Quantcast
icyphoenix

[Drama 2019] Graceful Family, 우아한 가

8 hours ago, Lmangla said:

it would be real curve ball to the audience as he is only one who seems human out of the suspects and showed some empathy when seok hee cried on losing her mom. don't like wan joo, or second wife or dad or ms han and so it wouldn't be a surprise or even care if it turned out to be one of them. that said, if it was wan soo, am not sure if the dad would step up to cover it. in ep 11, wan soo seemed to have gotten into a fight and instead of paying for compensation, he told wan soo to get the punishment. whereas for wan joo, they were willing to charter a jet and for his friends to party in spain. so can see them covering up for wan joo. lets see.. like you said, maybe it is not someone from the mo family at all..

personally will be disappointed if it is wan soo -- so far, I like him. he is the only one who talks about her mom like a real person. when seok hee asked if he ever met her, he acknowledged and said she was a cool artist and then asked if seok hee was missing her.

does anyone wonder what ms han gets out of this? she doesn't even own real estate and lives in a rental. so what exactly is she doing with her salary or the power she has?

while there were no OTP moments as such in ep 11, did like the way TOP security guy raised his eyebrow at yeon do and seok hee. she is understandably upset that her mom's work is stolen but the only one who can calm her down is yeon do and he quietly drags her away. TOP security guy has been quite jealous of yeon do and can see him thinking why seok hee is listening to yeon do and not him. so based on preview, in ep 11, ms han finds about yeon do?

Agree that would be a major twist if WS was the one who killed. But there have been hits through out though that WS for all his flaws is rather innocent at heart. The when he was dating the actress, they all asked how far he had gone with her, and she mentioned that he hadn't, and was surprisingly innocent. Plus I agree that they would not have covered for WS had he murdered anyone. Though, it is possible that they only did because the scandal would affect WJ's succession. 

But we have never been shown that WS has any real violet tendencies. The only time that was close was when he stopped his ex in the hallway... but he never really touched her at all. 

WJ on the other hand, seems really unstable, particularly when he loses his temper. Which we have seen a few times. He was even kind of scary with his wife at some points. So it is possible that he lost his temper with SH's mom and went out of control. Maybe he mistakenly thought his secret was being threatened? And step mom just took advantage of the situation. 

But Ms Han is really up on the list as well. But I have a feeling that she would use someone else to do her dirty work. She doesn't seem the like to take care of things personally like killing someone like that. If you notice that with Grandpa, she killed him indirectly by taking advantage of information. Could she have not done the same with SH's mom?

• Like 2
  • Insightful 5

1 hour ago, tulip06 said:

It’s such a popular show but subs take so long...

Very.  very.  slow.

It took almost two days for episode 10 to be subbed. 

Won't surprise me if episode 12 is the same.

• Like 3

Posted (edited)
9 hours ago, tulip06 said:

It’s such a popular show but subs take so long...

Fan demographics. It is likely that this drama has older fans who don't have much time to sub. Idol dramas get subbed faster because these teens have more time (or seems to think that they have all the time in the world). Sigh. 

5 hours ago, mylovekge said:

Well, well, well...:tounge_wink:

O.M.G. :o Just when I was resigned to the fact that romance in this drama is just an afterthought. :wub:

Edited by bebebisous33
don't quote videos, gifs and pictures. Remove these next time please
  • Like 3
  • LOL 6

23 minutes ago, ii panda said:

O.M.G. :o Just when I was resigned to the fact that romance in this drama is just an afterthought. :wub:

same here! thought we are not getting any romance and maybe some hand shake or smile at the very end as a teaser. kekeke... now, we have something to look forward to for next week. lets just hope that this isn't some dream or wish in their head. ^_^

• Like 4
  • LOL 4
  • Love 1

15 hours ago, Lmangla said:

omo, just saw the preview for next week and it looks explosive. end of ep 12, yeon do is arrested!!! yikes. but the preview had folks showing up at dad's restaurant. what I loved is that ever loyal dad dumped water on ms han and she screamed. hahahah.... for once, someone who cannot be bought or bullied -- go yeon do appa!

I was fist-pumping when I saw the preview!!

Is it Wednesday yet??

