[OFFICIAL] Kim Jae Wook ❤️ Park Min Young [MinJae] ❀ Ryan ❤️ Deok Mi the "LaBit" Couple

Harlene118

That Astrology video is spot on.......they are on fire!!!!

whatever happens is up to them.....but so loving their hot chemistry !!!

should post it on the main page...since everything she said regarding chemi was out there...

though with KJW is playing RG as a cooler dude...it’s interesting how his astrological sign is full of fire....

• Like 5

While I am fangirling n rooting for this REEL CP to become REAL.. I want to remain realistic to protect my shipping heart... Hahahaha... 

Regardless what happen, PMY & KJW deserve to win the BEST COUPLE AWARD this year... I can't help but feeling on the cloud 9 everytime I watched RG & SDM love story... Hahahahaha

• Like 8

I will be living in this thread from now on haha seriously obsessed with these two and their very natural chemistry. They are just so well suited and look so good together on top of the fact that they also seem to get along very well and are so comfortable around eachother in real life. Ok, just date already please!! :D

• Like 8
  • LOL 3

Whimsically beautiful drawings by https://www.instagram.com/ry_logic/

Enjoy this video of BTS moments up till episode 8 set to "Spring Love" sung by Wendy (Red Velvet) and Eric Nam (you can switch off the rolling comments that float over the video by pressing the blue button (find ):

https://www.bilibili.com/video/av51375812?from=search&seid=16317170206557345262

And this photo that they took while filming (the photo that DM pinned to the gift box along with the message "2019.5.9  First Date with Lion" in Episode 10 of HPL) just has so many feels. I know there are six more episodes to go, but Sung Deok Mi x Ryan Gold has taken over my heart as my favourite OTP in k-drama land :wub:

00703gb2gy1g2xlaxgzwrj30sg10l7bi.jpg

Credit: Weibo 芒果磕星uni

• Like 15
  • LOL 1
  • Love 6

Others say PMY and KJW can never be more than friends because they are very close behind the scenes. They believe people who are attracted to each other will be a bit shy toward each other. :D

But AhnGoo Couple and SongSong were very close on set too ;)

CAN I WISH MINJAE TO BE LIKE AHNGOO AND MARRY SOON AFTER THEIR DRAMA? :joy:

• Like 9
  • LOL 4

19 hours ago, mushforbrains said:

That Astrology video is spot on.......they are on fire!!!!

whatever happens is up to them.....but so loving their hot chemistry !!!

should post it on the main page...since everything she said regarding chemi was out there...

though with KJW is playing RG as a cooler dude...it’s interesting how his astrological sign is full of fire....

@mushforbrains Where ?what astrology video?

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Wendy123 said:

Oh guys! Someone on tumblr noticed that the second wrist kiss might have not been in the script!! Here's the post  https://patmingsoo-ifnt.tumblr.com/post/184806467329

omg! i was thinking the same too! PMY's reactions were just too spontaneous lmao :lol:

i was wondering, "Is it possible that the whole wrist scene part (even for the first one) was one of KJW's "smart" adlibs?" because PMY looked so shock tho lmao. and its not only me who thought like that soooooo~ maybe it's really his adlibs omg ;;____;;:ph34r:

lets thank the PD-nim for including the adlib (if it really is). that made the whole scene feels 1000000x better :')

3 hours ago, ImAryaStark said:

Others say PMY and KJW can never be more than friends because they are very close behind the scenes. They believe people who are attracted to each other will be a bit shy toward each other. :D

But AhnGoo Couple and SongSong were very close on set too ;)

CAN I WISH MINJAE TO BE LIKE AHNGOO AND MARRY SOON AFTER THEIR DRAMA? :joy:

Yea! Not everyone is the same! That's true that there are people who can be a bit shy toward e/o, but there are also people who can be so close tho. Everyone has different personalities, I believe we can't tell 100% if the actors have attraction  to e/o or not just by how close or how shy they are to e/o. It depends on our beliefs, because... well everything we see on the screen can be easily interpreted in many ways sooo~lets keep boarding in this ship until it sails (hopefully):lol:

one of the reasons I ship them is that MinJae couple reminds me of Swag Couple, AhnGoo, SongSong. So.......... lets hope xDD

they're beautiful couples just like our MinJae so if you wish MinJae to be like them, COUNT ME INNN~~ I WISH IT AS WELL :love:

Btw I want to rant again today. I've been so busy that I can't post here often so there are so many things  I want to post x))

Well, it's only my rant and it's gonna be long. So I'll put that in spoiler in case you dont want to read xD

Spoiler

warning: this is my rant. full of delulu. read on your own risks: side effects like migraine, dizziness, total headache, blurred sight after reading my delulu. because it might sound weird and too much:ph34r:

warning 2: i warned you lol:mask:

Apparently this couple has been doing so many adlibs, or it's just that they're too good in acting that everything feels like adlibs? lmao xD I believe both KJW and PMY are great actors. I've never seen their projects before HPL (PMY only in Remember), but I can tell from their acting here, that they're skilled. They both are so detailed in deliver every single scene. The expression, the behaviors, the intonation, etc. Their adlibs are also so good and not "out-of-the place". The adlibs fit the scenes well.

