[Drama 2019] Graceful Family, 우아한 가

icyphoenix

22 minutes ago, Lmangla said:

most important Q -- any cute OTP scenes this week? :D

I would like to know that about today's episode because it has gotta be better than yesterday.

Yesterday's episode was Empty.  I got so annoyed with the long chat between First Son and Second Son that I was screaming "boring!"  Then during the nonsense between Second Wife and Third Wife, I absolutely wanted to throw something at the screen.  :P

Need. More. Scenes. With. OTP.

• Replies 787
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, thistle said:

I would like to know that about today's episode because it has gotta be better than yesterday.

Yesterday's episode was Empty.  I got so annoyed with the long chat between First Son and Second Son that I was screaming "boring!"  Then during the nonsense between Second Wife and Third Wife, I absolutely wanted to throw something at the screen.  :P

@thistle 2 wife :joy: Are dump & dumper Still can’t  understand how didn’t she know the water would end in her head  :mrgreen:

@lu09  his action alway funny, even with lady that working with him :tounge_xd:

So a few thoughts on the last episode

I am really annoyed that the female reporter discovered YD's real id. And because she is working with that double agent, YD is going to get exposed to TOP and be in a position where he is going to have to continue working for them or risk a worse fate. I feel like that entire team is full of people that are smart but have pasts that Dr. Han knows about and has used to blackmail them and get them to do whatever she wants them to do. Honestly Dr. Han finding out about YD's true identity probably wouldn't shake her, but the fact that he is in such close proximity to SH is the problem. 

The dynamic going on in the house right now is very interesting. The 2nd stepmother and 3rd stepmother are fighting for control of the house. I do know if I believe that the 2nd stepmother ever married the father. I think that is how they have made it look. I always got the feeling the only woman he married was SH's mother because that is who the grandfather wanted him to be with. I think before he met SH's mother he was probably married before and cheated on that wife with the 2nd stepmother. Then when that wife left, the 2nd stepmother moved in before getting grandfather's approval, which we know she never got. Then SH's mother moved in, but they ended up killing her. Then afterwards, appa hooked up with 3rd stepmother. I get the feeling that his involvement with 2nd stepmother is for optics. Much like his second son's marriage, it is loveless and sexless, which is why he was swayed by the actress. I also get the feeling that the actress was liking the eldest son, but because of what people said about him, she went for the money. He knows this and that is the reason he has stepped up and tried to get people to take him more seriously than they have.

The argument between brothers was very revealing. They are both in tune with one another. The 2nd brother knows the eldest wants the respect that the eldest son should have, which is why when he met with Dr. Han, he tried to get him more stock percentage. The eldest knows that deep down, the 2nd son doesn't want the responsibility. Personally, I think he is ONLY doing it for his mother. Speaking of which, I don't think that 2nd stepmother is the eldest son's mother. He literally has no relationship with her.

I find Director Han interesting. She looks like she might be in her 50's. She isn't married, doesn't have any children, she doesn't have a significant other and she doesn't appear to have any friends. TOP is literally her ENTIRE life. That makes her vulnerable to me because she has nothing else to fall back on. She has no interpersonal relationships and she has such an incessant need for power, for revenge and for control that I imagine if her day in and day out routine is shaken up even a little bit, she would become unhinged.

For some reason, this video was suggested viewing for me on YouTube today.  I watched.  I was disappointed.  It was the wrong Picasso.  ;)

2 hours ago, nubianlegalmind said:

I find Director Han interesting. She looks like she might be in her 50's. She isn't married, doesn't have any children, she doesn't have a significant other and she doesn't appear to have any friends. TOP is literally her ENTIRE life. That makes her vulnerable to me because she has nothing else to fall back on. She has no interpersonal relationships and she has such an incessant need for power, for revenge and for control that I imagine if her day in and day out routine is shaken up even a little bit, she would become unhinged.

I think you've got her pegged exactly.  I've also wondered about her unsettling relationship with Mr. Mo. 

I am watching ep.10 now.... I think I know the secret of WJ... It’s not that he has another woman or gay, but he is a cross-dresser! The lady that went to the officetel was just delivering the clothes he ordered. 

