Quantcast
Eeveeta

[OFFICIAL] Kim Jae Wook ❤️ Park Min Young [MinJae] ❀ Ryan ❤️ Deok Mi the "LaBit" Couple

They finally kissed in episode 6 and I have a  feeling they will have a sexy intimate scene next week with Ryan blindfolded that would be too hot to handle. :wub:

• Like 5

Posted (edited)
20 hours ago, Oksana Sutra said:

They are so compatible! 

Edited by c chan
  • Like 3

20 hours ago, Oksana Sutra said:

Love the way he grab her and pint her down! 

• Like 2

I did not know Kim Jae Wook before this drama I was only Park Min Young fan but now after watching HPL, I can say he has best chemistry with our Queen. 

They should win Best Couple Awards this year. 

9-E605030-F9-DF-4859-8-F9-B-0-B032-F1980

• Like 7
  • LOL 1

It’s unfortunate that TvN doesn’t have that kind of year end award like KBS, MBC, or SBS. Park Min Young and Kim Jae Wook will definitely be one of the nominee of best couple. 

I watched quite a lot of PMY’s dramas and I love her chemistry with her previous co-stars but I think this one here is the best of all. 

• Like 9
  • Thanks 1

@Eeveeta Thank you for starting this thread :) 

PMY is a talented actress and she's able to create palpable chemistry with all of her co-stars. I've watched her in City Hunter, Healer, Sungkyunkwan Scandal and, of course, What's Wrong with Secretary Kim, but of all her on-screen pairings, and even though we are only 6 episodes in for Her Private Life, I love Sung Deok Mi and Ryan Gold the most! Putting aside the drama cliches and impossible coincidences that can't happen in real life, I love how they are two ordinary people falling in love because they are made for each other. And these roles are simply tailor-made for PMY and KJW. 

And something about the two of them off-screen just brings a smile to my face every time I watch their BTS. If this drama brought them together in real life, that would be really sweet. Both seem to be quite private about their personal lives though, so hopefully the real life fans don't end up causing them to keep a distance.

Need I say more :wub:

• Like 9
  • Love 1

Hi everyone! 

I'm kinda new here cos I forgot my old account hahahaha. I'm so glad to see this thread~ I find that Kim Jae Wook's and Park Min Young's chemistry is really heartwarming off screen. I'm looking forward to their upcoming episodes and how their characters progress together. And who knows, if they are both single in real life, I hope they can be more than just friends. hahahaha I don't mind shipping this couple cos they look cute together and their wonderful off screen chemistry. :) 

Anyway, I realised that since the ep 6 is out, we can analyse and guess which scene where Kim Jae Wook said "Let's kill this scene!" to Park Min Young. I'm referring to the Her Private Life Press Conference. PMY revealed this to the media. 

It could be the drunk scene or the kissing scene. Ooooo~ What are your thoughts? 

• Like 7
  • Love 1

There are people who are not in this ship who are salty about this. :glasses: But we are happy about this how they are very sweet. :love: Hoping for more BTS like this. 

xhgdmzG.gif

• Like 10
  • LOL 2
  • Love 1

2 hours ago, DeePlatonicFan said:

Anyway, I realised that since the ep 6 is out, we can analyse and guess which scene where Kim Jae Wook said "Let's kill this scene!" to Park Min Young. I'm referring to the Her Private Life Press Conference. PMY revealed this to the media. 

It could be the drunk scene or the kissing scene. Ooooo~ What are your thoughts? 

My vote goes to the drunken scene where our OTP fall onto the bed when DM was trying to help RG get onto his bed. The kissing scene seems quite tame (maybe the continuation in ep 7 would prove me wrong ;)) so it doesn't seem to call for a "let's kill this scene" level. 

48 minutes ago, Eeveeta said:

There are people who are not in this ship who are salty about this. :glasses: But we are happy about this how they are very sweet. :love: Hoping for more BTS like this. 

Hope there will be no shipping wars between this ship and PMY's many other ships! She's just so lovable that everyone seems to want to pair her up in real life to her co-stars!!! Of course I hope this ship sails, but let's all remember to support PMY and KJW whoever they choose to be with in real life :relaxed:

Even though I have watched them act in many dramas previously, I never really paid attention to PMY or KJW individually until now. Somehow loving their characters as Sung Deok Mi and Ryan Gold have transcended into wanting to learn more about them. I guess I'm turning into a mini fangirl (learning from Curator Sung LOL).

