and she has become stronger each episode. . 

• Like 4
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 1

2 minutes ago, camichi said:

she has become stronger each episode. . 

She is definitely stronger.  The most important thing is that she has learned is to think ahead to get results instead of just flying off without considering the consequences--that's one of the ways she and the ML have helped to change one another.  He has taught her to plan, and she has taught him to risk.

• Like 5
  • Love 2
  • Awesome 1

Just now, thistle said:

She is definitely stronger.  The most important thing is that she has learned is to think ahead to get results instead of just flying off without considering the consequences--that's one of the ways she and the ML have helped to change one another.  He has taught her to plan, and she has taught him to risk.

I love it when the characters grow progressively and not digress! Yes! I'm going to continue to marathon this drama!

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 2

2 minutes ago, elan1 said:

I love it when the characters grow progressively and not digress! Yes! I'm going to continue to marathon this drama!

Enjoy!

Normally I can't stand chaebol stories and I run a mile to get away from them.  But this drama caught my attention, and it has kept it in spite of the chaebol shenanigans.  It's a great drama but the best part are the leads.  They are the ones that make this worth watching.

• Like 5
  • Love 2
  • Insightful 2

3 hours ago, thistle said:

She does have a tendency to shriek when annoyed.  :lol:

It’s run in the family :tounge_xd::joy:

she choose wrong person, our girl is a pro screaming while annoyed , she wouldn’t give a damn :joy:

• LOL 8

5 hours ago, ii panda said:

Even with this statement though, I'm still sticking with my prediction that Ms Han is the murderer. She may have made it appear that Mr. Mo or one of the Mo family murdered SH's mom.

Besides she was the one who intigated the doctor to give the woman the medicine to put her on depresion. 

And I also believe she has been giving the husband also some kind of medicine. He is always taking some when he is nervous at his studio. Would not be surprise if this woman has been makeng them sick or controling. 

• Like 3
  • Insightful 1

So this time Graceful Family has both episodes done by 

late Thursday night? But I am so tired. 

they will have to wait until tomorrow. 

• Like 5

9 hours ago, thistle said:

He's been taking pills for something, so it's no surprise that Mr. Mo would finally collapse under pressure.

Thanks again for recapping.  It's hard work!  I tried to recap just once and I couldn't keep up--never gonna try that again.  I think that what you did was really, really good.

Could it be the wife she put something on those pills. Like she did with the death wife...??

• Like 2

I tore myself away from my harem dramas :D in order to see what's new. This little gem has captivated me right from the start. If it doesn't win an award - if all the characters aren't recognized for their amazing interpretation of the script -  then I'll just stick with my murdering consorts. The music, especially when they start the "I'm on fire" ...I am glued to my seat.

• LOL 2
  • Awesome 1

9 hours ago, mylovekge said:

Goooosh. Possible!!! But makes me wonder why the flashbacks were of SH and her grandfather, could it be that her grandfather is her real dad? LOL okay, im exaggerating. :joy: but OMG!!!!!

It will be a really big twist if Grandfather is her father. But what if her parents are Grandfather and Ms. Han??? B)

• LOL 4