Quantcast
Eeveeta

[OFFICIAL] Kim Jae Wook ❤️ Park Min Young [MinJae] ❀ Ryan ❤️ Deok Mi the "LaBit" Couple

It was a statement that Pmy made in a past interview that she “dates” in her dramas..

she did of course date one of her past co stars many years ago... got dispatched and then had some fan issues...it was I think a difficult time then for her...

She said her dramas were a chronicle of her life etc... high school...1st job...dating... then marriage ...at that time it was the 7dq that she was doing promo for....and she had her wedding in that drama...

that was the context of her statement regarding dating in the drama in the past...

A bit like method acting....

it’s just that we have 2 brilliant method actors in the same romcom...and both are having a whale of a time....

and we can’t help getting drawn in by their sweetness...

im breathless with their quiet scenes and can’t get over his gazes...

that hand squeeze that was pointed out.....I just can’t.....:wub:

She is is amazing though... so much chemi...so I’ve shipped her many times before...:wub::ph34r:

• Like 17
  • Love 2

54 minutes ago, ImAryaStark said:

My thoughts exactly. 

I always wanted to say this but I know I might get backlash from the haters. :lol:  People will come out with another excuse, "they just want to be professional" :rolleyes:

• Like 6

9 hours ago, bliss1004 said:

Reveal hidden contents

I'm soooo mad...I've read some comments saying that PMY picked a wrong drama this time. The rating is no good and the drama is no good and script is bad?? Excuse me?? :astonished:

These kind of people definitely not PMY fans...they are just delusional shippers who are angry, jealous and talk bad about the actor or actress because what they only care is all about the actor and actress love life and wanted it to be as per what they had imagined! These people are sick!! What i know, PMY won't simply pick a drama. She said she wanted to try different kind of role or character. Please don't expect her to just accept the secretary role or to be beside PSJ!! Go and watch her other drama, not only WWWSK!! :lol:

I'm so sick to read all those comments that talking bad about PMY and KJW! I like PSJ, PMY, KJW, JCW, LDW, LJG and many other actors!! It's a very long list of my favourite actors and actresses.. as a mature fans, we are not supposed to talk bad about the celebrity. 

I don't understand why these people don't like KJW!! He didn't do anything to you guys and why you hated him so much?? You don't know that KJW is one of the hidden treasure that not all people know about it. To me, he is one of the most perfect male celebrity that is underated and not appreciated by Korean people. :bawling:

I'm not saying that i hate shipping couple. We need to be rational and be mature to accept the fact that these celebrity is a human being. Not a tools or toys to full fill your delusional imagination.

If PMY and KJW is just a good friend, I'm willing to accept that without any doubt. If they're dating, I'm gonna be happy for them. 

I'm not going to talk bad about these two especially what future project / drama that they have chosen and who is their new co-star. And if they are dating other people also I'm willing to accept with an open heart.

Please just respect their decision and stop being immature. :glasses:

Spoiler

They're just being their biased selves again. I bet they're more of a fan of her previous partner than PMY herself. How can it be a wrong drama, when PMY, KJW and the drama itself have constantly been on top of the Good Data ranking. It has also been the No.1  Global (global!!!)  Popular Viki show since probably episode 3.  PMY has also been gaining about 100,000 followers per week.  Sure, it doesn't have the high ratings as wwwsk, but it's not bad either. The ratings are fair for a cable drama.

Anyway, that hand... we see you KJW :sweat_smile:

ZuXbQJD.gif

gif credit to sofarawayinthemilkyway

• Like 13
  • LOL 2
  • Love 5

1 hour ago, TripleNa said:

I think what she/he meant is PMY always acts as if she's dating her co-star during filming (basically dating with the character), so many people always mistaken as if she falls in love for real, which causes dating rumor with her co-stars. Once the drama ends, she's back to her normal character. Well, KJW is also someone who immersed with his role. Both of them might be dating with their characters, hence the sizzling chemistry among them. I don't mind because we, viewers are happy to see their chemistry on and off screen.

ONE THING FOR SURE, both of them might be single in real life. There's no way they would be flirting around as we've seen in the BTS if they have someone else in real life. :D

Ohh thanks for clearing didn't paid much attention as i was already upset seeing antis leaving no chance to bash hpl.Yeah she said that once regarding dating through her drama character.

• Like 6

i just discovered about this...either it's a coincidence or my deulu mind think this way..