• Like 1
  • LOL 5

This man of the hour :joy:

he did what we all wish to do throw a water in her ugly face :joy:

• Like 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 3
  • Awesome 2

1 hour ago, Lmangla said:

same here! thought we are not getting any romance and maybe some hand shake or smile at the very end as a teaser. kekeke... now, we have something to look forward to for next week. lets just hope that this isn't some dream or wish in their head. ^_^

I don't care if it's a dream or wishful as long as they kiss. :rolleyes::P:D

But does anybody know if writer-nim or pd-nim is fond of such 'unreal' kisses? So I can prepare my heart if ever... :sweatingbullets:

• LOL 7

42 minutes ago, ii panda said:

But does anybody know if writer-nim or pd-nim is fond of such 'unreal' kisses? So I can prepare my heart if ever... :sweatingbullets:

They  wouldn’t waste  our time on unreal kiss :tounge_xd::joy: - this the way of rich girl to give him Tofu so he wouldn’t go back to be question again :sweat_smile:  

* just what the crime was :mrgreen:

reading crime file :D

• LOL 6
  • Love 2

47 minutes ago, Ameera Ali said:

This man of the hour :joy:

he did what we all wish to do throw a water in her ugly face 

he definitely was inspired by all the dramas he watches. true fan. ... normally it is the women who do water slaps but hey, man can also do it no? ^_^

43 minutes ago, ii panda said:

am telling myself that it might be real kiss and not imagined. the guy was obviously fired from TOP and is no longer her lawyer. so they are equal and free to kiss? plus they had all this buildup of trust and it looks like he came out of the police station all emotional and just waltzed towards her in for a direct kiss. omo, that sounds so romantic! PD-nim, please let it not be a dream. if it is a dream, let it be a loooooonnnnnnng one so that we can enjoy! hahahhaha.... ^_^

• LOL 5
  • Love 1

9 hours ago, thistle said:

Very.  very.  slow.

It took almost two days for episode 10 to be subbed. 

Won't surprise me if episode 12 is the same.

Looks like it...

• Like 3

I'm just glad that English subtitles are provided at all for this and thousands of other Asian language dramas. I applaud whoever the translators are and thank them. My life would be deficient without them. 

• Like 3
  • Love 1

23 minutes ago, tulip06 said:

Looks like it...

I've checked several sites.  Nothing yet.

16 minutes ago, Man-O-Man said:

I'm just glad that English subtitles are provided at all for this and thousands of other Asian language dramas.

We are all also grateful. 

However, it should also be understandable that we might be just a tad impatient when we have to wait for days while other dramas are subbed within a few hours.  It is reasonable that we are politely expressing our frustration while we wait.  And wait.  And wait.

If we didn't like this drama a lot, we wouldn't care.  We want to know what happens next.  And we want to know as soon as we can.

• Like 3

13 minutes ago, thistle said:

I've checked several sites.  Nothing yet.

We are all also grateful. 

However, it should also be understandable that we might be just a tad impatient when we have to wait for days while other dramas are subbed within a few hours.  It is reasonable that we are politely expressing our frustration while we wait.  And wait.  And wait.

If we didn't like this drama a lot, we wouldn't care.  We want to know what happens next.  And we want to know as soon as we can.

I agree. I'm been 'expressing' my frustration in subbing sites, too. A way for them to know that people want this subbed. As a former subber/segmenter myself, it feels good to know that someone 'wants' your sub (as long as they express it politely).

• Like 3

3 hours ago, Ameera Ali said:

They  wouldn’t waste  our time on unreal kiss :tounge_xd::joy: - this the way of rich girl to give him Tofu so he wouldn’t go back to be question again :sweat_smile:  

so instead of using tofu to cleanse himself, he kissed her -- so kiss is better than tofu? :blush: ....... but for a rich girl, she could have bought some tofu, maybe she want to save on money? :D ... so we can call this the tofu kiss then? ^_^

• LOL 5

7 hours ago, Ameera Ali said:

* just what the crime was :mrgreen:

reading crime file :D

NSFW! I almost got caught watching this. Not that I'm complaining because this needs to be made into a gif so we can endure waiting until Wednesday. :D

• LOL 4

4 minutes ago, ii panda said:

I agree. I'm been 'expressing' my frustration in subbing sites, too. A way for them to know that people want this subbed. As a former subber/segmenter myself, it feels good to know that someone 'wants' your sub (as long as they express it politely).

As a person who has zero language skills and absolutely no "ear" for Korean, I am always impressed by those who understand multiple languages.    Thanks for letting the subbing sites know that we want to see Graceful Family soon.  Sooner!  Soonest!!  Now!!! 

The worst wait will be for that kiss.  That's a whole week away.  I just bet they will put it at the end of episode 14 so they can really make us suffer from waiting!  :sweatingbullets:

• Like 2