[OFFICIAL] Kim Jae Wook ❤️ Park Min Young [MinJae] ❀ Ryan ❤️ Deok Mi the "LaBit" Couple

Harlene118

1 hour ago, daloula said:

I can totally see and feel the attraction between these two now waiting to see how it will unfold since I don't know much about how kjw behaves in general.

I'm not very much familiar with KJW too except that he was rumored with another actress before but denied and the issue died. But as to how he behaves, I also have no idea. :lol:

• Like 6

Wohooooo~ a shipper thread of MinJae x')

thank you @Eeveeta for creating this thread!:star::grin:

but, still 6 pages? whyyy, lets be more active :w00t::ph34r::ph34r:

okay, okay, so this is a TMI but the last time I logged in, was almost a year ago and I logged in again today just because of MinJae couple~ :') I'm so happy to know that finally there's a shipper thread for them!

Their chemistry is so........ ASDFGHJKL what can i say?! I'm amazed by the way they stare at each other, especially how KJW does to PMY. His eyes bro... his eyes are so... glowing? whenever he sees PMY, his eyes are like sparkling! I dunno if it's because he "admires" them as in "liking her like a fan" or maybe admire her as someone who has a great skill or...... more than that (you know, like... a crush? love? yeah like that!). I'm not quite sure with PMY's stares, but at least she seems soooo comfortable with him and that's good enough to start a love HEHEHEHEH. You know,  love comes from a comfortable friendship right? :lol::smirk:

I honestly wasn't a fan of both KJW and PMY, this is my first time watching KJW and the 2nd watching PMY (after Remember... that was such a long time ago right xD) so I don't really know how they were with their co-stars and how their behaviors are, I won't say anything about that. I'll just rant based on what my eyes see xD 

AND WHAT MY EYES SEE IS... ASDFGAHSJKL. 

Spoiler

I rarely ship drama leads. So far, from many dramas I watched, I only ship:  IU-Lee Junki from Scarlet Heart,  ChaeYoo from I'm Not A Robot, Swag Couple from WFKBJ, Hyunjin x Minki from Beauty Inside and PiChi couple from Goblin&Touch Your Heart. I ship them mostly because of their "too believable chemistry", "too out-of-this-world chemistry" or because how the male leads look at the female leads xD

And my Swag couple ship was (or is) real, so they become my "standard" to analyze if my other ships will have higher probability to end up being real...AND MINJAE COUPLE IS ALMOST CLOSE TO "THAT STANDARD"

AND STILL, STILL ABOUT THIS: HOW KJW LOOKS AT PMY, I'M- OMG I CANT.

AND HOW THESE TWO ARE ALWAYS SO PHYSICALLY CLOSE, LIKE STANDING SIDE BY SIDE TOO CLOSE, OR WHEN KJW PUT HIS HAND IN BEHIND PMY AFTER THE SOFA KISS *YEAH I KNOW HE PUT HIS HAND ON THE SOFA THO, BUT STILL, HIS BODY LEANED TO HER DIRECTION THO*

(NOT TO MENTION ABOUT HOW HIS HAND CARESSED(?!) HER CHEEK/HAIR THO!!!), OR HOW PMY LEANED ON HIM IN THAT SPECIAL EPISODE ASGHJKSLDKADALL AAAAAAAH:love:

OHH~ I'M A HARDCORE SHIPPER OF THEM NOW ;;;___;;; AW

but still,  if KJW or PMY end up with others, as long as they're happy  I will be happy as well! but for now, because of how it seems like  that  some people here said arguments show how they're sure that both KJW and PMY are single, I'll just happily shipping them x)

I hope they'll be real :')))) I rarely have my ships end up real, I'm sad :')

anyway, nice to meet y'all here! let's have a nice and fun time shipping them here~ >___<

• Like 9
  • Love 3

I don't care whether or not these two are dating. I love them together and I love them individually. I wish the the best for them. I know for sure based on the BTS showed by TvN that PMY and KJW are very comfortable with each other. Time will tell if these two will end together as a couple or remain good friends (objectively I think they will be good friends - there is no universal law that says female and male can't be good friend). But if they are true soulmate -- they will be together.  

Lets all enjoy the beautiful visual of these two in this beautiful drama -  and stay in the HPL Fantasyland. 

• Like 7
  • Love 3
  • Thanks 1

Hi everyone! can't control to not ship this couple. these two finally lives my shipping heart up lol.. so count me in this ship.

KJW and PMY really have strong chemistry and exuding hot vibe together..both onscreen and offscreen (be it making-film, fancam or presscon) such a blissful to see because they always happy, natural and so comfortable. what matters is the being comfortable to each other. isn't that the basic of everything? You can be fully yourself and happy together :)

one of my favs from the bts. you can see how tender she looks at him

zod24kc.gif

• Like 12
  • Love 3

6 hours ago, daloula said:

I can totally see and feel the attraction between these two now waiting to see how it will unfold since I don't know much about how kjw behaves in general.

