[OFFICIAL] Kim Jae Wook ❤️ Park Min Young [MinJae] ❀ Ryan ❤️ Deok Mi the "LaBit" Couple

Harlene118

They look good..kjw gaze to pmy look like really in love..kjw personality and visual really good..but what make him a bit off is he a heavy smoking person..remain me to her healer costar..and pmy really hate smoking person..jcw even mention that he need to make sure smoke not smell and he use mouth spray before doing kiss scene..:D

• Like 2

So happy this forum was created.  Trying to wait for the next episodes has been torture so finding the love here makes the wait bearable.

I'm a hardcore PMY fan and have always loved KJW.  Its about time he landed a romantic lead character because he's known for the dangerous brooding type.

Now to why I love their chemistry.  As many of you have already mentioned....Its in the EYES!  The way He looks at her....sighhhhh

I'm in heaven every single time.  The BTS clips show an obvious rapport but also a sincere connection be it friendship or respect or maybe something more?  Its only human as fans to fantasize about a romantic possibility when on screen your favorites exude so much chemistry.

Can I say KJW epitomizes the word COOL!  With his model swagger and confidence...paired with PMY being her adorable self.  What a dynamite combination.  I was sold on this pairing ever since I heard that they were picked for this Kdrama.  They haven't disappointed and I'm enjoying every minute.

• Like 10
  • Insightful 1
  • Thanks 2

4 hours ago, mmac80 said:

These two are always laughing together. LOVE IT. Can anyone tell what KJW gave PMY that made her laugh so hard? source

KJW actually gave PMY a type of Korean herbal medicine called cheongsimhwan which is known for it's calming effect. So e.g. if you're nervous/anxious you can take this medication. And since that dinner was arranged by PMY to celebrate HPL's first ep, so KJW (jokingly) gave her that because he thinks she may be nervous for their first episode. LOL this man has good sense :D if i were PMY, I would be laughing out loud like that too.

• Like 3
  • LOL 6
  • Love 2
  • Thanks 5

I used to have no plans to watch HPL drama but since there were nuts shippers from other side who were rude to me, I decided to try this drama and see if indeed there was no chemistry between PMY and KJW.

Alas, I am now hooked. 

I have watched Healer and chemistry was very good and I thought nothing can top WWWSK chemistry. 

But I was wrong, this couple got me hooked. Everything about them is so very natural that only people who refused to see cannot see it.

• Like 16
  • Love 1

@leek I'm sure that those who doesn't want to watch this drama must be hard WWWSK couple shippers :D 

Seriously, as a kdrama fans who had watched kdramas for more than 17 years already..it was so annoying to see immature fans who think that PMY is only for that one person?? what nonsense is that? I remember both were so angry with the dating news and keep denying the dating news right? so, can we just stick and believe to their statement? Don't be too delusional.

Here is the link Interview article on her dating news

She is an actress and of course she will be paired with a lot of different actors. It's normal to ship an actress with the actor in a drama. After this drama ended, she will definitely gonna get other drama offer and will be pair with other actor. We might not know what gonna happen to her love life but as her fans, I will definitely gonna support whoever she marry with. 

This is just a thread for shippers and don't take it too serious. As a serious PMY fans since Healer, this is the first time i saw she is so happy at the filming set. Like seriously in her previous drama, she is so professional and sometimes she make jokes and laughed at the filming set with her co-star but with KJW, her behaviour is sooooo different. It can be oppa and yeodongsaeng relationship..or maybe just close friends at filming set or maybe more than that..who knows right?? 

Both KJW and PMY is already 30's. We don't know what gonna happen after this drama ended ..they might become good friends or maybe can be more than that. Let's just pray the best for these two. 

• Like 15
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 4

37 minutes ago, SGahjumma said:

Can date but dun get caught, like what DM said as fan that went through 5 stages.

Yes you're right.. can date..but do it secretly.. Don't get caught, or else will end up break up after get caught..LOL

• Like 2

17 hours ago, seoseo said:

They look good..kjw gaze to pmy look like really in love..kjw personality and visual really good..but what make him a bit off is he a heavy smoking person..remain me to her healer costar..and pmy really hate smoking person..jcw even mention that he need to make sure smoke not smell and he use mouth spray before doing kiss scene..:D

When he quit to smoke, mean he and Min young Have something, right? :phew: Hope so! :wub:

• Like 1

6 hours ago, bliss1004 said:

@leek I'm sure that those who doesn't want to watch this drama must be hard WWWSK couple shippers :D 

Seriously, as a kdrama fans who had watched kdramas for more than 17 years already..it was so annoying to see immature fans who think that PMY is only for that one person?? what nonsense is that? I remember both were so angry with the dating news and keep denying the dating news right? so, can we just stick and believe to their statement? Don't be too delusional.