The way their chemistry and romance bloom so beautifully on the screen,might be the result of their professional nature and the years of experience in acting industry.

But here's my opinion.

Okay. Their romance that looks so real can be the result of their great skill, but what is it that convincing me; because i believe, "at least" there's attraction between them?

The eyes. Especially KJW's eyes. I don't know how he can fake that. I saw someone posting about how detailed KJW is in delivering his characters, and because of that, there's possibility that he "may" fake his eyes like "okay lets think that I see someone I love" --- but believe me, eyes are hard to be faked (to look in love). no matter how great your skills are. or maybe KJW is one of those rare actors on this planet who can really fake his eyes to be so in love.

It's "easier" to make your eyes look psychopath (like ... you know, Nam Gyu Man from Remember? how can you forget NGM's psychopath eyes in delivering that character? lmao and I saw KJW's photos in Voice too, he's a killer there right?) than to make them look so in love.

the way KJW looks at PMY in this drama tho. Pretty much the same way NJH looked at LSK in Bokjoo drama xD when I watched WFKBJ I was also convinced that the leads were in love and they're proven to be dating, so... his gaze boosts my hope hahaha.

but not only his eyes. his whole face softens whenever he sees PMY! *me dies:skull::lol:

Mk5jYXv.jpg  

Fut77ps.jpg

WELL, I MEAN, I MUST BE MELTING AND BECOME A KIND OF FLUIDS IF I WERE PMY THO.

Spoiler

6YRuWK9.jpg

RCRA1ig.jpg

LBcFCeT.jpg

rRMbvC1.jpg

GBc7BGy.jpg

3NIyOPZ.jpg

vIhCV26.jpg

xSFqz1s.jpg

ohH0KcG.jpg

AND THOSE IN THE BTS THO.

ON THE COUCH. IT FELT LIKE.. HE DIDNT EVEN REMEMBER THAT HE'S BEING RECORDED AND JUST HAVING FUN STARING AT PMY AND I- 

my my... how can i not be convinced and not shipping them if he's like this?!

okay, okay up till now I sound so delulu xD but well this is the place for that right?! x)

are you already feeling dizzy reading my rant? xD i'm not responsible for that. this is just pure of my delulu if that's too over.... sorry its hard to control it xD

I don't really know about PMY. She looks really friendly and cheerful, but sometimes I think that I see her expression softens as well, but not that obvious like KJW so I dunno! lets hope that KJW really has that attraction and considers to make PMY his .... wife? lol. and then make some efforts to know her more. they're in the age of getting married, so my wish for them is not dating but to be married lol. 

:love::smirk:

closing:

At this moment, I've already been convinced by the possibility of them having attraction (if not dating yet) for about........ 85% (?)

I'm still trying to be rational and preparing for the worst. of course. I have so many ships that fail to sail, in fact the only ship succeed to sail was Swag Couple (not to mention SongSong and AhnGoo because I didn't ship them in the drama, but I only sensed something), so I don't have any trouble in accepting the bad truth ^^

At the end of the day, if both KJW and PMY end up with others, I'm okay! As their (new) fan, I'm glad if they're happy~

if they're end up together then it's a bonus for me (and for us)! 

shipping a couple is fun and not doing any harm as long as we know boundaries. and know when to stop.

just remember this: let's not ever attack other ships / haters although they say weird things about MinJae. if those sound ridiculous, they don't worth our time. well... except if they start to harm KJW and PMY and spread false rumors about them x) hopefully they won't. lets show haters that we're a peaceful (and fun) ship:glasses:

ps:

Ah~ I think I've become "DEOKMI" for MinJae. At this point I might start my own "MinJae-gil" or Road to MinJae and then chase them with Deokmi's super-long-bazooka-like-camera lol.:phew: I even spent my time checking videos just to take screenshots and post the said moments here (fyi, i'm a lazy person. usually i dont post pictures because it takes time lol).

And I forgot if I've said this, but, I'm glad to know all of ya guys~

have a nice day!