One thing for sure is girls feel comfortable around him. Like in Tempearture of Love's press conference, Jo Bo Ah felt awakard to touch Male Lead for photoshoot (he was too shy there) but she is fine with KJW. I've also seen his senior in modeling industry grab his face with ease lol.

• Like 2

21 minutes ago, mushforbrains said:

That the dangerous type...can chit chat like your bestie....then by the time you realise how sexy he is .... he’s already in your personal space....lol

That reminds me of SJK's personality can chitchat and be close with girls. Before SHK knew it she's already marrying him. Lol :joy:

• Like 1
  • LOL 3

think I saw someone say they did not know KJW v well on this thread / main HPL thread.. Found this mix clip from a variety show he did with Jo Jeun Suk a year or two back? Jeun Suk says even though he looks very "artist" (probably negative connotation) but he was actually very easy going IRL.

He's also super dedicated to his roles, working unpaid at a transgender bar for his role as Hedwig.

But what interested me the most is that he used to be in track - running almost at national level. The most endearing part is that (like Ryan Gold) he isn't afraid to tell others of his failures... when he got to national level (representing his Gangnam district), he candidly shared that he was shocked that he came only third as he was used to not "see anyone in front of him", and that's when he thought maybe track isn't for him.

I think it takes a man with self-confidence, and not too much ego, to admit that he isn't as good as he thought he was...

SIGH the lines are being blurred now between Lion and KJW..

Min Young unnie, to me he is as perfect as can be - a man who seemingly does not chase too much popularity but does alot for sake of his art, kind (loves animals), easy-going (everyone who has worked with him says so including PMY), SO TALENTED, loves cleaning the house (lol).... 

CAN YOU FALL IN LOVE WITH HIM PLEASE. 

Enjoy: 

• Like 8
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, fangirldeokjil94 said:

Sorry posting too many times but, PMY UNNIE. He makes Coffee, and PLAYS the Piano SO WELL too!

2 hours ago, fangirldeokjil94 said:

think I saw someone say they did not know KJW v well on this thread / main HPL thread.. Found this mix clip from a variety show he did with Jo Jeun Suk a year or two back? Jeun Suk says even though he looks very "artist" (probably negative connotation) but he was actually very easy going IRL.

He's also super dedicated to his roles, working unpaid at a transgender bar for his role as Hedwig.

But what interested me the most is that he used to be in track - running almost at national level. The most endearing part is that (like Ryan Gold) he isn't afraid to tell others of his failures... when he got to national level (representing his Gangnam district), he candidly shared that he was shocked that he came only third as he was used to not "see anyone in front of him", and that's when he thought maybe track isn't for him.

I think it takes a man with self-confidence, and not too much ego, to admit that he isn't as good as he thought he was...

SIGH the lines are being blurred now between Lion and KJW..

Min Young unnie, to me he is as perfect as can be - a man who seemingly does not chase too much popularity but does alot for sake of his art, kind (loves animals), easy-going (everyone who has worked with him says so including PMY), SO TALENTED, loves cleaning the house (lol).... 

CAN YOU FALL IN LOVE WITH HIM PLEASE. 

Enjoy: 

What I like  is, he can give this "cold vibe" but when he smiles, he radiates warmth.:lol::star:

He seriously looks cold when he doesn't smile, but once he does..... :') when he played that piano tho... :")

he's so good in many things. and I can see that he clearly puts his all in everything he does, that's really admirable! He tries his best and that makes him looks flawless. but then at the same time, he can admit that he isn't as good as he thought he was---that adds more points for him! he's so down-to-earth. i agree with you, one needs to be confident enough (and doesnt have much ego) to admit about his own "flaw" or that he is imperfect as well, just like how other humans are.':wub:

since the drama started, I've been paying attention to KJW (because he's now one of my favorite actors xD) and found the fact about his dedication for his Hedwig role:ph34r:. It's amazing that he did work in a transgender bar just to make his character be more believable... wow. it must not be easy, it's pretty tough i bet.

and yes, PMY eonni, he can even make coffee and play piano, i wish you can be attracted to him in that way :') *wink:rolleyes:

Spoiler

btw, what are KJW's ideal type criteria? did he ever being questioned about this in past interviews? i'm kinda curious~!

• Like 4

To play the song in the background:
Spoiler

"You're better than the best
I'm lucky just to linger in your light
Cooler then the flip side of my pillow, that's right
Completely unaware
Nothing can compare to where you send me,
Lets me know that it's OK, yeah it's OK
And the moments where my good times start to fade..."

giphy.gif

"You make me smile like the sun
Fall out of bed, sing like a bird
Dizzy in my head, spin like a record
Crazy on a Sunday night
You make me dance like a fool
Forget how to breathe
Shine like gold, buzz like a bee
Just the thought of you can drive me wild
Oh, you make me smile..."

giphy.gif

"Even when you're gone
Somehow you come along
Just like a flower poking through the sidewalk crack and just like that
You steal away the rain and just like that
You make me smile like the sun
Crazy on a Sunday night
Forget how to breathe

giphy.gif

"Don't know how I lived without you
Cause every time that I get around ya
I see the best of me inside your eyes

You make me smile
Forget how to breathe
You make me smile like the sun
Crazy on a Sunday night
Forget how to breathe
Oh, you make me smile
Oh, you make me smile

Spoiler

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

• Like 8
  • Love 3

PMY is a real gem.

