[Drama 2019] Graceful Family, 우아한 가

icyphoenix

• Replies 787
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Gosh, I think the prosecutor is dead (perhaps from suicide im not so sure) but they see an article about him online and are really shocked by the news.

Ms Han and SH appa now talking.  Why can't he just fire her evil a**!

OMG so prosecutor is really dead. They're now in his funeral. SH and Ms. Han see each other there. The son looks so pissed but is not talking. He looks so angry at Ms Han. hmmm.  SH just stares at them both. 

WS and Ms. Han are talking. WS looks like he has something on her as she looks surprised (but not really lol). WS looks very suspicious right now, he gets out of her office with a smile. 

Ms Jung pays Ms. Han a visit. Wonder why. But she also showed up in the earlier part of the episode. Ms. Han is telling her something and Ms. Jung seems shocked. 

Can I just say, Lee Jang Woo is absolutely adorable in his shampoo commercial?!!!  :wub:

Back to Ms. Jung and Ms. Han talking. Ugh I wish I understood what they're talking about! Ms. Han seems to be planning against Seok hee again. And now she is talking to her father. Gawd, I really hate her guts!!! The dad looks taken aback. He almost fell. 

Flashback to the scenes of SH and her grandfather. Her dad fell from what looked like a heart attack! Wonder what Ms. Han was telling him!

The livestream stopped. :triumph:

Okay I think that was the last scene. 

4 minutes ago, mylovekge said:

He's been taking pills for something, so it's no surprise that Mr. Mo would finally collapse under pressure.

Thanks again for recapping.  It's hard work!  I tried to recap just once and I couldn't keep up--never gonna try that again.  I think that what you did was really, really good.

3 minutes ago, thistle said:

He's been taking pills for something, so it's no surprise that Mr. Mo would finally collapse under pressure.

Thanks again for recapping.  It's hard work!  I tried to recap just once and I couldn't keep up--never gonna try that again.  I think that what you did was really, really good.

I'm really bad at multitasking, tbh lol I just cannot do it without missing parts! But the episode was just so intense, I'm glad I could share bits of it somehow :sweat_smile:

I hope they release the subbed copy ASAP.

16 minutes ago, mylovekge said:

Can I just say, Lee Jang Woo is absolutely adorable in his shampoo commercial?!!!  :wub:

Back to Ms. Jung and Ms. Han talking. Ugh I wish I understood what they're talking about! Ms. Han seems to be planning against Seok hee again. And now she is talking to her father. Gawd, I really hate her guts!!! The dad looks taken aback. He almost fell. 

Flashback to the scenes of SH and her grandfather. Her dad fell from what looked like a heart attack! Wonder what Ms. Han was telling him!

The livestream stopped. :triumph:

The paper she gave him  looks like a DNA  test. OMG

7 minutes ago, camichi said:

The paper she gave him  looks like a DNA  test. OMG

Goooosh. Possible!!! But makes me wonder why the flashbacks were of SH and her grandfather, could it be that her grandfather is her real dad? LOL okay, im exaggerating. :joy: but OMG!!!!!

7 minutes ago, mylovekge said:

could it be that her grandfather is her real dad?

It seems like early on in the drama there was some question about SH having more right to inherit than her brothers.  And I could almost swear someone said something about her grandad possibly being her father.....maybe that was just here on the thread, though.

So there is an unexpected twist... MSH is not the daughter of papa Mo. That’s what Han told housekeeper Jung. And later presented the DNA test to Mo. In the preview, where SH sat at the head of the table, she announced to everyone that she is the daughter of Grandpa Mo (I think, need subs)

From this episode, it seems like WJ is not the killer of SH’s mother. He wondered why his mother has the gold bars on the table. So a more potential suspect is HYS. But then, it could also be Mo now, like because he wanted to keep the secret of SH not being his bio daughter a secret, because it’s not clear yet if he had known about it or not. 

1 hour ago, ktcjdrama said:

So there is an unexpected twist... MSH is not the daughter of papa Mo. That’s what Han told housekeeper Jung. And later presented the DNA test to Mo. In the preview, where SH sat at the head of the table, she announced to everyone that she is the daughter of Grandpa Mo (I think, need subs)

From this episode, it seems like WJ is not the killer of SH’s mother. He wondered why his mother has the gold bars on the table. So a more potential suspect is HYS. But then, it could also be Mo now, like because he wanted to keep the secret of SH not being his bio daughter a secret, because it’s not clear yet if he had known about it or not. 

You are correct about the preview. SJ sat at the table, announced to everyone that she is in fact Grandpa Mo's daughter and then proceeds to call HYS "sister in law". Which apparently severely freaks her out lol.

Archived