[OFFICIAL] Kim Jae Wook ❤️ Park Min Young [MinJae] ❀ Ryan ❤️ Deok Mi the "LaBit" Couple

Harlene118

Their chemistry is very intense and on fire. It makes you feel hot and sweating. This is what chemistry is all about. Even if there is no torrid kissing yet but the hotness goes beyond the roof!!!

• Like 9
  • Love 4

I missed the livestream for the first 15 minutes today. OMG (even though this is supposed to be DM's imagination...). I wonder if TVN will be kind enough to release the BTS tomorrow (to make up for all the daggers they threw at the audience today...).

Under spoiler (view only when your heart is ready) *Gulps*

Spoiler

• Like 6

12 minutes ago, Eeveeta said:

Their chemistry is very intense and on fire. It makes you feel hot and sweating. This is what chemistry is all about. Even if there is no torrid kissing yet but the hotness goes beyond the roof!!!

Sorry my internet was lagging. Double-posted as I didn't see your earlier post. But good things should be posted many times;)

• Like 2
  • LOL 1

KJW looks smitten, hee!

BTS, they're so touchy-feely with each other, and they're laughing all the time.  I love that they get on so well. I'm a PSJ/PMY and JCW/PMY shipper, but I totally don't mind if these two end up together.

Also, I must've missed it, but what does "LaBit" stand for?

• Like 7

1 hour ago, mmac80 said:

KJW looks smitten, hee!

BTS, they're so touchy-feely with each other, and they're laughing all the time.  I love that they get on so well. I'm a PSJ/PMY and JCW/PMY shipper, but I totally don't mind if these two end up together.

Also, I must've missed it, but what does "LaBit" stand for?

I think it means Laion + Rabbit - PMY being the Rabbit :D

• Like 4
  • Thanks 3

Reposting here from the main HPL thread because I'm SUCH a shipper and after typing that real quick I realized it might be better here as well. so sorry to #doublepost but I'm sure my fellow shippers won't mind :D

My top moments from the BTS:

1. When PMY hides behind KJW to fool mom - did she NEED to put her hands so firmly on his back? :DD She is literally pressing in the middle of his back!!! <3

2. At the woodwork place when he's learning how to work it, KJW notices the BTS cam and smiles so cutely and awkwardly with the peace sign LOLS

3. When she hits him on the head with the hammer - too cute and playful and he tries to avoid her hit 

4. When Mo Tae Gu comes back with the deathstare at Eungi and the drill - even Eungi / Production team cannot stop from laughing

5. When he walks around with the soft toy lion on his shoulder lol wt KJW IS JUST THE CUTEST WITH HIS PERSONALITY

6. He is so tall haha hes like crouching for him to cover his eyes

7. WHEN THE SET FAILS AND COLLAPSES - and he JOKES AROUND shouting "IM SORRY SUNG CURATOR" - he is just showing what a great and fun personality he has <3 and then describing it so animatedly to PMY after hahahahaha

8. Lord that Kiss... and also, her cute fingers on his forehead.. that is FOR SURE OUT OF CHARACTER RIGHT?

9. The uncut shot of the kiss and the ending with their smiles <3

10. The very last second - it's clear it's BTS and the way he looks at her and plays with her hair while she's looking at the production team 

Sorry if this is the wrong thread and I should be putting this in the shipping thread instead but omg the BTS is so much more exciting that the actual drama - can we have longer BTS PD-nim (like an hour long)? hahaha

KJW is known to be a method actor (he spent some time at a transgender bar for his role in Hedwig) so sadly, what we see of him in the BTS might just be his method acting. But shiro... I don't want to believe that...

Generally as well the vibe is so playful.. the way he looks at her, his eyes, and when he blinks.. idk if it is his long lashes but he's always "eye-smiling" at her.

At the very least, I am thinking KJW sincerely is attracted to PMY but PMY just has amazing chemi with everyone... HUHU I'm so shipping this couple MinJae Couple Hwaiting!

I think the BTS also shows that beneath his model / statue looks lies a very hilarious guy who is super playful and witty!

<3<3<3 What did you guys think!!!

• Like 11
  • Love 6

Other people out there are so salty with this couple that they have to downgrade and justify every on cam and off cam moments of this couple.

Convincing themselves perhaps that it is all work and not to get jealous :tounge_xd: if they do not care about our LaBit Couple then they should stop talking about them. Why kept talking about our couple When you have not been supportive of HPL . :neutral:

• Like 6
  • Insightful 1

19 minutes ago, Eeveeta said:

Other people out there are so salty with this couple that they have to downgrade and justify every on cam and off cam moments of this couple.

Convincing themselves perhaps that it is all work and not to get jealous :tounge_xd: if they do not care about our LaBit Couple then they should stop talking about them. Why kept talking about our couple When you have not been supportive of HPL . :neutral:

True. If they don’t care about this couple, just stop talking about them and mind their own business. Why bother to drag them down.

I wonder what he said in bts when his eyes were covered :sweatingbullets: and PMY definitely looks comfortable with him. I love even after that kissing scene, they didn’t suddenly go to opposite directions like some other onscreen couple. And sitting so close monitoring the scene. :wub:

KJW is the older one, he is the oppa, but he always the one that got scolded by Min Young and got hit by her. :tounge_xd: stop teasing her. 

15 minutes ago, Eeveeta said:

Credit rcalma HPL thread:

KJW caressed PMY cheeks off cam and they smiled shyly at each other :wub:

OMO this was the one I am talking about in HPL thread. I am not imagining things, right? Was my imagination getting wild like Deok Mi’s? hahaha

• Like 5
  • Love 2