Quantcast
icyphoenix

[Drama 2019] Graceful Family, 우아한 가

4 minutes ago, Lmangla said:

he is clubbing

Gosh can’t imagine YD in office wear just dancing to music in a crowd loads of people.:joy: (My mind is ruined! In a good way though)

_____

..still wondering how is YD going to get the case file:crazy: 

• LOL 6

9 minutes ago, Sushimi said:

Gosh can’t imagine YD in office wear just dancing to music in a crowd loads of people.:joy: (My mind is ruined! In a good way though)

_____

..still wondering how is YD going to get the case file:crazy: 

well they haven't been clubbing yet, just sitting in the rooms at the clubs and plotting or hanging out in coffee shop. maybe if someone in TOP is following them, then we might get a scene of the two of them dancing. that will be so cute if that happens! :blush:

• Like 1
  • LOL 4
  • Love 2

5 hours ago, Lmangla said:

t would be kind of impossible to keep track of employees all the time. so far, she knows he is clubbing with her but it seems to be almost relief that they have a handler who can put up with seok hee. it doesn't look like the rest of team would be able to handle seok hee at all and seok hee would then be running wild and causing problems.

Han doesn't seem to know how SH has used clubs before as a place of refuge where should could study in secret, so she could be taking it for granted that SH is just clubbing.  Since YD is willing to go clubbing with SH, Han thinks she can relax but she's really being fooled.  Han may not even be aware how strong SH has become or that she is as big a threat as she will be. 

• Like 4

They both looked happy when they opened those boxes, as if

they were opening Christmas presents. :)

I like how YD ran his hand over her shoulder, it was kind of sexy. :D

Same as the scene when he brought her underwear to the hotel room.

He just looked at her shadow behind the bathroom door for a moment, and

walked out of the room with a smile. :wub:

• Like 1
  • LOL 4

For someone who's always 2 steps ahead, TOP's lady Voldermort looks awfully stupid for not knowing what SH & YD are up to behind her back. It's rather unconvincing how she's not bothered to keep a tab of SH's whereabouts especially around YD. That's the only loophole in the drama and everything else is on point

Anyways this drama is so lit! It's my fav so far this year after Search www and Doctor John 

• Like 3
  • Insightful 2

21 minutes ago, serendipity... said:

For someone who's always 2 steps ahead, TOP's lady Voldermort looks awfully stupid for not knowing what SH & YD are up to behind her back.  It's rather unconvincing how she's not bothered to keep a tab of SH's whereabouts especially around YD. That's the only loophole in the drama and everything else is on point

It shows Han's hubris (unchecked arrogance, excessive pride).  This is the clue to what should be her eventual downfall.  To me this makes sense because she has to have some vulnerability.  Rather than being a loophole, it is a plot point.    If she did not have this fatal flaw, she would be unbeatable. 

• Like 6
  • Awesome 2

33 minutes ago, thistle said:

It shows Han's hubris (unchecked arrogance, excessive pride).  This is the clue to what should be her eventual downfall.  To me this makes sense because she has to have some vulnerability.  Rather than being a loophole, it is a plot point.    If she did not have this fatal flaw, she would be unbeatable. 

Well, I think Ms. Han should start making up for that weakness so that our OTP can start their pretend dating as an excuse. Lol. 

I usually like romance as a side story only (I do not like these cheesy mainly-romance dramas) but for some reason, I want these 2 to date and marry each other and have little YDs and SHs asap. With the way they deal with their conflicts and differences and such, they are potential happy-ever-after couple. 

• Like 6
  • LOL 3

@Ameera Ali ~ please share the gif on him reading the shampoo text. he looked so cute there with his smile and chuckle. :D

@Lmangla & @Sushimi

in all episode he was adorable with his colgate smile :lol:

5d910c423598d418646390.gif?download

He was clearly in seven cloud when he got the responds from his lovely gift to her :wub:

5d910b6bf3b73916710060.gif?download

maybe he need some help to wake up from his daydreaming about her &  concentrate  on job in hand :joy: of course the Best method to do it is :joy:

5d910a59267c6320925997.gif?download

• Like 4
  • LOL 4
  • Love 1

I just realized we are already 10 episodes in. It doesnt feel like it. I am ready for some romance haha.

• Like 4
  • LOL 3

Oh wow. I was surprised to learn that Im Soo Hyang and Lee Jang Woo worked together in one kdrama. Maybe that's the reason why their rappour is really nice in Graceful Family. 

