[OFFICIAL] Kim Jae Wook ❤️ Park Min Young [MinJae] ❀ Ryan ❤️ Deok Mi the "LaBit" Couple

Harlene118

3 minutes ago, Sky8lue said:

PMY's IG update earlier today. She looks so radiant in this photo:

I hope she keeps her hair down going forward (since her character is in luuurve now). It suits her more. :love:

• Like 4

Need the BTS of the confession kiss + bus scene + pinic + awkward lunch gathering (will TVN be kind enough to give us at least 6 mins worth of BTS this week? Surely that isn't too much *twiddles thumbs*)

• Like 3
  • Love 7

Is this some kind of Ryan Gold kind of kissing style? With one hand on his pocket. 

D6DOMMuW0AMVitm?format=jpg&name=large

I find it very sexy and definitely very manly. OMG Kim Jae Wook~~ you set too high standard!

And the table scene, they looks so adorable with her sitting like that and he is standing infront of her. OMG!!!!! I want someone like Kim Jae Wook for myself!!! :wub:

• Like 14
  • Love 1

1 hour ago, annie1234 said:

Is this some kind of Ryan Gold kind of kissing style? With one hand on his pocket. 

I find it very sexy and definitely very manly. OMG Kim Jae Wook~~ you set too high standard!

And the table scene, they looks so adorable with her sitting like that and he is standing infront of her. OMG!!!!! I want someone like Kim Jae Wook for myself!!! :wub:

He sets the GOLD standard after all ;). KJW truly has mastered the art and science of kissing (if you've seen the range of roles he has played, he is one super versatile actor). The thumb kiss, I have to say, was done really well. Enough for netizens to debate for eons about whether it was real or fake.

This was in one of the very early BTS (can't find the original TVN clip now). Can't tell what uri PMY is joking about :D. Anyway, repeat this mantra: TVN, please be generous with BTS clips and photos this week.

• Like 11

Keeping this in this thread..I made it slower version.. Let's enjoy the hotness of this kissu moment.. :wub: KJW + PMY totally nailed the kiss!! How can both be so perfect!!!! My goshhh ..I still cannot move on with this kiss!! 

I hide the rest of the gif images because the file size is too big..:lol:

LOuE3Sq.gif

Spoiler

6ZvgkQc.gif

RwkQ0fe.gif

• Like 6
  • Love 6

11 hours ago, Eeveeta said:

There will be a continuation of the kiss tomorrow. :kiss_wink:

I have forgotten my very old account but I made a new one just for our couple. 

1. Can someone please slow down this gif? 

Edit: THANKS @bliss1004

2. Is that tongue I see from KJW? :phew:

PMY is my favorite actress and she is so shippable with all of her costars. I shipped her with a few of those she’s been with but I can’t help it. KJW is just on another level. I didn’t think anyone could top the last person I shipped her with but BOY WAS I WRONG. It doesn’t help that KJW is husband material as well and PMY is nearing her 35 y/o wish. I love how comfortable they are on screen. It makes my heart flutter. Especially last week’s BTS and how flushed PMY’s face was, and PMY rarely shows herself blushing during kiss scenes. We all know KJW must have felt it too because he’s red almost all the time :D!

Edited by yumin_min
Added a comment
  • Like 8

9 hours ago, Sky8lue said:

He sets the GOLD standard after all ;). KJW truly has mastered the art and science of kissing (if you've seen the range of roles he has played, he is one super versatile actor). The thumb kiss, I have to say, was done really well. Enough for netizens to debate for eons about whether it was real or fake.

This was in one of the very early BTS (can't find the original TVN clip now). Can't tell what uri PMY is joking about :D. Anyway, repeat this mantra: TVN, please be generous with BTS clips and photos this week.

If I’m not mistaken, PMY joked about how oily his face in that scene because of the makeup he used to make him look sick. 

And at first I thought, it’s unnecessary to touch his face while making that joke but I love it! :tounge_xd: that shows how comfortable she is with him to initiate the skinship. 

