[Drama 2019] Graceful Family, 우아한 가

icyphoenix

42 minutes ago, ii panda said:

I don't care if it's a dream or wishful as long as they kiss. :rolleyes::P:D

But does anybody know if writer-nim or pd-nim is fond of such 'unreal' kisses? So I can prepare my heart if ever... :sweatingbullets:

They  wouldn’t waste  our time on unreal kiss :tounge_xd::joy: - this the way of rich girl to give him Tofu so he wouldn’t go back to be question again :sweat_smile:  

* just what the crime was :mrgreen:

reading crime file :D

• Replies 787
  • Created
  • Last Reply
47 minutes ago, Ameera Ali said:

This man of the hour :joy:

he did what we all wish to do throw a water in her ugly face 

he definitely was inspired by all the dramas he watches. true fan. ... normally it is the women who do water slaps but hey, man can also do it no? ^_^

43 minutes ago, ii panda said:

I don't care if it's a dream or wishful as long as they kiss. :rolleyes::P:D

But does anybody know if writer-nim or pd-nim is fond of such 'unreal' kisses? So I can prepare my heart if ever... :sweatingbullets:

am telling myself that it might be real kiss and not imagined. the guy was obviously fired from TOP and is no longer her lawyer. so they are equal and free to kiss? plus they had all this buildup of trust and it looks like he came out of the police station all emotional and just waltzed towards her in for a direct kiss. omo, that sounds so romantic! PD-nim, please let it not be a dream. if it is a dream, let it be a loooooonnnnnnng one so that we can enjoy! hahahhaha.... ^_^

23 minutes ago, tulip06 said:

Looks like it...

I've checked several sites.  Nothing yet.

16 minutes ago, Man-O-Man said:

I'm just glad that English subtitles are provided at all for this and thousands of other Asian language dramas.

We are all also grateful. 

However, it should also be understandable that we might be just a tad impatient when we have to wait for days while other dramas are subbed within a few hours.  It is reasonable that we are politely expressing our frustration while we wait.  And wait.  And wait.

If we didn't like this drama a lot, we wouldn't care.  We want to know what happens next.  And we want to know as soon as we can.

13 minutes ago, thistle said:

I've checked several sites.  Nothing yet.

We are all also grateful. 

However, it should also be understandable that we might be just a tad impatient when we have to wait for days while other dramas are subbed within a few hours.  It is reasonable that we are politely expressing our frustration while we wait.  And wait.  And wait.

If we didn't like this drama a lot, we wouldn't care.  We want to know what happens next.  And we want to know as soon as we can.

I agree. I'm been 'expressing' my frustration in subbing sites, too. A way for them to know that people want this subbed. As a former subber/segmenter myself, it feels good to know that someone 'wants' your sub (as long as they express it politely).

3 hours ago, Ameera Ali said:

They  wouldn’t waste  our time on unreal kiss :tounge_xd::joy: - this the way of rich girl to give him Tofu so he wouldn’t go back to be question again :sweat_smile:  

so instead of using tofu to cleanse himself, he kissed her -- so kiss is better than tofu? :blush: ....... but for a rich girl, she could have bought some tofu, maybe she want to save on money? :D ... so we can call this the tofu kiss then? ^_^

7 hours ago, Ameera Ali said:

* just what the crime was :mrgreen:

reading crime file :D

NSFW! I almost got caught watching this. Not that I'm complaining because this needs to be made into a gif so we can endure waiting until Wednesday. :D

4 minutes ago, ii panda said:

I agree. I'm been 'expressing' my frustration in subbing sites, too. A way for them to know that people want this subbed. As a former subber/segmenter myself, it feels good to know that someone 'wants' your sub (as long as they express it politely).

As a person who has zero language skills and absolutely no "ear" for Korean, I am always impressed by those who understand multiple languages.    Thanks for letting the subbing sites know that we want to see Graceful Family soon.  Sooner!  Soonest!!  Now!!! 

The worst wait will be for that kiss.  That's a whole week away.  I just bet they will put it at the end of episode 14 so they can really make us suffer from waiting!  :sweatingbullets:

7 hours ago, ii panda said:

Fan demographics. It is likely that this drama has older fans who don't have much time to sub. Idol dramas get subbed faster because these teens have more time (or seems to think that they have all the time in the world). Sigh. 

