[Drama 2019] Graceful Family, 우아한 가

icyphoenix

4 hours ago, Lmangla said:

and don't forget the penalty

I am sticking to my bet.....and preparing a picture of Picasso.  :P

1 hour ago, monica63 said:

It seems for the last episode tomorrow night, we will have 2 hours of the drama non stop instead of the normal one hour.

Really?!  B)  Thank goodness someone out there knows what a great drama this has been and is making time for all the threads to be tied up neatly.....plus some love time, too.  (I hope!)

• Replies 787
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, ktcjdrama said:

@Lmangla is it too late to change our bet? Because now I am sure it is not WJ, hahaha...

but how would a bet be fun if you can change it. :D

if you lose, you can just post a pic of some nice happy fish! kekeke...

I am going to think happy thoughts that I am going to win and sing this fishy song as I wait for the drama! ^_^

6 minutes ago, tulip06 said:

@Lmangla What are we supposed to change our pic to, anything other than tofu or picasso?

kiss of the lead if it is available. or we can get a bit creative and something in line with the drama's theme just as a post. basically it is all for fun and to have laughs. :)

1 hour ago, Sushimi said:

Sorry @Lmangla got to keep my DP safe, I'm scared :joy: So will just watch from side view. 

I always get things wrong. My theories never are right. :sweatingbullets: 

So...Yeah..No tofu please yeah

hahaha. why so scared of changing DP for one or two days. change profile pic button will still be there after 2 days also. :P

Flashback to 2nd wife, Mr. Mo, WS and WJ talking.

2nd wife crying shouting WJ's name (OMG is he a different person?!) - this was when WJ and WS were still kids. And WS being a party animal but they also showed him studying, I think?

Theyre now all congratulating WS. Is he imagining? 

I dont know what the F is going on lololol 

Seok Hee aboeji now critical in the hospital and the whole family surrounding him. 

SH and Ms Han now talking. 

SH talked to his dad in the hospital.

TOP team now meeting and watching a video of what seems to be Ms. Jung? Im not so sure yet. 

So I guess AJR really is the SH's mom. They're now showing her past. I still don't understand how but she seems shocked by the news. This is where YD follows her (in the stills). Or is she adopted? Flashbacks with her mom are being shown. She seems really hurt. :( Poor Seok Hee. 

ETA: im an idiot, ofcourse she isnt adopted! :joy:

WTF!!!! WS just discovered something and the episode is done. Ms Han mentioned about AJR and "Eomoni" and he seems surpsised.

In the preview for the next episode, the loan shark is back! 

Ms. Han was probably asking Wan Soo if he killed AJR?! I'm really not so sure! But I hope they release the subbed episode ASAP!!! 

1 hour ago, mylovekge said:

But I hope they release the subbed episode ASAP!!! 

Me, too! 

Thanks for giving us updates.  It's really hard work and so much appreciated!

:cookie::heart::cookie:

Ms Jung really is more than just a housekeeper you know. She keeps showing up lol 

She's a key player.  She is always in the background but she is still key and I suspect that she will play an important role in wrapping things up.

In the preview for the next episode, the loan shark is back! 

When I did my re-watch this week, I was thinking that the Milk Witch would have to come back to play a pivotal role in whatever will happen--she was such a powerful character and the demand she made when making the loan was so worrying (she said that she wanted to sell 50% of the stock whenever she wanted).  I think I said before that she was the person who was likely to be able to take down Han, and I still believe that.

Interesting thought just occurred to me (okay, it's an obvious thought but I tend to miss the most obvious things; that's why I'm always late to the party :P):

the Mo men may be playing at being CEO and all that but they are just weak and useless because it's the women who have all the real power and who make all the moves:  Han, SWife, Milk Witch, Mrs. Jung, SH.

Archived