[OFFICIAL] Kim Jae Wook ❤️ Park Min Young [MinJae] ❀ Ryan ❤️ Deok Mi the "LaBit" Couple

Harlene118

Thank you for posting all the zootopia characters for our LaBit couple!! It really reminded me of zootopia when I was watching them. Another heart fluttering moments for us. :wub:

Does anyone notice that Ryan/KJW has a habit of stroking PMY/Deok Mi's hands, I have been noticing this on Episode 6. Other than the wrist kiss, I think this is another heart fluttering moment in my opinion. 

I really wonder why KJW's hands, neck and ears are always so red~:P

• Like 11
  • LOL 1
  • Insightful 1

2 hours ago, Goldeuki said:

I hope another drama for them, be like action-drama-comedy.. And them to remain close even after HPL.

Action-drama-comedy sounds great. For me, I want to see them in some kind of historical drama. Well, not like Joseon era, but more like, Mr. Sunshine era. Kim Jae Wook speaks Japanese really well so I think that era will suit him. Or if not a drama, KJW can be a guest star in Busted season 3 if that show gets renewed. Just like You Yeo Seok in season 1. :joy:  No doubt he will make a good villain. Hopefully detective Park Min Young won't change side with him :joy:

• Like 10

2 hours ago, bliss1004 said:

i have to admit that currently i couldn't watch other kdrama while waiting for HPL next episode... couldn't concentrate and to continue watching other kdrama as i will automatically go back to watch all the OTP moments then stuck with the youtube mv for hours and ignore the other kdrama that i currently watch..

anybody here had the same symptoms with me?? i dunno how to handle my heart if this drama ended soon. :wacko:

These two love birds really make my heart sick..

C73KWEQ.gif

KJUnyTz.gif

I'm also suffering from the same symptoms! Aside from going on instagram, youtube and this forum to get my daily dose of Ryan Gold and Deok Mi, i've resorted to bookmarking my fav scenes for easy retrieval hehe:bawling: it's sad that the depiction of such sweet and mature way of being in a r/s is seldom seen in dramas and that's what keeps me coming back for more! I also love that KJW and PMY gets to improvise so i'm guessing they add their personal exp into the scenes hehe whicb makes it all the more real and swoon worthy :blush:  I really like how relationships are portrayed in HPL because it tells us the being in a relationship takes more than attraction and shows how it is a journey and how DM is there for the ride and knows her presence and strength will help RG. I like how she observes and tries her best to cheer director gold and not address the issue when he's brooding over Lee Sol's painting. She does not put it on him to confide in her immediately and waits until he is comfortable enough to share. Their love for each other is filled with understanding, consideration and mindfulness and I love how they tackle issues head on insteading of sweeping it under the rug and letting it fester. Sigh... Such a lovely couple:wub:

I've also been in a great mood lately thanks to this haha my best friend asked if I was bipolar cause im seldom this happy :joy: I even asked my colleague at work to watch it so we can discuss irl cause no one I know feels the way I do hahaha it's as if deok mi's fangirling has rubbed off on me and i'm a fangirl of Director Gold and Song Curator and this has become my energiser haha:lol: I hope to be able to see them head for a post-drama vacay seeing how many people are watching this drama! Sigh I wish with all my heart they will do more episodes :pensive: 

Ps Seeing the chinese subbed videos of their RG and DM and it seems like rhe consensus is that KJW and PMY aren't acting :lol: I'm feeling half excited and half emotional bc although we're one more episode ahead but it also means we're one more episode closer to the end...  My heart. JUST. CAN'T. GET. ENOUGH. OF. THIS.:tired:

• Like 15

Me too!! I'm already feeling heartbroken thinking about the end. All I think about these past few weeks is this drama and I don't know how to move on when it ends. I also feeling sad because we can't see our sweetest Labit couple anymore. :bawling: But we should just enjoy this until the end and remember this drama as one of our greatest memories. :relieved:

• Like 7

KJW and PMY should mantain their friendship (at least) when this drama end.

By watching BTS, It will be great if their friendship last forever. Not just PMY and KJW, but all of the cast.

Soon, PMY will take shoot on Busted 2. Hopefully, they will invite KJW as a guest. I mean, KJW had been cast as a psycho. It will be great if he take a part on Busted (as a guest). Please KJW, do reality show once a year :lol:

• Like 13

Okay.  I should be staying away from shipping because I have already retired from this business but the sizzling chemistry between kjw and pmy undeniably tops all skinships in kdramaland.  TBH it reminded me of namlee of wfkbj.  The gazes and all the skinship off cam are similar.  I have followed pmy since skks and even shipped her with one costar (and dropped it long before hpl) and I haven't seen pmy this happy and playful.  I may be imagining things but eyes don't lie.  Kjw and pmy eyes.  Perhaps it's method acting but it takes 2 to create that synergy between 2 actors.  All I can say is that Whatever we are seeing now on and off camera are just explosive, unprecedented.  What I like is that the scenes are not torrid or mechanical but sweet and sincere.  I'll try not to ship but I'll keep on spazzing.  I have to focus on things not kdrama and I'll control myself but ... geez kjw is so hot and so is pmy that I can't keep a blind eye on their skinship ... so help me God

• Like 12

34 minutes ago, ladidada7 said:

Soon, PMY will take shoot on Busted 2. Hopefully, they will invite KJW as a guest. I mean, KJW had been cast as a psycho. It will be great if he take a part on Busted (as a guest). Please KJW, do reality show once a year :lol:

They're already done filming Busted 2.  They finished it before the end of last year.

If they do Busted 3, that would be great to have KJW as a guest.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Gin Nietschze said:
i think this is offcam

This was when PMY invited all the casts and crews to watch the 1st episode together. They sat together and he jokingly gave her anti anxiety medicine because maybe she looks nervous :lol:

40 minutes ago, ladidada7 said:

KJW and PMY should mantain their friendship (at least) when this drama end.

By watching BTS, It will be great if their friendship last forever. Not just PMY and KJW, but all of the cast.

Agree! I hope they will have like reunion dinner or something like that like some of the drama casts that maintained their friendship even after the drama ended.

6 minutes ago, mmac80 said:

They're already done filming Busted 2.  They finished it before the end of last year.

Ooooh.. Villain Mo tae Gu kind of style. I bet Mo Tae Gu will turn into Ryan Gold immediately when he saw the detective is Park Min Young. :P

• Like 8

1 hour ago, mmac80 said:

ahhh... then, Busted 3 will be great :D

Can't stop thinking when KJW on Busted 3 set with PMY. It will be hard forKJW act as villain. Just do lovey-dovey scene you two :lol:

1 hour ago, annie1234 said:

Agree! I hope they will have like reunion dinner or something like that like some of the drama casts that maintained their friendship even after the drama ended.

Yeah reunion dinner will be great. PMY also welcomed to attend KJW other project (movie premier maybe, thinking bout JunHyeri relationship). At least giving coffee truck to each other, when you have another project. 

• Like 7