O.M.G. :o Just when I was resigned to the fact that romance in this drama is just an afterthought. :wub:

Me too. I was already expecting a budding romance to be shown at the last minute of the final episode. Something like Suk Hee and Yeon Do staring lovingly at each other and then THE END. lol I'm so glad they finally gave us this, and 4 more episodes left!! Cannot wait to see how they wrap everything up and see HYS and Ms Han on their knees and even the darn father, begging for Suk Hee's forgiveness. 

RIght now, I really feel Wan Soo is more than what we think he is. We all know he has come to be sort of an ally to Seok Hee ever since that day he comforted her but what if he was the murderer? Geez!! Exciting times ahead!

1 hour ago, mylovekge said:

RIght now, I really feel Wan Soo is more than what we think he is. We all know he has come to be sort of an ally to Seok Hee ever since that day he comforted her but what if he was the murderer? Geez!! Exciting times ahead!

Even when he comforted her, there was something odd about that interaction.  It wasn't just that he seemed uncertain, there was an odd look about his face as though he felt that he was forcing himself.  I don't know how to express it other than to say that he seemed wooden, stiff, and fake.  That was one of the times when I was sure he was hiding something.

I’m on aboard the ‘WS is the suspect!’ Ship. I m sad though because poor SH now really has no one in the family that’s a true ally or even real family for that matter. Makes me so angry whenever they show her dad’s office with a big photo on the wall and one on his desk that has his sons without SH in it. Way to win father of the year award buster. 

@thistle, I wouldn’t be surprised if it was WS too. During the hug I had taken his awkwardness as his unfamiliarity with SH (meaning they weren’t that close) but it definitely could take on another meaning. 

However, it’s strange that they didn’t show the part of the video footage where each guest left. I don’t know if they showed more in episode 12 which I haven’t watched yet. I’ve seen murder cases where in the heat of the moment someone thinks they killed a person and somebody hidden in the room comes out afterwards and finishes the job. 

Anyway, I’m just hoping that awful stepmom doesn’t get away with her part in drugging SH’s mom which seemed to contribute to the deterioration of her health. 

I have a little problem with WS being the murderer. WS does not seem to show any sign of guilt. A normal person who murdered someone will exhibit that guilt. Unless WS is a psychopath (but I don't see any sign of that). Ms Han, however, is showing a lot of red flags (so is WJ). Maybe she 'finished the job' that Mrs Ha or WJ started?

5 hours ago, thistle said:

As a person who has zero language skills and absolutely no "ear" for Korean, I am always impressed by those who understand multiple languages.    Thanks for letting the subbing sites know that we want to see Graceful Family soon.  Sooner!  Soonest!!  Now!!! 

The worst wait will be for that kiss.  That's a whole week away.  I just bet they will put it at the end of episode 14 so they can really make us suffer from waiting!  :sweatingbullets:

I know a little Japanese but I have no ear for Korean, too. Some of their syllables sound the same to me. That's why my job mostly is on segmentation with a little translation of simple sentences on the side. I'm thinking of learning Korean again though.

I will keep my fingers crossed that the kiss will be shown on Wednesday. And I hope we get another kiss on Episode 14. Plus we can expect cute/hot OTP scenes that will lead us to that kiss. I know I'm expecting too much but it's their fault for showing that kiss in the preview. Lol

I wonder why he kissed her? Maybe SH made it possible for YD's mom to be released and he got really happy he dove right in. :kiss_wink::lol:

This is not a drill! I repeat, this is not a drill! Sub is now available for Episode 12. :D

Okay, so why aren’t the main couple’s phones not bugged?  And shouldn’t Seok Hee’s computer and room be bugged and videoed so TOP sees her watching that video of the house and who went to see her mom on the day she died?

EDIT: Am 40 minutes in and I need to stop for now, but I am now fully convinced 

Spoiler

Wan Joon is the killer. Ms. Han still needs to go to prison for her high crimes and misdemeanors, but there you have it.

Archived