Quantcast
Eeveeta

[OFFICIAL] Kim Jae Wook ❤️ Park Min Young [MinJae] ❀ Ryan ❤️ Deok Mi the "LaBit" Couple

MY is really comfortable with JW, call him Oppa in the public conference unlike the usual formal addressing to her other co stars.

• Like 3
  • Love 3

2 hours ago, SGahjumma said:

If there is possibility, love will change the couple, either quit smoking or accept the smoking. 

Off course need to quit..smoking is a bad thing..how can love will change someone to accept a bad thing..than that its not pure love..being in love inspiring someone to be a good person..pmy really care about healthy..she perfectionism person..

• Like 1

3 hours ago, JiminLove said:
  Reveal hidden contents

I believe PMY and JCW linked to her in Healer had something special before but she in the end chose her career.

Park Min Young's priority is her career. She joined a new agency in later part of 2017 and her career has soared high. She will not ruin it by dating rumors. For WWWSK maybe they also had feelings, but because of too much rumors they already avoided each other. For now, career is her top priority. 

For KJW and PMY,  I hope there will be no big rumors about them so that their closeness will not be affected and will continue to grow until such time in the future when both are thinking of settling down. Fingerscrossed they find each other compatible and suitable as real life partners. :wub:

About KJW smoking, a lot of Korean guys are smokers but smoking can be minimized and eventually stopped. I am sure if KJW will be ready to marry he will stop smoking because they said smoking reduces chances of having babies. :lol:

Actually pmy herself say in 20s she have a lot of thought and timid about being exposed so much cause she had to face the hurt time early career..but when she in 30s she success to overcome a lot of thing and she be more free and open up more since 2017..that why she start to accept reality show that year.. cause of her experience now she know how to control a thing like rumor to not effect her life..her rumor with psj its her second scandal that got media attention..she can control really well..so i don't think that kind of rumor can be effect her relationship with a person who are involve..

• Like 3

I hope @seoseo that you are really in this ship because I know you are active in WWWSK ship and you believe they are real. You and others told me there before that only people who believe they are real should be there so, why are you here now then focused on bad comments about KJW?

We just want to have good vibes and fun here shipping their chemistry. 

I hope you guys won't emphasize on bad habits like smoking because nobody is perfect and people change. 

• Like 9
  • Insightful 1
  • Thanks 2

4 hours ago, Eeveeta said:

I hope @seoseo that you are really in this ship because I know you are active in WWWSK ship and you believe they are real. You and others told me there before that only people who believe they are real should be there so, why are you here now then focused on bad comments about KJW?

I hope you guys won't emphasize on bad habits like smoking because nobody is perfect and people change. 

Totally agree with you. We ship them simply because they are so cute together. Min-young is beautiful, lovely and Jea Wook is manly, talented. Why can't we ship them? :phew:

• Like 6
  • Love 2

5 hours ago, Eeveeta said:

Sorry to say..I'm just pmy fan..not a shipper not a psj fan not a kjw fan..if you all want to ship pmy with any actor she work with..just go on..i like to read your imagination too about pmy relationship with co star..she can be rumour with anyone too..and that doesn't matter too cause now pmy can control really well that kind of matter not the same as before anymore..about kjw smoking i just talk the true fact..it's related to kiss scene now and a lot more in the next epi..its remain me to her healer costar who have same habit..so i thought kjw maybe do the same thing as jcw cause pmy hate smoking..

Don't worry i didn't hate any pmy shipper..i support all pmy choice..I also exited to know if any shipper will come to reality..cause i know who ever became pmy partner for sure the guy are the best one..she know to values her life..

On a side note...just watched Kjw in antique bakery.....if you have never watched it...try to...he is absolutely adorable in it!!

