[OFFICIAL] Kim Jae Wook ❤️ Park Min Young [MinJae] ❀ Ryan ❤️ Deok Mi the "LaBit" Couple

Harlene118

So when I first watched the ep, I had a feeling that PMY’s legs were on top of KJW’s lap but because of the blanket I wasn’t so sure. 

After seeing this though, I am convinced. Aaaaahhhh they’re so cute T_____T 

Spoiler

I’m seriously gonna get hardcore withdrawal symptoms once this drama ends sigh.......

• Like 8
  • Sad 1
  • LOL 5
  • Love 3

5 minutes ago, taedysol said:

So when I first watched the ep, I had a feeling that PMY’s legs were on top of KJW’s lap but because of the blanket I wasn’t so sure. 

Reveal hidden contents

I’m seriously gonna get hardcore withdrawal symptoms once this drama ends sigh.......

I can't see Instagram where I am so can someone tell me what they're referring to??

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Jalhanda said:

Yay! Congrats to Kim Jae-wook, Park Min-young and the HPL team! A sweet photo to celebrate:

173a62666ff54e079b91491969c527a7.jpeg?s=

6 minutes ago, Wendy123 said:

I can't see Instagram where I am so can someone tell me what they're referring to??

It's the scene where Ryan and Deok-mi are getting comfy on her couch watching TV. Deok-mi has her head on Ryan's shoulder.

• Like 8

2 hours ago, taedysol said:

Reveal hidden contents

OMG I didn't realized all of that. I though he was sitting with crossed leg like the scene before they had the blanket over. :lol:

PMY must feel so comfy. :yum:

and also, I just noticed this one too. They didn't have to do this but they did! They linked their arms during sujebi making. :love::love: It wasn't necessary but I LOVE IT

giphy.gif

• Like 11
  • LOL 3
  • Love 8
  • Insightful 2

41 minutes ago, annie1234 said:

PMY must feel so comfy. :yum:

and also, I just noticed this one too. They didn't have to do this but they did! They linked their arms during sujebi making. :love::love: It wasn't necessary but I LOVE IT

giphy.gif

OMG!! Just realized this. His hand is too close to PMY "body".:P:P

• Like 8
  • LOL 8

On 5/21/2019 at 5:51 PM, taedysol said:

Hide contents

OMG, now that you mention it....oh yeah her legs indeed were between his legs, ant they were tooooo close to his erm, asset:D Since the legs were covered under the blanket, there's no need to really put her legs in between his right?

Oh these 2 shud just date for real already.....

• Like 5

54 minutes ago, cheesethatnotsocheesey said:

So sweet of KJW's hoobae colleague to send him coffee truck but look at the banner. They cheered on Park Minyoung as well.

Usually it's just one's name.

Aaawww love they cheered both of them. Both works really hard for this drama. KJW must be a precious sunbae to them. :heart: 

• Like 5
  • Love 2

Loving the new stills, they're so well colour-coordinated that it's a visual treat to see their couple photos. I love how Deok-mi is always so happy to see Ryan and hold his hand, and vice versa.

Happy also to see both actors getting support from their colleagues!

• Like 10