[OFFICIAL] Kim Jae Wook ❤️ Park Min Young [MinJae] ❀ Ryan ❤️ Deok Mi the "LaBit" Couple

Harlene118

Based on the BTS I see that PMY is very comfortable with KJW and she seems to admire him and find him funny as she's always smiling and laughing hard with him. I've watched the BTS of hers with other actors (she seems be very professional and respectful to those actors) but not with KJW....she's having a blast filming with her OPPA.

• Like 13
  • Insightful 1

2 hours ago, Eeveeta said:

Yes look at his fingers caressing PMY's cheeks and that is off cam and she did not seem to mind :wub:

ahghh mulla mulla I don't knowwww... haha i'm cautious because maybe they're "in character" you know?

Unless I am missing something from the BTS? KJW is just.. too.. cute and funny. and its even cuter because he usually plays such serious characters and is always so artsy (with his indie films etc) that just seeing him being so childish and sweet with someone is enough to send shiverssss :D

Anyone else can help me out with my indecisions... ahha OMG I hope they do like each other #shippingsohard

• Like 5
  • Love 2

3 hours ago, Eeveeta said:

The behind the scenes are several times sweeter than the drama that gives more reason for shipping them hehehe :glasses:

I can't help but compare it with DOTS that behind the scenes are sweeter than the actual drama scenes of SJK and SHK  :heart:

• Like 4
  • Love 4

On 4/27/2019 at 5:14 PM, Eeveeta said:

I did not know Kim Jae Wook before this drama I was only Park Min Young fan but now after watching HPL, I can say he has best chemistry with our Queen. 

They should win Best Couple Awards this year. 

Yaa... I hope they win Best Couple Awards too this year.. 

• Like 6

Haters: BTS are staged. Actors know they are being filmed. PMY and KJW are doing it for promo. 

Me:  This is fancam and they were not aware of the camera but it still showed PMY and KJW off cam closeness :tounge_xd::joy:

xhgdmzG.gif

• Like 3
  • LOL 6
  • Love 4
  • Thanks 1

I tell you friends, do not get intimidated by the power play of some of the shippers of PMY with her former drama because as her long time solid fan I guarantee that SHE HAS NO BOYFRIEND NOW. She is the most honest Korean actress I know. She cried when she was rumored to her former drama partner. She was teary eyed and insisted to media that it is not true. All real solid fans believe her. Only delulu shippers have not believe her and some of them can be rude and noisy. Do not be intimidated. Solid PMY fans know she is very single now no boyfriend. We are free to ship her with KJW. He has no gf from what I know. There were rumors before but it was not a relationship. I support whoever PMY ends up with but as of now, I ship her with KJW for their chemistry on the drama and closeness behind the scene.

• Like 10
  • Love 3
  • Thanks 1

Korean entertainment industry is a small world the actors, actresses, stylists, PD, make up artists know each other. Park Jin Joo was cast in HPL not because she was close to the former drama partner of PMY. PJJ former drama was Encounter which has the same producer of Her Private Life. I am sure they liked PJJ and want her as support cast in HPL also. Not because she is close to former drama partner of PMY and he wanted her in HPL to guard PMY. :joy: :joy::joy:

• Like 2
  • LOL 4

PMY on KJW: I think he is the best partner to have on set. 

:D take note, she also said these praises before for her previous partners but after the drama ended. Now, she is already saying KJW is the best partner. B)

• Like 7
  • Love 4

Quoting posts from Her Private Life thread from @bliss1004 @Giya2909 @Hueee

3 hours ago, bliss1004 said:

Another theory I can give you why she is called bunny is because in one of TV show called Candy To My Ear, she is one of the guest in that show with Lee Joon Gi. In that show she said that people called her Bunny Bunny because she looks like bunny.  She used that nickname in that show and didn't reveal her true identity to Joon Gi and he called her Bunny Bunny during their phone conversation.

Other than that, KJW did reply to her birthday wish on his ig and put a bunny emoticon after calling her Deokmi. 

IZ4h6TJ.jpg

4 hours ago, Giya2909 said:

Koreans really like to compare someone appearance to one of animals..in a good way..there are cat-like faces , dog-like faces ,and many more ..Park Min Young has always been compared to a bunny, thanks to her cuteness and big eyes, hence Rabbit..

Also, in the special episode that was broadcasted before Ep 1, she mentioned that her stylist told that KJW and PMY together looks like Nick and Judy (who is a bunny) from Zootopia

And the fan-favourite BTS with English subs (big thank you to thekdramaholic youtube)

8 hours ago, Hueee said:

ENG SUB BTS

Enjoy your weekend, everyone :wub:

• Like 10

On 4/23/2019 at 7:29 PM, bliss1004 said:

I'm glad this couple got their own thread..thanks Eeveeta for making this thread.. let's fill this thread with lot's of lovey dovey pics / vid / clips or anything that related to them.. 

by the way..i like MinJae couple name..

Thanks @Eeveeta for this thread.  Thanks to the shippers here for being sweet nice so far  Please bear in mind this thread is for KJW and PMY .  Just let us simply enjoy and ship MINJAE here, please.  Do not compare to other previous and future coupling.

" It's the ocean job to make waves, it's a fan's job to be delusional."    Key word, DELUSIONAL, not MALICIOUS.  

• Like 3
  • Love 2

Not comparing but writing my POV. The ones always comparing are not found on this thread if you get what I mean. Some people always downgrade the closeness between PMY and KJW and always compare. Since this is PMY and KJW thread I feel we also right to say our piece of our POV how assumptions of haters and shippers of others are not right in our opinion.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, s00ki said:

Thanks @Eeveeta for this thread.  Thanks to the shippers here for being sweet nice so far  Please bear in mind this thread is for KJW and PMY .  Just let us simply enjoy and ship MINJAE here, please.  Do not compare to other previous and future coupling.

" It's the ocean job to make waves, it's a fan's job to be delusional."    Key word, DELUSIONAL, not MALICIOUS.  

Can't agree with you more. Let's spread love (it's already overflowing here :wub:) and not join the fan wars. If any saesang fans of other ships start picking a fight, let's just disengage and move on. 

Can Wednesday (for new episodes of the drama) and Friday (for new BTS) come any sooner?

• Like 2
  • Love 3