Oh no, am I delulu-ing again? :tounge_xd:

• Like 5
  • Love 3

Finally, everyone is rejoicing over last night episode! :') 

Their chemistry definitely something that worth of us rooting for! Kim Jaewook's style is soo suave and cool while doing that scene, my heart fluttered on behalf of Park Minyoung lol. I wonder what's on her mind while doing that scene? :wub: oh gosh-

and here I am, with 7 more episodes of HPL, I really hope Kim Jaewook and Park Minyoung will be casted together again in future. They really suits each other. Its hard for me to ship anyone in kdrama after So Jisub x Gong Hyojin. But, here I am, with my heart all over this two precious souls! coughcoughgettogetherplscoughcough okay I will let myself out xD

D6DAxLfUEAEr7jJ?format=jpg&name=largeD6DAxLjU0AAfBh2?format=jpg&name=large

• Like 11
  • Love 3

Thanks for the admin who started this thread and for all your GIFs.  Love this couple too.  I didn't think they'd be good together when they were first cast coz KJW seemed more suited to melancholic/mysterious roles rather than the cutesy that rom com calls for.  I got the surprise of my life as i continued to watch the episodes unfolding.  My goodness! They have unbelievable chemistry on screen.  They're simply the BEST!  And the guy can kiss!:wub:

• Like 4

I love this couple. I seldom ship couples I am more of a solid fan and this couple is my first ship after Kyo and Ki in Descendants of the Sun. 

Others say they cannot be developed for real because they are friendly on set no awkwardness.... BUT, Being close joking on the set is not a sign that they are simply familiar as friends. SongSong were close and joking on the set of their drama. On the issue that they use formal language when conversing, it is not clue also that they cannot be real. SHK and SJK used the formal Korean language also. 

I can say this is the best chemistry of Park Min Young ever. I watched her in SKKS, Healer and WWWSK. I know she used to date Lee Min Ho I have seen some clips but their onscreen chemistry was not exceptional. 

• Like 8
  • Insightful 1

Ultimately, it is their hearts to be connected, they are at 30s, a good age to be married already. Whether or not they end up like the song-song couple, it will still be themselves to make the effort, but no matter they come together or with another partners, I can only wish them the best to find their lifetime partner, just like RG and DM, the soulmate to each other.

• Like 7

9 hours ago, yumin_min said:

I have forgotten my very old account but I made a new one just for our couple. 

1. Can someone please slow down this gif? 

Edit: THANKS @bliss1004

2. Is that tongue I see from KJW? :phew:

PMY is my favorite actress and she is so shippable with all of her costars. I shipped her with a few of those she’s been with but I can’t help it. KJW is just on another level. I didn’t think anyone could top the last person I shipped her with but BOY WAS I WRONG. It doesn’t help that KJW is husband material as well and PMY is nearing her 35 y/o wish. I love how comfortable they are on screen. It makes my heart flutter. Especially last week’s BTS and how flushed PMY’s face was, and PMY rarely shows herself blushing during kiss scenes. We all know KJW must have felt it too because he’s red almost all the time :D!

Could you let me know which bts is it? If I could have the link, it would be amazing. 

• Like 2

Ohmy goodness gracious everyone! The snippets from TVN Drama Youtube is sooo DAEBAK!

No one is spazzing about it yet... so allow me to share my brief thoughts from the 3 scenes that they have uploaded.

CANT WAIT TO SEE THE WHOLE EPISODE. (Btw i think this ep is the calm before the storm. Im pretty sure their relationship will be tested because they kept their identities secret from each other i.e. as fan site admin and Latte.) Nevertheless, Im enjoying the snippets. I hope u all are too~ Share your thoughts pls~~

-------

1. Kisses should not be disrupted. 

This scene shows how they longed for each other's company and finally affirmed their feelings for each other. I love the fact that they ignored the guy and went to a secluded space to continue their kiss. Soooo cute and romantic. As expected, both of them are great at romantic scenes. I love their chemistry so much in this scene~ I am totally swooned by it. Thank you TVN for FINALLY giving us with real (no longer fake and a figment of PMY's imagination) LaBit's kiss. 

2. A relaxing date. 

This night sight seeing date is so sweet and chill. I love it a lot! It shows how their romance is so normal just like any couples would do i.e. enjoy each other's company and the moments together. I really love how KJW looks at PMY. His eyes are full of love~ BTW, I love PMY in red. Makes her look really attractive. 

3. Gifts - Presents and Kisses.

KJW is sooo good at this scene. I mean he kissed her forehead and then the nose (which is not easy to pull off... it can be a bit awkward to do but he did it well) and finally he went for the lips. 

CAN WE ALL GET OUR OWN RYAN GOLD/KIM JAE WOOK? hehehehe pls~

• Like 10
  • Love 5

18 minutes ago, annie1234 said:

In that opening kiss video, do you guys see what I think i saw in 2:17 ? or it’s just my mind playing trick on me. :D

Hehehehe as much as I would like to think that, i dont think there are tongues involved. hahaha

• Like 1
  • LOL 1