• Like 3
  • LOL 3

22 hours ago, ii panda said:

Well, I think Ms. Han should start making up for that weakness so that our OTP can start their pretend dating as an excuse. Lol. 

I usually like romance as a side story only (I do not like these cheesy mainly-romance dramas) but for some reason, I want these 2 to date and marry each other and have little YDs and SHs asap. With the way they deal with their conflicts and differences and such, they are potential happy-ever-after couple. 

So agree! I know it's a bit out of order to even be  romantically involved at the moment given how serious the situation is, but even when they were in separate locations, just unknowingly smiling at each other, they just seemed really adorable! Just date already!!!

• Like 6

On 9/29/2019 at 8:00 AM, thistle said:

If you notice, Ms. Han has dropped the ball a couple of times here lately. For some reason, her stern exterior is starting to crack, and I think it is because she sees what she perceives to be the light at the end of the tunnel. Part of her arrogance is the belief that once she has something on someone, some secret or weakness, she can just use that to control them. It worked with CNR, and she believes it worked with SH as well. She knows that Mr. Han is older and ready to pass the torch and so now she has set her sights on WS, who up until now has been relatively quiet and obedient. Even her finding out about the cross dressing is icing on the cake for her because it can be used to control things behind the scenes and get her way. This will definitely play a role in her downfall because truthfully WS is a ticking time bomb ready to explode. He has lived his life in hiding for so long and now he is expected to be a corporate puppet for the rest of his life? I get the feeling his older brother is going to step in and help him in some way.

I really don't like loose ends in a drama. They bring about too much angst, and right now the biggest loose end are those two reporters and the fact that they know YD's real identity. It was really annoying how they ignored all of the things that were going on with the company but diligently went on a quest to find out about YD. If that double agent tells lover girl about YD's identity, I will never forgive him. YD came to them like a man and was honest about his identity and how he just wants to clear his mother's name. They owe him that much humanity to keep it to themselves and not put him and his mother's life in danger. I think SH and YD need to do some digging on Dr. Han, get on offense.

• Like 5
  • Insightful 2

41 minutes ago, nubianlegalmind said:

I think SH and YD need to do some digging on Dr. Han, get on offense.

If I remember it right, YD already requested his detective friend to investigate Ms. Han.

• Like 6

Happy Graceful Wednesday! 

• Like 3
  • Love 1

hey guys! i just started the drama and i'm still confused how the mo siblings are related. i know they all share the same dad, but how is SH the "legitimate" heir when she's younger than her two older brothers? was the stepmother (i'm assuming the older two share the same mom aka stepmom) a mistress before SH's mom died? i'm v confused lmao

• Like 3
  • Insightful 1

2 hours ago, auberon said:

hey guys! i just started the drama and i'm still confused how the mo siblings are related. i know they all share the same dad, but how is SH the "legitimate" heir when she's younger than her two older brothers? was the stepmother (i'm assuming the older two share the same mom aka stepmom) a mistress before SH's mom died? i'm v confused lmao

SH's mom is the first wife but was kicked out by 2nd wife coz she couldn't provide SH's dad with a son. 2nd wife had 2 sons--WS and WJ. Then SH from 1st wife and finally, SJ from 3rd wife (actress Choi Na-Ri). 

• Like 5
  • Insightful 1

1 minute ago, ii panda said:

SH's mom is the first wife but was kicked out by 2nd wife coz she couldn't provide SH's dad with a son. 2nd wife has 2 sons--WS and WJ. Then SH from 1st wife and finally, SJ from 3rd wife (actress Choi Na-Ri). 

ah so WS and WJ were technically illegitimate before their mother became the second wife? thank you!!

• Like 5

34 minutes ago, auberon said:

ah so WS and WJ were technically illegitimate before their mother became the second wife? thank you!!

Yes I think the second wife was a mistress when she had WS and WJ so meanwhile mo was still married to SH’s mom even though she didn’t have SH till the mistress already had her sons. By the time Sh was born though, the first wife moved out and the second wife moved in (I’m assuming..might be wrong on all this so don’t want to make any guarantees but this is my presumption).  It’s even been debated that WS (eldest son) was from a different father hence why they push so much for WJ to be the heir.

• Like 3
  • Insightful 2

Graceful Family night today. 10 episodes have passed. Because I find the drama interesting, I didn't notice that the episodes have passed by so fast. Episode 11 should be interesting and glad so far the ratings for this drama has been good.

• Like 3
  • Love 1