[Drama 2019] Graceful Family, 우아한 가

icyphoenix

• Replies 787
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 hours ago, ii panda said:

Even with this statement though, I'm still sticking with my prediction that Ms Han is the murderer. She may have made it appear that Mr. Mo or one of the Mo family murdered SH's mom.

Besides she was the one who intigated the doctor to give the woman the medicine to put her on depresion. 

And I also believe she has been giving the husband also some kind of medicine. He is always taking some when he is nervous at his studio. Would not be surprise if this woman has been makeng them sick or controling. 

9 hours ago, thistle said:

He's been taking pills for something, so it's no surprise that Mr. Mo would finally collapse under pressure.

Thanks again for recapping.  It's hard work!  I tried to recap just once and I couldn't keep up--never gonna try that again.  I think that what you did was really, really good.

Could it be the wife she put something on those pills. Like she did with the death wife...??

I tore myself away from my harem dramas :D in order to see what's new. This little gem has captivated me right from the start. If it doesn't win an award - if all the characters aren't recognized for their amazing interpretation of the script -  then I'll just stick with my murdering consorts. The music, especially when they start the "I'm on fire" ...I am glued to my seat.

9 hours ago, mylovekge said:

Goooosh. Possible!!! But makes me wonder why the flashbacks were of SH and her grandfather, could it be that her grandfather is her real dad? LOL okay, im exaggerating. :joy: but OMG!!!!!

It will be a really big twist if Grandfather is her father. But what if her parents are Grandfather and Ms. Han??? B)

11 hours ago, ktcjdrama said:

So there is an unexpected twist... MSH is not the daughter of papa Mo. That’s what Han told housekeeper Jung. And later presented the DNA test to Mo. In the preview, where SH sat at the head of the table, she announced to everyone that she is the daughter of Grandpa Mo (I think, need subs)

From this episode, it seems like WJ is not the killer of SH’s mother. He wondered why his mother has the gold bars on the table. So a more potential suspect is HYS. But then, it could also be Mo now, like because he wanted to keep the secret of SH not being his bio daughter a secret, because it’s not clear yet if he had known about it or not. 

So it is what it I thought it is! Wow! What a twist! 

He seemed shocked, though. So its possible he didn't know? Wonder how SH was conceived lol Did her mom and her grandpa have an affair? By artificial insemination? I mean, if they didn't have sex at all, wouldn't he wonder why she got pregnant? Or he knew for certain she wasn't his daughter, and like what you said killed her mom for probably threatening him she would reveal SH's identity to all. 

34 minutes ago, mylovekge said:

So it is what it I thought it is! Wow! What a twist! 

He seemed shocked, though. So its possible he didn't know?

Brilliant twist!  I knew there had to be a major reason why they all felt so threatened by SH's presence and why they kept trying to crash her down.

I think that there has to be more to come, especially if the reveal on this is enough to nearly kill Mr. Mo.  It kinda seemed like he might have loved his first wife (even if he did have an affair on her for years with that wench Wife 2), so he may not have known or may have chosen not to realize that she was sleeping with his father.

38 minutes ago, mylovekge said:

Did her mom and her grandpa have an affair? By artificial insemination? I mean, if they didn't have sex at all, wouldn't he wonder why she got pregnant?

That's an interesting question.  Here's a wild theory:  what if Mr. Mo is infertile?  At the beginning of the drama we thought he had four kids.  Now we know that SH and youngest son are not his.  What if he isn't the father of Sons One and Two, either?  That would be interesting.

The real problem is that we only have two episodes left for everything to get sorted out.  And we still don't know why Han is so hot for MC group.

3 hours ago, tulip06 said:

So this time Graceful Family has both episodes done by 

late Thursday night? But I am so tired. 

they will have to wait until tomorrow. 

I'm shocked it's out this early lol:mrgreen::joy:.

1 minute ago, thistle said:

Brilliant twist!  I knew there had to be a major reason why they all felt so threatened by SH's presence and why they kept trying to crash her down.

I think that there has to be more to come, especially if the reveal on this is enough to nearly kill Mr. Mo.  It kinda seemed like he might have loved his first wife (even if he did have an affair on her for years with that wench Wife 2), so he may not have known or may have chosen not to realize that she was sleeping with his father.

That's an interesting question.  Here's a wild theory:  what if Mr. Mo is infertile?  At the beginning of the drama we thought he had four kids.  Now we know that SH and youngest son are not his.  What if he isn't the father of Sons One and Two, either?  That would be interesting.

The real problem is that we only have two episodes left for everything to get sorted out.  And we still don't know why Han is so hot for MC group.

The start of the episode showed how Mr Mo was trying to be a doting husband, albeit hardly. He must've cared for SH's mom but was torn between MC and her. But when the grandfather wanted to pass the company on to SH,  he eventually decided to choose MC over her (and that would mean marrying the wench who gave him 2 sons). 

But wait, the youngest wasn't his too? Lol But wasn't that MC's doing? Making WS the father even if he wasn't? Or was it already proven and I just wasn't paying attention? :sweat_smile:

57 minutes ago, thistle said:

then who is the youngest son's father?

Sorry, I haven't watched the latest episode yet so I don't know.

Enjoying this show so much. Its been a while since I actually enjoyed a Kdrama. Just throwing this out there.

