Quantcast
icyphoenix

[Drama 2019] Graceful Family, 우아한 가

4 minutes ago, mylovekge said:

Okay I think that was the last scene. 

He's been taking pills for something, so it's no surprise that Mr. Mo would finally collapse under pressure.

Thanks again for recapping.  It's hard work!  I tried to recap just once and I couldn't keep up--never gonna try that again.  I think that what you did was really, really good.

• Like 6
  • Awesome 1

Ohmigosh, I hardly understood the whole episode but I am so looking forward to rewatch with the subtitles!!!! I think there were so much revelations tonight! 

• Like 5

3 minutes ago, thistle said:

He's been taking pills for something, so it's no surprise that Mr. Mo would finally collapse under pressure.

Thanks again for recapping.  It's hard work!  I tried to recap just once and I couldn't keep up--never gonna try that again.  I think that what you did was really, really good.

I'm really bad at multitasking, tbh lol I just cannot do it without missing parts! But the episode was just so intense, I'm glad I could share bits of it somehow :sweat_smile:

I hope they release the subbed copy ASAP.

• Like 4

16 minutes ago, mylovekge said:

Can I just say, Lee Jang Woo is absolutely adorable in his shampoo commercial?!!!  :wub:

Back to Ms. Jung and Ms. Han talking. Ugh I wish I understood what they're talking about! Ms. Han seems to be planning against Seok hee again. And now she is talking to her father. Gawd, I really hate her guts!!! The dad looks taken aback. He almost fell. 

Flashback to the scenes of SH and her grandfather. Her dad fell from what looked like a heart attack! Wonder what Ms. Han was telling him!

The livestream stopped. :triumph:

Okay I think that was the last scene. 

The paper she gave him  looks like a DNA  test. OMG

• Like 6

7 minutes ago, camichi said:

The paper she gave him  looks like a DNA  test. OMG

Goooosh. Possible!!! But makes me wonder why the flashbacks were of SH and her grandfather, could it be that her grandfather is her real dad? LOL okay, im exaggerating. :joy: but OMG!!!!!

• Like 4
  • LOL 2

7 minutes ago, mylovekge said:

could it be that her grandfather is her real dad?

It seems like early on in the drama there was some question about SH having more right to inherit than her brothers.  And I could almost swear someone said something about her grandad possibly being her father.....maybe that was just here on the thread, though.

• Like 5
  • Insightful 1

honestly, i hope it would be true. He is the only one who actually cared for her except her mother.

• Like 3
  • Insightful 2

So there is an unexpected twist... MSH is not the daughter of papa Mo. That’s what Han told housekeeper Jung. And later presented the DNA test to Mo. In the preview, where SH sat at the head of the table, she announced to everyone that she is the daughter of Grandpa Mo (I think, need subs)

From this episode, it seems like WJ is not the killer of SH’s mother. He wondered why his mother has the gold bars on the table. So a more potential suspect is HYS. But then, it could also be Mo now, like because he wanted to keep the secret of SH not being his bio daughter a secret, because it’s not clear yet if he had known about it or not. 

• Like 3
  • Love 2
  • Thanks 1

so seok hee is wan soo and wan joon's aunt? :sweatingbullets:... so yeon do's new girlfriend is aunty? ^_^

• LOL 6

hahaha the preview is hilarious when SH calls stepmom sister in law :D

• Like 4
  • Awesome 3

Now, Joo Young Il's son wants to help SH in order to punish Han for his father's death. This doesn't surprise me very much that SH is in fact the half-sister of chairman Mo.  

• Like 7

@bebebisous33 Now we atleast know why the former chairman doted on SH soo much. I'm glad, atleast SH knows that she had a father that loved her.

• Like 5
  • Love 1

1 hour ago, ktcjdrama said:

So there is an unexpected twist... MSH is not the daughter of papa Mo. That’s what Han told housekeeper Jung. And later presented the DNA test to Mo. In the preview, where SH sat at the head of the table, she announced to everyone that she is the daughter of Grandpa Mo (I think, need subs)

From this episode, it seems like WJ is not the killer of SH’s mother. He wondered why his mother has the gold bars on the table. So a more potential suspect is HYS. But then, it could also be Mo now, like because he wanted to keep the secret of SH not being his bio daughter a secret, because it’s not clear yet if he had known about it or not. 

You are correct about the preview. SJ sat at the table, announced to everyone that she is in fact Grandpa Mo's daughter and then proceeds to call HYS "sister in law". Which apparently severely freaks her out lol.

• LOL 5
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, kapneemo said:

Which apparently severely freaks her out lol.

She does have a tendency to shriek when annoyed.  :lol:

• LOL 3

I could not get it. Does that mean her mother has an adultery relationship with her granddad or new dad?. I could not condone this. 

• Like 1
  • Insightful 1

Do you see the parallelism between Ms Han's TOP elite staff and SH's team? I bet SH's team will replace them when the dust settles. 

• Awesome 5

I just did a hop-scotch fast forward through today's episode because I couldn't resist.

And I noticed something that made me laugh.....but it's probably too ridiculous and too minor to be funny to anyone else.  When Han goes to see Mr. Mo and tries to kill him with info about SH, we can see bottles and other decoratives on the window in his office.  Well, one of those decor items is an antique-style jeweler's magnifier.  You can't put magnifiers like those in a window unless you want the room to burst into flames when the sun hits the glass.  :blink:  I'm surprised that the light beam didn't hit that fish tank and fry Picasso long ago.

Either Mr. Mo's decorator or his household staff are trying to kill him in a subtle way.  Or maybe Han told them to put the magnifier there.  :lol:

You can also set fire by putting certain other glass objects in sunlight so be careful where you put the mirrors and other refractive glass objects in your house.  Yeah, I admit it:  I accidentally set a teakwood chest alight by putting a larger paperweight on it in front of a window.  Just barely caught it in time as the flames started shooting upward.  :sweatingbullets:  Yeah, that's a lesson that no one would ever forget.

• LOL 4
  • Insightful 2

2 hours ago, mylovekge said:

Goooosh. Possible!!! But makes me wonder why the flashbacks were of SH and her grandfather, could it be that her grandfather is her real dad? LOL okay, im exaggerating. :joy: but OMG!!!!!

That's what i think...That's why she would be the CEO of MC . That's why they killed her mother in order to hide that secret . Ms. Han already knew about it. 

• Like 4

Huge flag that Mr. Mo is the killer. Haven't seen Episode 14 yet though so I'm not so sure.

• Like 3