[OFFICIAL] Kim Jae Wook ❤️ Park Min Young [MinJae] ❀ Ryan ❤️ Deok Mi the "LaBit" Couple

Harlene118

16 hours ago, Sky8lue said:

Fanart collection!!!

I love this one the most (Ryan is DM's secret sidekick...heheheh)

Is this a dream or real life?

Click below for more:

Reveal hidden contents
  Reveal hidden contents

Super Cute!

• Like 1

Reminder: not to quote photos not allowed by Soompi rules. 

CONGRATULATIONS TO OUR COUPLE FOR BEING FIRST AND SECOND MOST TALKED ABOUT CELEBRITIES IN A CURRENT DRAMA BASED ON NEW RANK RELEASED THIS WEEK. :wub: 

Despite haters and others desperate to bring our LaBit couple down, they kept shining. :P

• Like 11

While waiting for episode 7, check these out!

PMY sure can dance (she practised under May J Lee to prepare for a dance performance during fan meetings):

And KJW sure can sing (he's part of a rock band called 'Walrus' formed with his university friends):

We already know they have a good sense of rhythm and dancing shoes ;)  Credit: https://gall.dcinside.com/board/view/?id=herprivatelife&no=1063viewimage.php?id=25b8c236f7db2ea77abadab

• Like 6
  • Love 5

The kiss last week was not real no wonder it was only very short. And no wonder PMY and KJW laughed about it during their presscon it always sounded to me like there is a plot twist on the Ep 6 kiss because of how they talked about it during the presscon :w00t: 

By Korean drama standard, real kisses comes during Episode 8. Maybe tomorrow or next week we will get their hot kiss that we wished for :wub:

• Like 5

I'm happy that we get to see them kiss at the end, but i can't help but think that it's only deok mi's imagination. When will director-nim give us proper kiss from the two?? :tears: Can't wait anymore!! 

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Eeveeta said:

The kiss last week was not real no wonder it was only very short. And no wonder PMY and KJW laughed about it during their presscon it always sounded to me like there is a plot twist on the Ep 6 kiss because of how they talked about it during the presscon :w00t: 

By Korean drama standard, real kisses comes during Episode 8. Maybe tomorrow or next week we will get their hot kiss that we wished for :wub:

One of my fav aspects of kdrama: you pretty much know when your first kiss will be... so the build up! ah! also the kiss at the end of ep7! I don't care if it is in her imagination... that was :love:

• Like 2

On 4/30/2019 at 9:59 PM, Eeveeta said:

Reminder: not to quote photos not allowed by Soompi rules. 

CONGRATULATIONS TO OUR COUPLE FOR BEING FIRST AND SECOND MOST TALKED ABOUT CELEBRITIES IN A CURRENT DRAMA BASED ON NEW RANK RELEASED THIS WEEK. :wub: 

Despite haters and others desperate to bring our LaBit couple down, they kept shining. :P

The rating for the drama isn't that high but these two are always in top buzz. :w00t::w00t:

The haters are just insecure about their favorite. :phew: LaBit couple shines so bright in this drama. 

• Like 6