Kim Jae Wook + Park Min Young = JaeMin / MinJae

Ho Yoon Jae + Song Deok Mi = JaeMi / MiJae 

Oh well, i guess it's a trend now..woman start first :sweatingbullets:

rnOGBOz.gif

o3vk3ho.gif

• Like 9
  • LOL 11

I mean yea PMY "dates" through her dramas, but I've never seen any two costars just naturally touch each other and be so playful on set all the time~ (except for SongSong and Weightlifting Fairy) hhhhh

• Like 11
  • LOL 2

I love them so much!!! They are so sweet that I have STS all the time while watching and I had been replaying their card game video on YouTube repeatedly because it’s so FUNNY!!!! And SWEEEEEEETT!!!! :lol:

and yes, I noticed RG squeezing her waist at the sofa the first time I watched the BTS haha.  Ain’t he supposed not to touch her??!!! :P must be irresistible....:wub:

• Like 8

First time posting here under shipper paradise, just for this two lovely LaBit couple. :)

I've never had any favourite couple that I would really ship after watching numerous dramas over years. And yet, both of them made me wanna ship them really hard. 

Firstly, it will always be awkward for casts to get to know which other for the very first time. And I am very glad that both of them are just feeling so comfortable and teasing each other a lot. It's to the extend that even both actual and BTS, I could feel their strong chemistry between them, very natural and for KJW's first rom-com to be on this level is definitely good enough and like he said he tend to lean to PMY a lot which I can see that. It's nice to see them in this heartwarming moments. 

And like what PMY said during one of the BTS in the theme park, KJW is like a pillow that will take care of people around him. 

The best BTS scene will definitely goes to the moments when he strokes her hair and just purely looking at her and got smitten. It's really heartfluttering. :wub:

• Like 19

9 hours ago, Pmyonly said:

Ohh thanks for clearing didn't paid much attention as i was already upset seeing antis leaving no chance to bash hpl.Yeah she said that once regarding dating through her drama character.

I agree with you guys..I was from the other ship but I was on board of this because I see something between this two that I rarely see in other on-screen couple. The last time I had this "giddy" feeling about an on-screen couple was with LJ-JSM from My Father Is Strange and look how they turn out!  hehehe..

Anyway, I too think we should be matured enough to accept any possibilities...sometimes the couple we want will end up with each other, sometimes not. Look at SJS..who can guess he would date someone 17 years younger than him when to his hardcore fans it was almost unacceptable when he was pair up with someone years younger than him in his last drama? We cannot control who they like or date or end up married too. All we can do is be happy for them with whatever choices they make even if personally we think they make the wrong choice because we think someone else suits them. In other words, let's be open minded and matured about it. 

Now, coming back to this couple. Why I think they seemed to be made for each other? They can end up as really good friends, sis-bro kinda of relationship or really good acting buddies later on. But they can also end up as each other's best friends, partner in life and even soulmate. Anything is possible. But one fact that no one can deny is the interaction and the visual communication between these two leads we saw in both the drama and BTS so far is daebak. The comfortableness and the closeness are not fake at all. It is not easy to fake that kind of laughter, gaze, sweetness, cuteness, at least to me. 

Honestly, at the early stage of HPL, I never thought of much about KJW. I was not his fan at all. PMY, I like but after 7DQ, I was not too keen of her. I like her in WWSK but I like her and PJS as a couple, not her individually. When the first teaser of HPL was out, I was not thrilled. I thought I would skip this one and focus waiting for Asadal Chronicle as I am SJK's avid fan, among others. But boy was I SOOOOOOO wrong! I am now hooked to KJW and PMY both at the same time. I felt that if without the other one, they kinda like a missing link, yet at the same time they are GOLD (pun intended..hehe) as individual. What I mean is that whenever they appear solo on a screen, I felt there was something missing but when they appear together, felt like the drama is complete. Even so, when they are in their individual element, their personality still shines despite the missing link. As if as whatever aura that they absorb from each other remain substantiate throughout the whole shooting even if they appear as solo in the scene. Hmmm..did you guys get it? hehehe. It is ok if no one understand what I mean..hehehe..

In short, this drama, the whole couple moments create one of the most memorable OTPs in the history of kdrama, at least to me. Hence, I don't understand when there are people in some other forums commenting that they did not get any romantic vibes from these two. One comment I read was even ridiculous i.e the person claimed that DM has better chemistry with EG than RG! Seriously? Is she watching the same drama? EG is perhaps the most loathed character in this drama so far as the Writer has yet to redeem his character in support of DM since he is supposed to be her childhood friend. Until the Writer did, there is no way EG and DM's interaction can even reach the same standard as RG and DM's interaction. Really people. If you are jealous, go ahead. If you don't like KJW, fine, it's your choice, your right. You have the right to hate the couple because you want your own ship to sail but to give such comment shows how immature one can be since EG's character is hate-able at the moment.  Be real please.

