[Drama 2019] Graceful Family, 우아한 가

icyphoenix

UPDATED:

here's everyone bets; if you still want to join us, please do before wednesday episode. we may not see whether our pick is right this week but lets lock it down and have a few laughs. all for fun. :D 

so the penalty: if you win, then change your DP or post a pic of tofu! or alternatively the drama's tofu kiss? ^_^ hahahah... and if you lose, then change your DP or post a pic of picasso? ^_^

bet name: "what happened that afternoon?" -- guess the killer:

option 1: wan joon - bathtub soaker with a heart of stone -- @tulip06 @Lmangla @ktcjdrama 

option 2: wan soo -- the director who slays with flowers -- @Bejaffled @mylovekge @philosophie @celebrianna @joccu @soesje @Cassandra E. Bett @rocher22 @DreamCatcher2011 @Ameera Ali

option 3: ms han - scavenger eagle who plans bad events over coffee - @ii panda @camichi @nubianlegalmind @bebebisous33 

option 4: second wife - the singer who thinks music sounds better on ice and pain @Lmangla @ii panda @rocher22 @Ameera Ali 

option 5: papa mo - the bear who wants it all but always disappointed... @curly4hiro @camichi

option 6: someone outside the family / she accidentally killed herself  -- @serendipity... @Elfvanvan13 @nubianlegalmind

option 7: murder in orient express -- the four Mo's and Ms han. -- @thistle @10192123sangre

• Replies 787
  • Created
  • Last Reply
56 minutes ago, Lmangla said:

UPDATED:

here's everyone bets; if you still want to join us, please do before wednesday episode. we may not see whether our pick is right this week but lets lock it down and have a few laughs. all for fun. :D 

so the penalty: if you win, then change your DP or post a pic of tofu! or alternatively the drama's tofu kiss? ^_^ hahahah... and if you lose, then change your DP or post a pic of picasso? ^_^

bet name: "what happened that afternoon?" -- guess the killer:

option 1: wan joon - bathtub soaker with a heart of stone -- @tulip06 @Lmangla 

option 2: wan soo -- the director who slays with flowers -- @Bejaffled @mylovekge @philosophie @celebrianna @joccu @soesje @Cassandra E. Bett  

option 3: ms han - scavenger eagle who plans bad events over coffee - @ii panda @camichi @nubianlegalmind @bebebisous33 

option 4: second wife - the singer who thinks music sounds better on ice and pain @Lmangla @ii panda 

option 5: papa mo - the bear who wants it all but always disappointed... @curly4hiro @camichi

option 6: someone outside the family / she accidentally killed herself  -- @serendipity... @Elfvanvan13 @nubianlegalmind

option 7: murder in orient express -- the four Mo's and Ms han. -- @thistle @10192123sangre

Please give step by step instructions as to  how to - 

change your DP or post a pic of tofu! or alternatively the drama's tofu kiss?  hahahah... and if you lose, then change your DP or post a pic of picasso?

Thank you in advance.

1 hour ago, 10192123sangre said:

Please give step by step instructions as to  how to - 

change your DP or post a pic of tofu! or alternatively the drama's tofu kiss?  hahahah... and if you lose, then change your DP or post a pic of picasso?

Thank you in advance.

kekekee.... okay: here, goes the steps for changing profile pic:

1. so top of the page, your name should be there. click on your name.

2. this will give you options, click on profile and this will take you to your profile page

3. left of your name is your profile picture. if you click on the icon "profile photo", it will give you options

4. upload photo is from your own computer, import from url (is from internet) and remove photo. I usually choose import from url. just google a pic and right click for "copy image location"

5. once you click on import from url, you will have a box appear and paste the image location. and then press continue. you can play with the dimensions and then press okay.

so thats for profile pic, if you prefer to post a pic, thats easy. in the regular post box (like this one), just paste the image location (step 5 in above) and wait for the server and the pic should pop up. then post!

The reason I didn't suspect Ms Han is because she is a very obvious suspect from the beginning. And making her the killer will be less impactful lol However, I also realized as the series progressed, she never really did the dirty work, she has minions to do the work for her. And somehow I thought that it could be very well possible that she did it. And if in the end, she does turn out to be the killer it will still come as a twist to most people, because you won't even expect someone like Ms. Han to actually hold a knife and stab someone. Add to the fact that right now, SH doesn't even suspect her. 

TBH, I am so confused at this point but Wan soo will still be my guess for reasons I stated above. lol Everybody has a motive to kill that everyone is likely a suspect and this is what's keeping the viewers at the edge of their seats. 

I am ready to place my bets... @Lmangla

The killer is #1 ~ Wan Joon, but of course second wife has been drugging her, so she actually has a hand in it too. Reason for choosing WJ is based on his reaction at the dining table when Han announced that the CCTV footage has been taken care of. 

I cannot find which episode the scene of SH’s mother was found dead on the floor, but it is very clear that the scene is staged if any investigator bothered to look closely at how the wine bottle fell and what wine stain on the carpet looks like. But of course, even the prosecutor and judge already been bought, so I guess any investigation is useless anyway. 

Seems like majority so far are leaning towards WS. Like @DreamCatcher2011 said, it feels like the least obvious suspect, WS, is the most possible if the drama wants to go for a twist. Of course I hope that’s not the case, but seeing as how this show loves to leave us at the edge of our seats, I wouldn’t put it behind pdnims to drop Bomb like that on us.

@Lmangla my choice is on 2 & 4 

thinking about the victim , I thought we all learnt how the victim was in her last months , didn’t have energy to do anything , only spend it sleeping in her room because of the drugs the option 4 used to give her but still find energy to go out and attend party  to support her friend rather than to spend it with her daughter so I think maybe she didn’t go to party alone and SW took her there , so she see his brother true side expose his brothers secret to his father just to get back at his father & hurt him because he secretly hates his father  , but come back to talk with  the victim when she didn’t tell the father about what she know ,while they argue she struggles with him & accidentally hurt herself then mom sees this and finishes her off , when she learns what happen what the secrets was about . 

8 hours ago, Jonah Kyle said:

My money's on Kristin Shepard. :glasses:

not sure who that is; not on the character chart. so asked uncle google and it is showing me some old drama. ^_^ description says she was a schemer. so is your choice second wife then? ms han?

2 hours ago, DreamCatcher2011 said:

I would like to talk about it but I am afraid that it will be just her imagination. 

I'm betting with you it is not! Well, again, I dont really mind as long as there is a *shriek* kiss! :lol:

1 hour ago, mylovekge said:

I HAVE ALL DAY :w00t::wub:

Tempting. :lol:

Archived