Quantcast
Eeveeta

[OFFICIAL] Kim Jae Wook ❤️ Park Min Young [MinJae] ❀ Ryan ❤️ Deok Mi the "LaBit" Couple

So she went to LA to let go DM and come back to reality - in GOLD, with golden aura around. More than happy to see her updated status :love:

I remember the only time she mentionned  someone as Lion in real life is on our saja's birthday status: Happy birthday Ryan + a Lion emoji. :tounge_xd::heart:

We are no longer in Spring but love scents the summer's fresh air. 

• Like 5

On 6/14/2019 at 9:46 PM, mushforbrains said:

Truly autographed or printed I wonder??if autographed....might splurge

On 6/14/2019 at 9:48 PM, sushilicious said:

It looks legit to me lol. But of cause, i don't have it physically so i can't really actually determine. But might be printed, cause it's signed on everything. Like the cards as well.

It's printed...

I have the OST album...very cute :wub:

• Like 2

This is delulu land...no need to prepare for the worst...the fact that she finds it hard to let go of Dm is already great news for me...

this is a 1st if I’m not wrong where she’s said something like that....she’s usually off on some holiday....stepping out of her role...

She said she would go to la n come back after letting go...then now saying she hasn’t let go but will do so slowly......

• Like 2

1 hour ago, mushforbrains said:

This is delulu land...no need to prepare for the worst...the fact that she finds it hard to let go of Dm is already great news for me...

this is a 1st if I’m not wrong where she’s said something like that....she’s usually off on some holiday....stepping out of her role...

She said she would go to la n come back after letting go...then now saying she hasn’t let go but will do so slowly......

But she also said before she will always be grateful to her role as KMS because it opened up a lot of opportunities for her and in the new MC interview she reenacted a scene from her previous drama of opening her bag getting the imaginary heart. 

I love her in all her roles. But I join this ship because I am more hooked to their chemistry than her previous dramas. 

What's good with LaBit is that there is no dating rumors so we have a high chance of seeing them together during Awards Nights. Awards Season in Korea starts in Sept or Oct. 

We all have different expectations for LaBit but for me I'm content of their friendship. In real life, KJW can be with Lee El or whoever and PMY can be with PSJ or whoever but I will still prefer to see my LaBit couple on screen. 

• Like 5

I think that would be a great shipper mode.....they have their lives and we can have our delusions/ hope over here because their chemistry is amazing!!!!

because ultimately it’s true...they are actors...they have their own lives...and they choose their own partners ....and no one should have a say in how they live their lives or ours....

but every now and then when they troll us like that...we can spazz in this forum...for fun...

given pmys past experience with “coincidences” spotted by her shipper fans...she knows about the the whole “online at the same time”...”post at the same time”...”gold” references...pink sunglasses...matchy matchy clothes...how convienient for us to do our edits...:w00t:...all these  will be picked up by the shippers..

i get the feeling that she is starting to enjoy trolling us...and I’m enjoying the delulu ride...

am also a kjw Addict now...great for distracting me from rl responsibilities...ultimately we are all deokmi...except without my own Lion....sigh....he’s just too purrfect  ...

i always end up shipping pmy with all her costars...cos she is a chemi queen...it’ll probably happen with her next rom com as well...lol

• Like 7