I am very2 happy that the PD and Writer kept on putting them together on the screen in each episode without fail. I felt that KJW personality shines in this drama and he put all of his true self in playing RG. I felt that PMY enjoys herself immensely playing the role of DM that she too decided to put her true self in that role. Hence, we have natural interactions, genuine cuteness and seriously, achingly sweet couple moments. Thus, I was able to be on board with this ship because I cannot find any fault in their moments at all (at least for me). I do hope in the future, they will have the opportunity to act together again..maybe in a melo. Most importantly, they need to bring themselves into the set, if they do have that chance again because what we are watching right now so far (at least to me) is KJW and PMY rather than RG and DM...hehehe

In real life? I leave it to them. It will be a lie if I said I don't want them to end up together. They have all the potentials of becoming a real-life couple (and I believe if they did, they will be the sweetest couple alive!). But I cannot shake the fact that PMY always have good chemistry with whomever she acted with. So, I still cannot get that kind of vibe from her as compared to the vibe I got from LJ-JSM and the Wolgyesu couple. I did get the vibe from KJW though. I can see how much he adored her but PMY seemed to treat him the way she did with all he co-stars, even with PJS. Hence I need more than just the BTS and fan cam moments to convince me that these 2 are actually together in real life. Plus, I don't really know KJW before since I guess I never had the eye for him before. But now, he is among my Top 5 list for the most talented, sometimes underappreciated, yet so charming, alluring and beautiful (in and out) actor...hehehe..So, it will take me some time to comprehend if the way he treated PMY is the same with his other co-stars or not. I need to "study" him more but as far as I can see up till this point, if a guy treat me like he did to PMY (the gaze, the laughter, the look, the smile, the soft, gentle but manly voice, the mischievousness, the cheekiness, the unintended touching and caressing, the caring, the closeness, the comfortableness), I could misunderstood all that as a sign of him interested for more...hehehe..just my 2cents...

• Like 14
  • Love 2

20 minutes ago, inna75 said:

I agree with you guys..I was from the other ship but I was on board of this because I see something between this two that I rarely see in other on-screen couple. The last time I had this "giddy" feeling about an on-screen couple was with LJ-JSM from My Father Is Strange and look how they turn out!  hehehe..

Anyway, I too think we should be matured enough to accept any possibilities...sometimes the couple we want will end up with each other, sometimes not. Look at SJS..who can guess he would date someone 17 years younger than him when to his hardcore fans it was almost unacceptable when he was pair up with someone years younger than him in his last drama? We cannot control who they like or date or end up married too. All we can do is be happy for them with whatever choices they make even if personally we think they make the wrong choice because we think someone else suits them. In other words, let's be open minded and matured about it. 

Now, coming back to this couple. Why I think they seemed to be made for each other? They can end up as really good friends, sis-bro kinda of relationship or really good acting buddies later on. But they can also end up as each other's best friends, partner in life and even soulmate. Anything is possible. But one fact that no one can deny is the interaction and the visual communication between these two leads we saw in both the drama and BTS so far is daebak. The comfortableness and the closeness are not fake at all. It is not easy to fake that kind of laughter, gaze, sweetness, cuteness, at least to me. 

Honestly, at the early stage of HPL, I never thought of much about KJW. I was not his fan at all. PMY, I like but after 7DQ, I was not too keen of her. I like her in WWSK but I like her and PJS as a couple, not her individually. When the first teaser of HPL was out, I was not thrilled. I thought I would skip this one and focus waiting for Asadal Chronicle as I am SJK's avid fan, among others. But boy was I SOOOOOOO wrong! I am now hooked to KJW and PMY both at the same time. I felt that if without the other one, they kinda like a missing link, yet at the same time they are GOLD (pun intended..hehe) as individual. What I mean is that whenever they appear solo on a screen, I felt there was something missing but when they appear together, felt like the drama is complete. Even so, when they are in their individual element, their personality still shines despite the missing link. As if as whatever aura that they absorb from each other remain substantiate throughout the whole shooting even if they appear as solo in the scene. Hmmm..did you guys get it? hehehe. It is ok if no one understand what I mean..hehehe..

In short, this drama, the whole couple moments create one of the most memorable OTPs in the history of kdrama, at least to me. Hence, I don't understand when there are people in some other forums commenting that they did not get any romantic vibes from these two. One comment I read was even ridiculous i.e the person claimed that DM has better chemistry with EG than RG! Seriously? Is she watching the same drama? EG is perhaps the most loathed character in this drama so far as the Writer has yet to redeem his character in support of DM since he is supposed to be her childhood friend. Until the Writer did, there is no way EG and DM's interaction can even reach the same standard as RG and DM's interaction. Really people. If you are jealous, go ahead. If you don't like KJW, fine, it's your choice, your right. You have the right to hate the couple because you want your own ship to sail but to give such comment shows how immature one can be since EG's character is hate-able at the moment.  Be real please.