There is progress in OTP relationship :lol: all thanks to Han telling SH that YD did a bad job regarding CNR. They’re even wearing couple outfit (same color scheme)

26 minutes ago, ktcjdrama said:

I am watching ep.10 now.... I think I know the secret of WJ... It’s not that he has another woman or gay, but he is a cross-dresser! The lady that went to the officetel was just delivering the clothes he ordered. 

There is progress in OTP relationship :lol: all thanks to Han telling SH that YD did a bad job regarding CNR. They’re even wearing couple outfit (same color scheme)

Seriously??? So the reason why he was looking at his wife's earrings and took one is because of this. Now this makes perfect sense. Now I recall in the first episode how he looked at the female Top employee's necklace. I thought he was having an affair with her. 

If the media or any family members find out about this, it will get used against him though I don't think he could care less about the company lol.

@Ameera Ali She did lol:mrgreen::joy:. Of all families she had to work for, she came to the most weirdest bunch ever ROFL. Problems keep rising :mrgreen:

37 minutes ago, ktcjdrama said:

What a cross dresser for men 

isn’t that potentially becoming a drag queen  :mrgreen:

20 minutes ago, lu09 said:

@Ameera Ali She did lol:mrgreen::joy:. Of all families she had to work for, she came to the most weirdest bunch ever ROFL. Problems keep rising :mrgreen:

Just because he is a big bird , doesn’t mean he can’t be a diva :joy:

1 hour ago, ktcjdrama said:

I came here to express the same kind of theory! Maybe the woman at the elevator was actually him....and that was why he was shaking when Ms Ha talked about it. I either way, after seeing inside of his apartment I am convinced he is a cross dresser. Only thing, why would as he so upset about losing the hankerchief?

1 hour ago, Ameera Ali said:

What a cross dresser for men 

isn’t that potentially becoming a drag queen  :mrgreen:

Just because he is a big bird , doesn’t mean he can’t be a diva :joy:

Puffff, A big bird and a Diva:mrgreen:. Where on earth do you get these names from ROFL?:joy:

What's with today and the men's little secret being exposed lol? This and the deep blue sea Imao:joy::mrgreen:. These writers really got our attention lol:joy:

I am Officially Jealous of everyone who has seen this.  I still need subs for episode 10. (major pouting going on at my house)  I've checked at least half a dozen of the sites I use and there's nothing.  So annoying.  It's rare for episodes to be so late.  (continues pouting)

16 minutes ago, thistle said:

I am Officially Jealous of everyone who has seen this.  I still need subs for episode 10. (major pouting going on at my house)  I've checked at least half a dozen of the sites I use and there's nothing.  So annoying.  It's rare for episodes to be so late.  (continues pouting)

Me too. It's not subbed yet. 

9 minutes ago, thistle said:

@lu09 and @philosophie  Thanks!  I'm glad to know that it's not just me.  I was beginning to think that the internet had turned against me, like maybe Ms. Han had something to do with it. ;) :lol:

TOP shutting us down lol:sweat_smile::mrgreen:.

On Wednesday, the subs come out on time but Thursday is always a problem. 

9 hours ago, nubianlegalmind said:

Honestly Dr. Han finding out about YD's true identity probably wouldn't shake her, but the fact that he is in such close proximity to SH is the problem. 

The problem here is that once Ms. Han finds out Huh Yeon Do/Park Tae Ho's real identity, she would use this to  have a hold on him using his mother's safety as leverage to do her bidding.:expressionless:

Those 2 reporters need to be responsible. Many times in the past they have been slammed and shamed. I hope they think twice before doing anything stupid since they do not know the actual picture of what is happening internally in MC Group and TOP.:vicx:

Mo Suk Hee knows that Kim Boo Ki the reporter  is also working alongside TOP.   

But does  she know that that reporter is actually secretly sleeping with TOP member Lee Kyung Ah?

5 hours ago, lu09 said:

Seriously??? So the reason why he was looking at his wife's earrings and took one is because of this. Now this makes perfect sense. Now I recall in the first episode how he looked at the female Top employee's necklace. I thought he was having an affair with her. 

During his interview, he also ignored and slammed the advances made by the female interviewer. :blush: They are real brothers after all as they both are into the Arts. hahaha With regards to the handkerchiefs, I think he is OC (Obssesive-Compulsive).

Archived