KJW was never really in my orbit til HPL...though there is now a vague recollection of him in coffee prince...I’m just Glad that our OTP has such explosive chemistry that he is hopefully going to get more lead roles in the future...though I think he actually chooses his roles based on how challenging they are...

am just Glad he chose to do his 1st romcom lead with my fave actress....she is a chemistry queen that I end up shipping her with almost all her leads...:wub:

but kjw and her...just wow....

he can do sensitive love scenes really well...Even. Pmy agreed that he was like a pillow....

soft sweet and rolled up into such a hot bundle...looking forward to the rest of the eps

• Like 5
  • Love 1

Shipping is our delusion and hope anyway....i was a mad moonlight shipper for many years til I watched clean with passion....that when I realised how good my chemistry queen pmy and fairy kyj were...

they allow old ahjummas like me to remember the feeling of 1st love....can squee and  spazz and I love it when there are good CSI team mates in the ship...

who they all ultimately end up with is really their choice...for now KJW is purrfect...for the bunny...:wub:...so happy shipping everyone !!!

looking forward to their bts....staged or not...still don’t quite understand this staged BTS concept...is it really staged???whatever...am in love with the OTP and ep 9 is taking too Long....hope their ratings go up!

• Like 6
  • Love 2

5 hours ago, mushforbrains said:

On a side note...just watched Kjw in antique bakery.....if you have never watched it...try to...he is absolutely adorable in it!!

KJW was never really in my orbit til HPL...though there is now a vague recollection of him in coffee prince...I’m just Glad that our OTP has such explosive chemistry that he is hopefully going to get more lead roles in the future...though I think he actually chooses his roles based on how challenging they are...

am just Glad he chose to do his 1st romcom lead with my fave actress....she is a chemistry queen that I end up shipping her with almost all her leads...:wub:

but kjw and her...just wow....

he can do sensitive love scenes really well...Even. Pmy agreed that he was like a pillow....

soft sweet and rolled up into such a hot bundle...looking forward to the rest of the eps

I just went to watch antique, he is so beautiful, and his acting was so natural as a gay.

Before HPL, the first drama I watched and came across was Voice, the handsome serial psycho killer, that time, I was wow, the team used a handsome guy for a serial killer, and he really left a deep impression on me. Subsequently, the next drama I watched is the Guest, the cold face handsome exorcist, but again, I didn’t dig further to know who is this actor, until HPL, then I realized that this guy actually was the actor for the 2 dramas that I watched previously, he is really good in his roles and they are quite diversify character roles, from bad to good.

• Like 2

Posted (edited)

:love: I

:love::love: am

:love::love::love: so

:love::love::love::love: happy

(sorry, wanted to edit that they do the thing you do when you have a really hot kiss with your SO. You do not stare into each other's eyes... you have a good long, hazy glance at their lips. You are in a daze and it takes a moment to get your thoughts in order).

Edited by tinymel
had to explain the happy
  • Like 3
  • Love 1

I got the hint when PMY stylist said in her ig that tonight is the night. :joy: More kisses to come in tomorrow's episode :glasses:

tumblr_pr6ui1fjNi1u2dd0eo2_1280.jpg

• Like 8

Where are all the hot kisses gifs from tonight's episode at? Please post them here!!! 

• Like 1
  • LOL 3

I like that Ryan is leading that kiss. And how Deok Mi follows suit. I keep replaying the scene.. I kinda want him to lift her onto that table too tho

• Like 6

MQajSuS.gif

There will be a continuation of the kiss tomorrow. :kiss_wink:

• Like 2
  • Love 4

5 minutes ago, Eeveeta said:

There will be a continuation of the kiss tomorrow. :kiss_wink:

OMO why am I staring to that gif? :sweatingbullets: their legs even in sync.

• Like 1
  • LOL 3

1 hour ago, Adwina Oltariani said:

I like that Ryan is leading that kiss. And how Deok Mi follows suit. I keep replaying the scene.. I kinda want him to lift her onto that table too tho

You might get your wish... albeit it's a different table, haha!

r0WhMU9.jpg

Photo credit: twitter user gonelikewinter. More from the same user:

arUfmJw.jpg

trcvTnM.jpg

Spoiler

yKwEW6Y.jpg

• Like 4
  • Love 3