[Drama 2019] Graceful Family, 우아한 가

icyphoenix

thought it was sweet that seok hee went to see them both off and they all had a last meal together. their little photo -- can someone take a screenshot or gif? @Ameera Ali? are there no stills of the cute OTP scenes?

5d8f41989b5b1982209284.gif?download

@Sushimi the parent job is embarrassing their children :joy:

5d8f41b3999bd419207352.gif?download

• Replies 787
  • Created
  • Last Reply

awww that was so cute @Ameera Ali , thanks! :love: love how self-assured and confident he is when wrapping his arms around her shoulder... does anyone else think this photo might pop up somewhere in TOP investigation later?

you don't happen to have the gif when she sees him in the suit. both of their expressions were so cute in that scene.

9 minutes ago, Lmangla said:

awww that was so cute @Ameera Ali , thanks! :love: love how self-assured and confident he is when wrapping his arms around her shoulder... does anyone else think this photo might pop up somewhere in TOP investigation later?

you don't happen to have the gif when she sees him in the suit. both of their expressions were so cute in that scene.

Here the one you wanted :blush:

5d8f44f2b175b222437752.gif?download

I think they will used it , he will be her weaknesses but I worried about him more he more sweetheart I think they will use her on him instead 

24 minutes ago, Ameera Ali said:

I think they will used it , he will be her weaknesses but I worried about him more he more sweetheart I think they will use her on him instead

yea, I am sure ms han already sees him smitten because she thinks that he found out the info about the actress but chose not to give it to her because of seok hee and also his dad is a fan LOL. however, if anything, the drama is showing that people do matter over money and sometimes we make decisions based purely on our emotions and integrity.

a good example will be seok hee's relationship with wan soo as well as suh jin. even though they are half siblings, there is a bit of genuine affection between the 3 of them. so she is keeping wan soo's secret that he had a relationship with the actress for his sake as well as suh jin. and wan soo knows he can trust her which means he can also become her help when she needs. even wan joo's wife was able to say that seok hee's presence made a difference where she is walking away with some good memories.

so am looking forward to yeon do and seok hee showing that it is good to be connected and that is a strength and not a weakness. thanks for the gif. her awestruck expression and his cute smile -- awww! :love:

50 minutes ago, Ameera Ali said:

@Lmangla love how she straight forward with her opinion 

kekeke... she doesn't pull back any punches does she? hehehe... .and she is right, ms han is really unattractive in how she is conducting her business.

in regards to the package @Sushimi ~ what I loved is how much thought was put in those boxes by the two of them. even before she knew the truth, she remembers him running beside her and asking why she doesn't see him and if he was invisible. so when she finds out from ms han the truth, she has to make amends but at the same time, she can't prick his pride. she lives in a world where they are constantly buying people through little black envelopes filled with cash. so any gift can be misinterpreted. she was thinking about him in all the outfits she bought and she took real joy in buying it for him and the note makes the difference -- application for reconciliation. so she is acknowledging that it is a request and it is not given that he will accept. and she also notes that it is not because she is rich and so she is not buying him with money. he could tell it was her personal care and so was super delighted. he is no longer invisible. she sees him.

in his return gift, he acknowledges the problem that lies between them -- she doesn't really know him and given her background, it is easy for her to mistake his action. he on the other hand knows quite a bit about her especially as he is her TOP handler and she has also revealed a fair amount of herself. so rather than a simple text where he says "thank you", he is letting her into his life and sharing bits of himself in the little details. what he likes, his past, little bits of his childhood. a way of letting her know who he is as a person and for her to help build that trust between them. so it was rather cute that she responds directly on that sentiment by commenting on the shampoo. heheh..

As much as I love Mo Suk Kee (ISH is killing this role - I'm happy for her that Graceful Familiy is doing well)....but my most favorite Mo's family member is...PICASSO. The reason is because his/her( not sure if picasso is a boy or a girl) name is easy to remember.

6 hours ago, Lmangla said:

Who do you think will make the first step in taking their relationship to the next level? I used to think SH will surely make the first move (being a modern woman and all) but seeing how confident YD is around SH makes me excited for whatever cutesy things he will do to tame the tiger's heart. :D

16 hours ago, Ameera Ali said:

Here the one you wanted :blush:

When she gives up revenge in exchange for YD's mom's freedom (or any sacrifice to that degree for YD's sake), that's when we will know that she's already changed her opinion towards "blind and crazy" kind of love.

14 hours ago, ii panda said:

Who do you think will make the first step in taking their relationship to the next level? I used to think SH will surely make the first move (being a modern woman and all) but seeing how confident YD is around SH makes me excited for whatever cutesy things he will do to tame the tiger's heart. :D

oooh, interesting question. am curious to see what others think. so my first instinct would be to say yeon do. both of them are quite similar but also different by how the murder has affected them. with yeon do, there is a sense of purpose, justice -- he truly believes that the law can be used for good and can offer restitution. part of that is because of his adopted dad who sees a world of goodness despite his own loss. his dad really believes that people matter over money and yeon do has experienced that for himself. so he is much more open with his emotions and feels things rather sincerely.

seok hee on the other hand is bitter, wary, cynical and bit cunning because of what has happened. she doesn't believe in love because her own family members are a bunch of vipers who will backstab at any moment. so their world view is different. it is why she gets into these hysterics when she thinks she can't rely on yeon do. she is far more cautious in any relationship even though she wants connections. so she is far more vulnerable and her instinct is to rely on herself only as a way of protecting herself. it takes a lot for her to trust someone.