She truly sparks joy everywhere she goes (#listentomariekondo), and

I think that's one big reason why all her co-stars get along with her so well, and

she's informally called the "Queen of Chemistry"

And he says he wants to rely on her (KJW's words at HPL presscon).

KJW is truly one of a kind.

He's multi-talented, dedicated and down-to-earth with oppa-next-door vibes,

Which is why his co-stars says he's surprisingly different from the cold characters he plays on screen.

And he's just draws you in with his aura (PMY's words at the HPL presscon).

Maybe I'm wearing rose-tinted glasses since I'm clearly on board the Sung Deok Mi x Ryan Gold ship,

but I personally think that there's something extra special about PMY and KJW. 

Be it the secret glances they throw at each other,

playful bantering and jesting in between takes,

the moments they stare at each other looking completely mesmerised, and

how both of them can always make each other laugh out loud.

Real life tends to be full of missed opportunities,

unlike the flowery world of K-drama rom-coms where the OTP will always get together in the end. 

If they are truly soulmates, then I hope they find each other.

After all, meeting the right person at the right time is something so hard to come by.

57503205_439797863258411_237820139699122

• Like 7
  • Love 1
  • Insightful 1
  • Thanks 1

The chemistry was great, the skinship so natural, watched MinJae together, the way they looked at each is 'something'- we feel butterfllies in our stomach :rolleyes:~ joking around like nobody else there beside them, and how's comfortable MinJae together, laughing and smile like sweetness cottan candy:wub: -  Eyes can't lie ~ :heart:

@Sky8lue , yes i absolutely agree with you~:wub: 

Quotes:

Her-Private-Wall06.jpg

• Like 3
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 2

Actor Kim Jae Wook’s Official ID Photo Resurfaced Online and Now It’s Going Viral

What did you expect?

8gJHLjZCDb0KoYiS9zSjFIonz1MtwmQykje6645U

Yesterday

Kim Jae Wook is currently starring in the tvN drama, Her Private Life, in which he plays a cold character that shows moments of sweetness from time to time.

As a result of his current popularity from the drama, his past official identification photo resurfaced in online communities as if netizens are looking for ways to validate the attention he’s been receiving.

Official identification photos are commonly known as something that manages to draw out the worst features of a person’s face.

Despite that belief, Kim Jae Wook managed to look like a complete model in his.

kimjaewook1

In the photo, Kim Jae Wook can be seen looking right into the camera with a relatively straight face while wearing a comfortable black t-shirt.

Although he didn’t wear any makeup, he still managed to flaunt his big eyes and sexy lips.

kimjaewook3

This photo just goes to show that Kim Jae Wook’s dashing good looks are all natural and he actually doesn’t need any makeup or photoshop whatsoever.

source https://www.koreaboo.com/stories/actor-kim-jae-wook-korean-drama-official-id-photo-online-viral/

• Like 3
  • Love 1

Hello everyone, happy to join this forum. I'm one of MY's coffee bean, I like her from Healer. (I know KJW since coffee prince, but honestly I only watched coffee prince and 1 of his movie) After watching HPL, I'm into this couple, KJW is really attractive, and he's very gentleman to take care MY. Hope they fight for HPL now and have chance to know each other later. 

Glad to see all your messages and updates here. (I love Min Young and wishing her to meet a good guy who love, take good care of her and protect her.) KJW is really amazing with lots of talents. I just search his band performance/songs from YouTube, Wow!!!!!!! I dun understand why many shippers don't like/downgrade him or HPL. Even you don't like someone, should respect him and MY's good acting. 

It is my first time be a shipper, I shared KJW's singing Oasis/ Beatles songs with my 10 years old son, we like him too. 

• Like 4

hello everyone~ this is my first time posting on this thread. i'm more active in the official HPL thread.

anyway, i started watching HPL wanting to focus only on the drama itself and not get carried away by shipping the actor/actress themselves.

but then!!! as soon as i watched their BTS videos, i couldn't help it. their chemistry is just ridiculously amazing! i love how comfortable they both are with each other and honestly, i overall love the whole atmosphere whenever i watch the BTS videos. not only are the actors/actresses always laughing and having fun, we also see the crews laughing along.

i think that makes the drama even more enjoyable than it already is, knowing that behind the scenes, everyone is enjoying themselves working together to produce this great drama. :D

so, just now i was looking through photoshoots of kim nam gil/honey lee and han ji min/nam joohyuk in which both pairings recently starred in two separate dramas together (the fiery priest and the light in your eyes) and i kept wondering how much I REALLY WANT OUR GORGEOUS PAIRING TO HAVE A PHOTOSHOOT TOGETHER. like, wouldn't it be amazing?? :wub:

• Like 3
  • Love 3