[Drama 2019] Graceful Family, 우아한 가

icyphoenix

• Replies 787
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm still re-watching but now I've gotten to the difficult parts where the Evil side gets too many wins, where Grandpa Mo is murdered, and everything is taken away from SH. 

It was hard to watch the first time and it isn't any easier the second.  I think I'm gonna hopscotch through like a kangaroo.  ;)

7 hours ago, thistle said:

I'm still re-watching but now I've gotten to the difficult parts where the Evil side gets too many wins, where Grandpa Mo is murdered, and everything is taken away from SH. 

It was hard to watch the first time and it isn't any easier the second.  I think I'm gonna hopscotch through like a kangaroo.  ;)

Saaame. It was difficult to get past that episode. lol I was cursing under my breath and could not fathom the fact that they were winning~ 

2 hours ago, Ameera Ali said:

I hope she not thinking bad about her mom :phew:  

I hope she's not walking away from YD.  Kinda looks like it in the third picture.

........Well, I'm still re-watching, and tomorrow is episode 15 so we're speeding toward the ending.  I hope it's gonna be a really, really good one where the bad guys get what they deserve, where Han goes to prison, where YD's mom gets released,  and where our lead couple walk hand-in-hand toward the future.

Has anyone else noticed that SWife's family name is Ha?  Ha Ha.  :wacko:  Sorry, couldn't resist.

Anyway, Ha is awfully similar to Han, isn't it?

And I'm gonna admit to something really very silly:  I absolutely loved the simple classic hot pink dress that SH wore in episode 8, so I bought a dress pattern that looks just like it.  I don't know if I'll make a hot pink one but I will make something.   Not the first time I've done this.  Seems like I tend to find a hair clip or a pair of earrings or something that looks like what someone in a drama was wearing.  :D

Episode 10.   I had forgotten about SH giving a necklace to her ex-Sister-in-law and asking her not to cut ties but to come whenever SH called her.  Could it be that the oddly-shaped pendant of the necklace conceals a computer file? 

8 hours ago, thistle said:

I hope she's not walking away from YD.  Kinda looks like it in the third picture.

Has anyone else noticed that SWife's family name is Ha?  Ha Ha.  :wacko:  Sorry, couldn't resist.

Anyway, Ha is awfully similar to Han, isn't it?

I don’t think she is walking away from him. Notice his right leg is raised mid-air. He is just following her from behind probably to give her some space. Maybe this is when she just found out her true parentage. 

The surname Ha and Han are very different in the Hanja writing as often used by Korean. 河 vs 韓 so I wouldn’t read too much into it....

It is our last week! So most likely, we will get to see who is the killer in today's episode and the fall out and justice tomorrow. Good luck to all of our players and lets see if your choice is on the money! :D

and don't forget the penalty which is just for fun: if you win, then change your DP or post a pic of tofu! or alternatively the drama's tofu kiss? ^_^ hahahah... and if you lose, then change your DP or post a pic of picasso ^_^

bet name: "what happened that afternoon?" -- guess the killer:

option 1: wan joon - bathtub soaker with a heart of stone -- @tulip06 @Lmangla @ktcjdrama 

option 2: wan soo -- the director who slays with flowers -- @Bejaffled @mylovekge @philosophie @celebrianna @joccu @soesje @Cassandra E. Bett @rocher22 @DreamCatcher2011 @Ameera Ali

option 3: ms han - scavenger eagle who plans bad events over coffee - @ii panda @camichi @nubianlegalmind @bebebisous33 

option 4: second wife - the singer who thinks music sounds better on ice and pain @Lmangla @ii panda @rocher22 @Ameera Ali 

option 5: papa mo - the bear who wants it all but always disappointed... @curly4hiro @camichi

option 6: someone outside the family / she accidentally killed herself  -- @serendipity... @Elfvanvan13 @nubianlegalmind

option 7: murder in orient express -- the four Mo's and Ms han. -- @thistle @10192123sangre

1 hour ago, ktcjdrama said:

I am planning to. Let’s hope I can clear all my stuff before airing time so I can do a live-caps. No promise. 

I want to but I have a conference call by the time it airs here ugh! Please spoil us if you do have time. :) 

Archived