so I can see yeon do making the moves with confidence and happiness as he has no hangups. in another drama, her being from a different societal class would have the guy questioning whether it would be practical etc. here, he sees her as a person and he sees her vulnerability and his protective instinct has been on from their first meeting. he is not intimidated by her behaviour, class or economics. so far, he has been the one to make a move on her to comfort her and even though she rejected him at times, he does not take it personally. he is the one to first open up about his real identity even though there was no compelling reason to let out the secret first. in other dramas, the secret would have been dragged out forever with the person feeling so guilty but not yeon do. he told her upfront who he is and how he is connected to the murder. he also saw them meeting each other as a kind of fated connection.

and we see his straight forwardness in interactions with other characters like ms han. everyone else in TOP just listens while she barks her orders but he questions the tactics. even though ms han mocks him for being idealistic and everyone snickers, he still doesn't hold back from asking those questions. and even with the reporter, his strategy was to address it head on and he impressed the reporter with his style. the reporter said with a bit of admiration that yeon do will be shaking things from the inside out which is not an easy thing to do. so yea, yeon do seems a much more confident and cheerful person.

the only time I can see seok hee making a move is maybe to ward off TOP suspicion and so pretends that there is a relationship between the two of them. already, ms han notes that yeon do and seok hee are often clubbing together and he is her sole handler. so if they think these two are up to something, a good way to deny that would be suggest a romance.

3 hours ago, Sushimi said:

I kinda had some thoughts in my head...I wonder why Ms Han who proclaims she knows where all the workers go..but yet she doesn’t know what YD is doing..Ms Han seems to know that they are both very close..just what is her motive that she isn’t exposing him or firing him..

it would be kind of impossible to keep track of employees all the time. so far, she knows he is clubbing with her but it seems to be almost relief that they have a handler who can put up with seok hee. it doesn't look like the rest of team would be able to handle seok hee at all and seok hee would then be running wild and causing problems. at the end of the day, her priority according to her is MC group and as long as the family is behaving themselves without creating fires, great.so yea, she is not completely trusting yeon do but understands these two have a good vibe and more importantly, keeping seok hee in check.

@Ameera Ali ~ please share the gif on him reading the shampoo text. he looked so cute there with his smile and chuckle. :D

9 minutes ago, Sushimi said:

Gosh can’t imagine YD in office wear just dancing to music in a crowd loads of people.:joy: (My mind is ruined! In a good way though)

_____

..still wondering how is YD going to get the case file:crazy: 

well they haven't been clubbing yet, just sitting in the rooms at the clubs and plotting or hanging out in coffee shop. maybe if someone in TOP is following them, then we might get a scene of the two of them dancing. that will be so cute if that happens! :blush:

5 hours ago, Lmangla said:

t would be kind of impossible to keep track of employees all the time. so far, she knows he is clubbing with her but it seems to be almost relief that they have a handler who can put up with seok hee. it doesn't look like the rest of team would be able to handle seok hee at all and seok hee would then be running wild and causing problems.

Han doesn't seem to know how SH has used clubs before as a place of refuge where should could study in secret, so she could be taking it for granted that SH is just clubbing.  Since YD is willing to go clubbing with SH, Han thinks she can relax but she's really being fooled.  Han may not even be aware how strong SH has become or that she is as big a threat as she will be. 

They both looked happy when they opened those boxes, as if

they were opening Christmas presents. :)

I like how YD ran his hand over her shoulder, it was kind of sexy. :D

Same as the scene when he brought her underwear to the hotel room.

He just looked at her shadow behind the bathroom door for a moment, and

walked out of the room with a smile. :wub:

For someone who's always 2 steps ahead, TOP's lady Voldermort looks awfully stupid for not knowing what SH & YD are up to behind her back. It's rather unconvincing how she's not bothered to keep a tab of SH's whereabouts especially around YD. That's the only loophole in the drama and everything else is on point

Anyways this drama is so lit! It's my fav so far this year after Search www and Doctor John 

21 minutes ago, serendipity... said:

For someone who's always 2 steps ahead, TOP's lady Voldermort looks awfully stupid for not knowing what SH & YD are up to behind her back.  It's rather unconvincing how she's not bothered to keep a tab of SH's whereabouts especially around YD. That's the only loophole in the drama and everything else is on point

It shows Han's hubris (unchecked arrogance, excessive pride).  This is the clue to what should be her eventual downfall.  To me this makes sense because she has to have some vulnerability.  Rather than being a loophole, it is a plot point.    If she did not have this fatal flaw, she would be unbeatable. 

33 minutes ago, thistle said:

It shows Han's hubris (unchecked arrogance, excessive pride).  This is the clue to what should be her eventual downfall.  To me this makes sense because she has to have some vulnerability.  Rather than being a loophole, it is a plot point.    If she did not have this fatal flaw, she would be unbeatable. 

Well, I think Ms. Han should start making up for that weakness so that our OTP can start their pretend dating as an excuse. Lol. 

I usually like romance as a side story only (I do not like these cheesy mainly-romance dramas) but for some reason, I want these 2 to date and marry each other and have little YDs and SHs asap. With the way they deal with their conflicts and differences and such, they are potential happy-ever-after couple. 

@Ameera Ali ~ please share the gif on him reading the shampoo text. he looked so cute there with his smile and chuckle. :D

@Lmangla & @Sushimi

in all episode he was adorable with his colgate smile :lol:

5d910c423598d418646390.gif?download

He was clearly in seven cloud when he got the responds from his lovely gift to her :wub:

5d910b6bf3b73916710060.gif?download

maybe he need some help to wake up from his daydreaming about her &  concentrate  on job in hand :joy: of course the Best method to do it is :joy:

5d910a59267c6320925997.gif?download

Archived