Both of them have super adorable pets:  PMY has the cutest fluffy dog which looks like a furry bear, and KJW has a cute dog plus cool cat (he is living my dream having both a doggie and a kitty) :wub:

• Like 6
  • LOL 1

Posted (edited)
On 4/28/2019 at 9:47 PM, Sky8lue said:

My vote goes to the drunken scene where our OTP fall onto the bed when DM was trying to help RG get onto his bed. The kissing scene seems quite tame (maybe the continuation in ep 7 would prove me wrong ;)) so it doesn't seem to call for a "let's kill this scene" level. 

Hope there will be no shipping wars between this ship and PMY's many other ships! She's just so lovable that everyone seems to want to pair her up in real life to her co-stars!!! Of course I hope this ship sails, but let's all remember to support PMY and KJW whoever they choose to be with in real life :relaxed:

Even though I have watched them act in many dramas previously, I never really paid attention to PMY or KJW individually until now. Somehow loving their characters as Sung Deok Mi and Ryan Gold have transcended into wanting to learn more about them. I guess I'm turning into a mini fangirl (learning from Curator Sung LOL).

Both of them have super adorable pets:  PMY has the cutest fluffy dog which looks like a furry bear, and KJW has a cute dog plus cool cat (he is living my dream having both a doggie and a kitty) :wub:

ME TOO! I think it would be the drunk scene i.e. the bed scene. Knowing KJW's ability to make mature romance, I think he would be able to make that scene quite hot. Anyway, I have to point out how comfortable KJW is when acting that scene on the bed. He hugged and placed his head on PMY's shoulder like a pillow. Ooooo so comfy~ hahahhahaa

anyway, yes, we should be supportive of KJW and PMY in their careers and love life. Of course, ideally, it would be nice if they really end up as a couple, but we should be open minded fans. :) 

I love the BTS where PMY gave a light punch to KJW. We can see that they are really comfortable with each other. :) Looking forward to more awesome chemistry from the both of them for the upcoming episodes. 

Looking at the teaser for ep 7, I think that SDM's mom saw them kissing on the rooftop and hence asked RG to come over to their place for dinner and to get to know him more. I find it soooo cute. Her mom is getting ahead of herself and asking Eun Ki's mom to prepare hanboks. HAHAHHA too cute 

Edited by DeePlatonicFan
remove photos from quotes
  • Like 5
  • Love 1

1 hour ago, DeePlatonicFan said:

ME TOO! I think it would be the drunk scene i.e. the bed scene. Knowing KJW's ability to make mature romance, I think he would be able to make that scene quite hot. Anyway, I have to point out how comfortable KJW is when acting that scene on the bed. He hugged and placed his head on PMY's shoulder like a pillow. Ooooo so comfy~ hahahhaha

I also guess it would be the drunk scene. I couldn't agree more with this, at some point whatever KJW did can look sensual. LOL. Has anyone here watched Voice and The Guest? He had a scene in which he was on top of actress in both dramas. Both scene was in a serious situation but it totally looks sensual when he was on top. It is inevitable. OCN knows KJW well. Now I need KJW's on-top scene for HPL, it would definitely look better than a kiss scene.  LOL

Doun6n2UwAI1VvV.jpgDouqWLbU0AEdAxK.jpg

• Like 4

7 hours ago, TripleNa said:

I also guess it would be the drunk scene. I couldn't agree more with this, at some point whatever KJW did can look sensual. LOL. Has anyone here watched Voice and The Guest? He had a scene in which he was on top of actress in both dramas. Both scene was in a serious situation but it totally looks sensual when he was on top. It is inevitable. OCN knows KJW well. Now I need KJW's on-top scene for HPL, it would definitely look better than a kiss scene.  LOL

I watched Coffee Prince and Voice where KJW acted in. I cant recall much abt Coffee Prince but I rmb him as a hot guy. Lol. As for Voice, he was super awesome villain. I hated and loved him so much. I hated the character he was playing and love him as an actor. His acting was good. For those who hvnt watch that, u can see how cruel KJW was in that drama. N he is super sweet in HPL. A HUGE CONTRAST!

• Like 5

Hi everyone, please remember not to quote pictures/videos/media so that this thread doesn't end up violating Soompi rules (and save trouble for our moderator @Eeveeta). Just delete the pictures/videos/media from the quoted parts & you can edit your past posts too. Thank you :)

• Like 2