What if she is a daughter of her grandpa and the maid who took care of her grandpa, the one who was sending her messages and she was given to the first wife and raised as a grand daughter instead to cover up the affair and to make sure she is a legitimate child. It will also make it harder for MC Group to cut her out of her inheritance, but then they still found a way to cut her off. 

1 hour ago, thistle said:

Now we know that SH and youngest son are not his. 

But the youngest son is his...? The DNA test is made up by TOP team. 

Anyway, notice that the TOP members are starting to question the way Han is doing things in handling Prosecutor Jo, keep pushing him till the edge. Look at their puzzled look when she ordered them to tie in the son as well. Scary woman. So cold blooded... I hope these smart people will discontinue their loyalty towards her. She is getting emotional in handling matters. She is starting to let anger influence the way to handle the Jo prosecutors. 

1 hour ago, missmoko said:

Enjoying this show so much. Its been a while since I actually enjoyed a Kdrama. Just throwing this out there.

What if she is a daughter of her grandpa and the maid who took care of her grandpa, the one who was sending her messages and she was given to the first wife and raised as a grand daughter instead to cover up the affair and to make sure she is a legitimate child. It will also make it harder for MC Group to cut her out of her inheritance, but then they still found a way to cut her off. 

You know this thought actually came to me while watching the subbed episode. What if she was the mom? Her loyalty to the grandpa and Seok Hee is rock solid, she took care of him all these years, the way she wailed when he died, her determination to protect Seok Hee... It could be very well possible that she is not just a housekeeper. She could have agreed to be Grandpa Mo's carer out of love for him no matter how it hurts her to just be on the sidelines. And now that she is back, there must be a reason? Funnier thought, this drama could end up having Ms Jung as the new lady of the house, lol 

ms han is so vile! yeon do wasn't kidding when he said that her philosophy is no mercy for betrayers. it wasn't enough that the prosecutor was kicked out of his job but she wasn't willing to stop until she pushed him to commit suicide. it was sad when the prosecutor told his son "not all of it is true" -- so it wasn't enough to throw his crimes but they also made some more up. at this stage, how is the squad still supporting this woman? aren't they scared of how she is?

rather than seok hee's parentage (which could well turn out to be misdirection), am now wonder if ms han's obsession with ruling MC group behind the scenes is that she is also an illegitimate child of grandpa Mo who no one knew about. she didn't even bat an eyelid when papa mo fell down from chest pains and instead just stood there watching. if she is also somehow related to the family, then, her quest for power and relentless manipulation of the family would make some sense.

looking forward to the last 2 episodes -- hopefully we will be able to really relish the downfall of ms han as well as the rest of the squad.

5 minutes ago, Lmangla said:

ms han is so vile! yeon do wasn't kidding when he said that her philosophy is no mercy for betrayers. it wasn't enough that the prosecutor was kicked out of his job but she wasn't willing to stop until she pushed him to commit suicide. it was sad when the prosecutor told his son "not all of it is true" -- so it wasn't enough to throw his crimes but they also made some more up. at this stage, how is the squad still supporting this woman? aren't they scared of how she is?

rather than seok hee's parentage (which could well turn out to be misdirection), am now wonder if ms han's obsession with ruling MC group behind the scenes is that she is also an illegitimate child of grandpa Mo who no one knew about. she didn't even bat an eyelid when papa mo fell down from chest pains and instead just stood there watching. if she is also somehow related to the family, then, her quest for power and relentless manipulation of the family would make some sense.

looking forward to the last 2 episodes -- hopefully we will be able to really relish the downfall of ms han as well as the rest of the squad.

Her persistence and determination to manipulate everyone around her is surely not just rooted from her pursuit for power. There sure is a reason deeper than this. It can't be that simple, can it? 

Her squad is beginning to wonder. They KNOW she ain't doing it for MC no more. She got betrayed and she did all she could to push the prosecutor to the edge. I just hope it doesn't end with her dying, that's going to be too easy for her. I want to see her suffer with no way out. 

11 minutes ago, mylovekge said:

Her persistence and determination to manipulate everyone around her is surely not just rooted from her pursuit for power. There sure is a reason deeper than this. It can't be that simple, can it? 

Her squad is beginning to wonder. They KNOW she ain't doing it for MC no more. She got betrayed and she did all she could to push the prosecutor to the edge. I just hope it doesn't end with her dying, that's going to be too easy for her. I want to see her suffer with no way out. 

yea you could see the confusion on their face on whether it was necessary to go that far but they are used to taking her orders and so don't say. and while she is obviously a bit of a cold-blooded psychopath, there has to be some other motivation. so maybe the final twist would be that she is actually part of the family. but yea, keeping my fingers crossed for a good resolution that gives us the satisfaction that good finally wins!

oof this family is so dysfunctional as usual...guess dads yoinking their son's significant other runs in the family lmao

edit:  i honestly can't picture grandpa and mom together lmfao it doesn't MAKE SENSE

i hope it's true bc at least grandpa loved her and treated her affectionately

what if, ahn jae rim's baby was died. ahn jae rim is not stabil in my eyes, so grandpa give her daughter (from affair with ms Jung). it is a win win solution for grandpa. sorry, my imagination is running wild. because I can't picture the affair between ahn jae rim and grandpa.

Archived