I am very2 happy that the PD and Writer kept on putting them together on the screen in each episode without fail. I felt that KJW personality shines in this drama and he put all of his true self in playing RG. I felt that PMY enjoys herself immensely playing the role of DM that she too decided to put her true self in that role. Hence, we have natural interactions, genuine cuteness and seriously, achingly sweet couple moments. Thus, I was able to be on board with this ship because I cannot find any fault in their moments at all (at least for me). I do hope in the future, they will have the opportunity to act together again..maybe in a melo. Most importantly, they need to bring themselves into the set, if they do have that chance again because what we are watching right now so far (at least to me) is KJW and PMY rather than RG and DM...hehehe

In real life? I leave it to them. It will be a lie if I said I don't want them to end up together. They have all the potentials of becoming a real-life couple (and I believe if they did, they will be the sweetest couple alive!). But I cannot shake the fact that PMY always have good chemistry with whomever she acted with. So, I still cannot get that kind of vibe from her as compared to the vibe I got from LJ-JSM and the Wolgyesu couple. I did get the vibe from KJW though. I can see how much he adored her but PMY seemed to treat him the way she did with all he co-stars, even with PJS. Hence I need more than just the BTS and fan cam moments to convince me that these 2 are actually together in real life. Plus, I don't really know KJW before since I guess I never had the eye for him before. But now, he is among my Top 5 list for the most talented, sometimes underappreciated, yet so charming, alluring and beautiful (in and out) actor...hehehe..So, it will take me some time to comprehend if the way he treated PMY is the same with his other co-stars or not. I need to "study" him more but as far as I can see up till this point, if a guy treat me like he did to PMY (the gaze, the laughter, the look, the smile, the soft, gentle but manly voice, the mischievousness, the cheekiness, the unintended touching and caressing, the caring, the closeness, the comfortableness), I could misunderstood all that as a sign of him interested for more...hehehe..just my 2cents...

I agree with what you said, except I feel like PMY has let loose  lot more and is treating KJW with less professionalism than she did with her other costars~ IDK maybe I'm just delusional but there's this carefreeness about her (and KJW) this time that's really enjoyable

• Like 11

17 minutes ago, Wendy123 said:

I agree with what you said, except I feel like PMY has let loose  lot more and is treating KJW with less professionalism than she did with her other costars~ IDK maybe I'm just delusional but there's this carefreeness about her (and KJW) this time that's really enjoyable

From the BTS clips posted by TVB, I also felt she’s more carefree this time and seems to be enjoying the shooting more with KJW than with her previous co-stars. It’s like her heart fluttering happiness just shines through in the BTS. I can see her increasing happiness from the first BTS until the most recent one for ep11-12. :wub::D

• Like 9

I think the kitchen scene... I can’t tell any more which is drama....or real... because they have such good chemi...it’s like you mentioned...she is more carefree... 

after she slapped him with flour and broke out laughing hysterically... I can’t see that being planned in a k drama...

also when she said his neck was red...his response with the abashed and slightly cheeky grin seemed so real...

It feels natural and also like she is pranking him on the set....

• Like 13
  • LOL 3

3 minutes ago, mushforbrains said:

I think the kitchen scene... I can’t tell any more which is drama....or real... because they have such good chemi...it’s like you mentioned...she is more carefree... 

after she slapped him with flour and broke out laughing hysterically... I can’t see that being planned in a k drama...

also when she said his neck was red...his response with the abashed and slightly cheeky grin seemed so real...

It feels natural and also like she is pranking him on the set....

Yea I'm pretty sure they fed us the bts for that scene lol

KJW did not expect that at all and PMY enjoyed it way too much

It's a shame they didn't show the kiss part (but since KJW trying to kiss PMY with flour on his face was shown in the bts it's not really a long shot to say that some of the kisses might have been adlibbed lol) 

• Like 11

6 hours ago, Wendy123 said:

I mean yea PMY "dates" through her dramas, but I've never seen any two costars just naturally touch each other and be so playful on set all the time~ (except for SongSong and Weightlifting Fairy) hhhhh

Yess! I totally agree! I feel that as professional actors they are very clear on where to draw the line and wouldn't be so bold or insensitive to initiate this kind of skinship if they weren't sure the other party would be comfortable with it. And I believe they must have feelings for each other if not they wouldn't be so touchy feely hehe, just my opinion... :relaxed:Le sigh their interactions are just too sweet and genuine! :love:

• Like 12
  • LOL 2

34 minutes ago, bliss1004 said:
You guys need to watch this :lol: and i think one of you guys commented in there too.. sorry if this video has been shared..

OMG 12 years??? :D

Yeoksi..good things come to those who wait B)

• Like 7
  • LOL 4