Here is the link Interview article on her dating news

She is an actress and of course she will be paired with a lot of different actors. It's normal to ship an actress with the actor in a drama. After this drama ended, she will definitely gonna get other drama offer and will be pair with other actor. We might not know what gonna happen to her love life but as her fans, I will definitely gonna support whoever she marry with. 

This is just a thread for shippers and don't take it too serious. As a serious PMY fans since Healer, this is the first time i saw she is so happy at the filming set. Like seriously in her previous drama, she is so professional and sometimes she make jokes and laughed at the filming set with her co-star but with KJW, her behaviour is sooooo different. It can be oppa and yeodongsaeng relationship..or maybe just close friends at filming set or maybe more than that..who knows right?? 

Both KJW and PMY is already 30's. We don't know what gonna happen after this drama ended ..they might become good friends or maybe can be more than that. Let's just pray the best for these two. 

Finally so sober thoughts not crazy delulu...(even the word is silly) 

That is why i didnt like shippers , because they didnt see different between drama and life 

She an actress its her job to show us hot passion on screen  and she got money for that/

If you ask them why they believe in this rumors they said about some comments on Cafe and Naver well it just rumor about rumors you know... I'm PMY's fan since 2012  and  I think that I must believe her when she denied  such rumors/ In other hand when she will make her choice and tell about it herself I accept it and will be so happy for her.

Why I love this thread and Healer shippers thread because you  do not break a line and like both PMY and KJW together and not.

And i'm already said it in HPL thread and post here too. Im really thankful for KJW for his care and kind to Min Young. Now she really can relaxing and joy on set and we all see this, And thats make me enjoy this drama so much.

I never re-watch WWSK and blame for that all this rumors, and I know that many fans do the same.

I think Min Young feels the same way too, so she taken new romcom to leave us better feelings than after Secretary Kim.

Thank you guys, that you are so mature and nice! LeBit - the best!

• Like 12
  • Love 1
  • Insightful 3
  • Thanks 1

Spoiler

I believe PMY and JCW linked to her in Healer had something special before but she in the end chose her career.

Park Min Young's priority is her career. She joined a new agency in later part of 2017 and her career has soared high. She will not ruin it by dating rumors. For WWWSK maybe they also had feelings, but because of too much rumors they already avoided each other. For now, career is her top priority. 

For KJW and PMY,  I hope there will be no big rumors about them so that their closeness will not be affected and will continue to grow until such time in the future when both are thinking of settling down. Fingerscrossed they find each other compatible and suitable as real life partners. :wub:

About KJW smoking, a lot of Korean guys are smokers but smoking can be minimized and eventually stopped. I am sure if KJW will be ready to marry he will stop smoking because they said smoking reduces chances of having babies. :lol:

• Like 10

22 hours ago, seoseo said:

If there is possibility, love will change the couple, either quit smoking or accept the smoking. 

• Like 1

It’s quite hard to find actress/actor in SK who isn’t smoker. Even top star like Lee Min Ho and Kim Soo Hyun were caught smoking. Maybe because of the stress or whatever their reasons behind it. So, I think the smoker factor won’t be a big thing. She dated Lee Min Ho before :joy: 

If... IF they are meant to be, they will find a way to be together no matter what. I don’t want to be too delulu now (even though it’s hard not to), my priority now is to watch Ryan and Deok Mi have their happy ending together :heart:

12 hours ago, leek said:

I used to have no plans to watch HPL drama but since there were nuts shippers from other side who were rude to me, I decided to try this drama and see if indeed there was no chemistry between PMY and KJW.

Alas, I am now hooked. 

I have watched Healer and chemistry was very good and I thought nothing can top WWWSK chemistry. 

But I was wrong, this couple got me hooked. Everything about them is so very natural that only people who refused to see cannot see it.

When I first heard the casting news about HPL, I was kind of feel sorry for Kim Jae Wook because he came after that booming WWWSK and PSJ-PMY couple. Even though I don’t watch WWWSK, but sooo many fans claimed that PMY had the best chemistry with PSJ. Either PSJ or JCW. So, I was like “how can this guy beat PPC or Healer couple?:crazy:

But, I was wrong. Kim Jae Wook beat all of them (at least in my opinion) :P and I love to read some comments that so many fans of her previous dramas and even shippers of her and her former costars admitted that PMY has amazing chamistry with KJW. I love that they chose to be a mature fans instead of living in denial and trashing KJW.:D

Well, should I be worried about PMY next costar too? He definitely has a big shoes to fill :P

• Like 12
  • LOL 2