Quantcast
Jump to content
Eeveeta

[OFFICIAL] Kim Jae Wook ❤️ Park Min Young [MinJae] ❀ Ryan ❤️ Deok Mi the "LaBit" Couple

Recommended Posts

Fanart collection!!!

 

I love this one the most (Ryan is DM's secret sidekick...heheheh)

 

Is this a dream or real life?

Click below for more:

Spoiler
Spoiler

 

 

 

 

 

  • Like 6
  • Love 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 hours ago, Sky8lue said:

Fanart collection!!!

 

I love this one the most (Ryan is DM's secret sidekick...heheheh)

 

Is this a dream or real life?

Click below for more:

  Reveal hidden contents
  Reveal hidden contents

 

 

 

 

 

Super Cute!

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, c chan said:

Super Cute!

 

 

It's so cute, right :)  By the way, remember to edit your post above by deleting all the photos/media that you quoted.

 

OTP spotted filming:

 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Reminder: not to quote photos not allowed by Soompi rules. 

 

CONGRATULATIONS TO OUR COUPLE FOR BEING FIRST AND SECOND MOST TALKED ABOUT CELEBRITIES IN A CURRENT DRAMA BASED ON NEW RANK RELEASED THIS WEEK. :wub: 

 

Despite haters and others desperate to bring our LaBit couple down, they kept shining. :P

  • Like 11

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

While waiting for episode 7, check these out!

 

PMY sure can dance (she practised under May J Lee to prepare for a dance performance during fan meetings):

 

 

And KJW sure can sing (he's part of a rock band called 'Walrus' formed with his university friends):

 

We already know they have a good sense of rhythm and dancing shoes ;)  Credit: https://gall.dcinside.com/board/view/?id=herprivatelife&no=1063viewimage.php?id=25b8c236f7db2ea77abadab

  • Like 6
  • Love 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The kiss last week was not real no wonder it was only very short. And no wonder PMY and KJW laughed about it during their presscon it always sounded to me like there is a plot twist on the Ep 6 kiss because of how they talked about it during the presscon :w00t: 

 

By Korean drama standard, real kisses comes during Episode 8. Maybe tomorrow or next week we will get their hot kiss that we wished for :wub:

  • Like 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm happy that we get to see them kiss at the end, but i can't help but think that it's only deok mi's imagination. When will director-nim give us proper kiss from the two?? :tears: Can't wait anymore!! 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Eeveeta said:

The kiss last week was not real no wonder it was only very short. And no wonder PMY and KJW laughed about it during their presscon it always sounded to me like there is a plot twist on the Ep 6 kiss because of how they talked about it during the presscon :w00t: 

  

By Korean drama standard, real kisses comes during Episode 8. Maybe tomorrow or next week we will get their hot kiss that we wished for :wub:

 

One of my fav aspects of kdrama: you pretty much know when your first kiss will be... so the build up! ah! also the kiss at the end of ep7! I don't care if it is in her imagination... that was :love:

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 4/30/2019 at 9:59 PM, Eeveeta said:

Reminder: not to quote photos not allowed by Soompi rules. 

 

CONGRATULATIONS TO OUR COUPLE FOR BEING FIRST AND SECOND MOST TALKED ABOUT CELEBRITIES IN A CURRENT DRAMA BASED ON NEW RANK RELEASED THIS WEEK. :wub: 

 

Despite haters and others desperate to bring our LaBit couple down, they kept shining. :P

 

The rating for the drama isn't that high but these two are always in top buzz. :w00t::w00t:

The haters are just insecure about their favorite. :phew: LaBit couple shines so bright in this drama. 

 

  • Like 6

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


Announcements



×
×
  • Create New...