Quantcast
icyphoenix

[Drama 2019] Graceful Family, 우아한 가

@Lmangla @ktcjdrama I think as our lawyer grow in power in TOP & with Ms Han liking him very much. Do you think she will bring him in, to the family private meetings that we typically see? Is that even a possibility? Because we know that he needs to grow but at the same time he can’t outshine Ms Han..so in what way can he gain when he become the TOP’s topshot..:huh:

I think if he grows he can manipulate things too? Like change up the will and give it to suk hee maybe? 

@Lawyerh @Ameera Ali Suk Hee kimchi slap the second Wife :joy:

source.gif

• LOL 7

27 minutes ago, Lawyerh said:

How about some fish slap?

Wait, was that Picasso??  :scream:

Be respectful to the dead @Lawyerh or the TOP will be going after you... :joy:

• LOL 7

45 minutes ago, ktcjdrama said:

Be respectful to the dead (-fish)

We threw it out of the window girl. Lol. We already having a fish feast already.

lawyer or Suk Hee can protect us

• LOL 5

3 hours ago, Sushimi said:

@Lmangla @ktcjdrama I think as our lawyer grow in power in TOP & with Ms Han liking him very much. Do you think she will bring him in, to the family private meetings that we typically see? Is that even a possibility? Because we know that he needs to grow but at the same time he can’t outshine Ms Han..so in what way can he gain when he become the TOP’s topshot..:huh:

I think if he grows he can manipulate things too? Like change up the will and give it to suk hee maybe? 

am curious about why she seems to like him because she seems very suspicious of him. so it might be a way of buttering him up to find out what his agenda is. or maybe she sees him as her younger self? she keeps harping about how TOP accommodates everyone as long as they have talent. when she finds he is adopted, she said something along those lines again and she said the same sentiment when she said she was going to hire him and everyone else on the team was like "but why?" hopefully, we will get some explanation behind how she thinks. as the dad said, it is difficult to understand her "with a capitalistic mindset" -- this means ms han is not motivated by typical things.

so have this idea in my head -- the reporter was wondering why yeon doo and seok hee are hanging out at prison and they suggested that maybe these two are secretly dating. so ms han already knows that they have gone clubbing together. so at some point, will they pretend to TOP they are dating in order to be able to hang out? ooh, fake contract relationship! ^_^

• Like 1
  • LOL 6
  • Insightful 1

@Sushimi & @Lawyerh why are you  using my family in your entertainment :tounge_xd::joy:

when there are all these hair around needed grabbing  & pulling :joy:

15691414111569141379.gif

• LOL 6

2 hours ago, Lmangla said:

is. or maybe she sees him as her younger self

Yeah I’m ridding on this one. Cause we know that Ms Han used to be a judge then she decided to become someone else to get power. Tae Ho here, who used to be a neighbour lawyer turned TOP Member. So in a sense they are a bit similar...so..yeah. I think she treats him nicer because she felt like they are the same. (Having hidden agendas)

• Like 3
  • Insightful 2

Since we are all playing What If, I will add mine to the frey. 

What if the second son is not the father's son? I don't trust the wife. She looks like the type that will lie for some type of inheritance and she is very determined to make her son the heir. I also thought it was interesting when she met with the guy from TOP and he tried to get her to sign over her shares, she flat out refused even though she herself reasoned that her son's shares were like her shares as well. It was like she needed some type of insurance. I think that is why she hates SH so much because SH is the only real true blooded heir.

Someone also commented [sorry I forgot the @] that they think the mother knows something else. I agree. I also believe that she probably knows something that she may think is insignificant, but it is actually a really big deal. I cannot wait for things to unfold. I think SH and lawyer should shake up TOP from the inside. Get ALL of the dirt on everybody, then bring them down, one by one.

• Like 3
  • Insightful 4

@nubianlegalmind, I would love to see each member of the executive TOP team get their comeuppance by the end but I don’t want to get my hopes up. In fact, if indeed Ms. Han is successfully taken down, I only entertain a “modest” hope that she would receive a punishment befitting her crimes. Too often characters like hers get off far too easily especially when considering the crimes they committed against others. It would of course be nice if this show surprises me. When I think of what she did to Lawyer Heo’s mom, I can’t help wishing the same sentence on her if she’s ever dragged down from the God-like pedestal that she’s built for herself.

• Like 5
  • Insightful 1

I just caught up with the latest episodes. May I just say how I looooove this show so much and Soo Hyang being such a badass female lead! I will need to finish the last 2 episodes until the next one airs. 

Also, I just paid the Graceful Family set a visit last Friday and met Soo Hyang. Got toured around the set too!

You can watch the full video here:

• Like 4
  • Awesome 5
  • Thanks 2

Wow. You're so lucky to have a tour by one of your favourites (mine too). You are a devoted and energetic Kdrama fan. Maybe someday you'll get a bit part in a drama. 

• Like 3
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 1

9 hours ago, mylovekge said:

Also, I just paid the Graceful Family set a visit last Friday and met Soo Hyang. Got toured around the set too!

Oh my goodness!  You got to see the infamous dinner table and Picasso's fish tank, too.  B)

• LOL 6

10 hours ago, thistle said:

Oh my goodness!  You got to see the infamous dinner table and Picasso's fish tank, too.  B)

LMAO she says the Picasso funeral was her fave episode by far. Too bad I didnt see Picasso, though. 

11 hours ago, Man-O-Man said:

Wow. You're so lucky to have a tour by one of your favourites (mine too). You are a devoted and energetic Kdrama fan. Maybe someday you'll get a bit part in a drama. 

Lol i would never!! I just got a bit lucky the coffee truck was scheduled the same time I was there. 

• Like 3

Still cuts for tonight

0-B75-F685-80-D5-4-DCF-9-FBD-DBEE407-D95
1-A2-DE0-AF-C2-C9-42-FB-8-A0-E-A52580158
92220874-D808-43-B1-BA47-70-B9175-AFA2-A

Spoiler

DB5-D597-C-AF85-4-F20-9-CC4-0-B571861061

• Like 4

So it was very difficult for me to finish episode 6. I couldn't go through it without having to pause and scream from the inside. That's how annoyed I was. Seok Hee may be a badass, but she doesn't hide her weak side too. That's when my exasperation kicks in and I just wanna kill Ms Han and her good-for-nothing father  :naughty:

And ooh might I add, the sexual tension between the leads is uhh, how do I say it, exhilarating? I hope to see their romance bloom into something "steamy" lmao Seok Hee, after all, is quite liberated. If you get what I mean. :lol:

• Like 2

@Lmangla do you think the 3rd Wife is trustworthy? It’s good that suk hee is planting people for the fight. But Na Ri to me is as cunning as them..considering she can go with the same route as the second Wife using suk hee..what do you think?

• Like 4

1 hour ago, Sushimi said:

@Lmangla do you think the 3rd Wife is trustworthy? It’s good that suk hee is planting people for the fight. But Na Ri to me is as cunning as them..considering she can go with the same route as the second Wife using suk hee..what do you think?

it is a case of "your enemy is my enemy and so we are friends" -- neither will trust each other but they will use each other to get what they want.

• Like 4