XOXO

:phew:

• Like 15
  • LOL 2
  • Love 7

one thing i’m really thankful about the people here is that we are all mature and just happily shipping our ship aka minding our business. so i thank you guys for that! and i hope this continues because this is what makes shipping fun :) 

(i’ve read some really nasty comments, esp those that hate on KJW which honestly makes me sad as a fan, but i try hard not to let it bother bc it’s usually shippers of other ships that make such hateful comments lol so their comments are irrelevant anyway) 

• Like 5
  • Love 3

@tan10can

There was a link in one if the earlier post.

You can also search YouTube under kthree....they are a trio of ladies who appeared as commentators on k drama from the states...super funny...

Am an ahjumma like them.   So I dunno how to post the link

Actually for pmy.... she is such a chemistry queen that I ship her with almost all her costars.....unfaithful me...sowwee

I really loved the otp in 7dq... that ship tanked....:tears:

• Like 2

6 hours ago, taedysol said:

one thing i’m really thankful about the people here is that we are all mature and just happily shipping our ship aka minding our business. so i thank you guys for that! and i hope this continues because this is what makes shipping fun :) 

(i’ve read some really nasty comments, esp those that hate on KJW which honestly makes me sad as a fan, but i try hard not to let it bother bc it’s usually shippers of other ships that make such hateful comments lol so their comments are irrelevant anyway) 

WOHOO~ this. I don't understand why are there people who seem to like bothering others' business? like, for what? we're happily shipping our couple, but those who hate on this ship seem to have time to even check on us..... just for attacking us, KJW, and PMY with bad comments? wow~ guess we also have our own "fans" :frown:

aaaand.... who dares to say bad things about our oppa?! :open_mouth:  i'm gonna chase them one by one *act like Si An's hardcore fans who attacked Deokmi* *using Mo Tae Gu's expression*

anyway, yes, let's keep being a peaceful ship who patiently waits for it to sail~ :relieved:

• Like 4

No idea why some people think KJW and PMY can't or won't end up dating in real life because they're too close behind the scenes. They are grown up adults and I've found as you get older, a relationship naturally forms because of how well you get along with eachother and sometimes after a friendship is formed. I think when you're younger you're generally a bit more shy and awkward. I'm definitely hoping they end up dating in real life :D

No idea how anyone could hate on KJW too! My goodness, he seems like such a gentleman in real life. Sigh.. some people..

@alexiajeong love your rant haha I feel the exact same! They are both fantastic actors but the eyes don't lie and even if they don't officially (or publicly ;)) date, I am 1000000000% convinced that there is something there! One part that particularly caught my eye was after their epic first real kiss, when KJW picks up PMY to take her off the drawers and they share a quick kiss, he does this very slight smile kind of expression that for me is like a proud satisfied partner who's just won the heart of the girl he loves. Like it's hard for me to fully put it into words but it is just a small facial gesture that looks real, not acted.

I always find myself shipping PMY with her costars too but this ship is a whole new level of shipping for me, I am literally obsessed! They are perfect on screen and off screen, just everything about them seems so well suited for eachother! I'd love to be a fly on the wall for a day just so I could secretly stalk them haha ok ok, enough of being a crazy shipper hahaha but really though, these two are just perfect together!

• Like 10
  • Love 4

@alexiajeong yess. kjw is mesmerizing looking pmy face. especially in bts. and pmy always smile and laughing and almost back stares to him. i believe in some level, they are interest each other. well, i never mind if they have collab in project again. like jisung who has chemistry with hwang jung eum. or han hyo joo and lee seung gi. and park shin hye with jung hwa. they have sizzling chemistry and bestfriend. but in deep my heart, i wish pmy and kjw end up in real life, married. 

• Like 7

38 minutes ago, J13 said:

No idea why some people think KJW and PMY can't or won't end up dating in real life because they're too close behind the scenes. They are grown up adults and I've found as you get older, a relationship naturally forms because of how well you get along with eachother and sometimes after a friendship is formed. I think when you're younger you're generally a bit more shy and awkward. I'm definitely hoping they end up dating in real life :D

No idea how anyone could hate on KJW too! My goodness, he seems like such a gentleman in real life. Sigh.. some people..

@alexiajeong love your rant haha I feel the exact same! They are both fantastic actors but the eyes don't lie and even if they don't officially (or publicly ;)) date, I am 1000000000% convinced that there is something there! One part that particularly caught my eye was after their epic first real kiss, when KJW picks up PMY to take her off the drawers and they share a quick kiss, he does this very slight smile kind of expression that for me is like a proud satisfied partner who's just won the heart of the girl he loves. Like it's hard for me to fully put it into words but it is just a small facial gesture that looks real, not acted.

I always find myself shipping PMY with her costars too but this ship is a whole new level of shipping for me, I am literally obsessed! They are perfect on screen and off screen, just everything about them seems so well suited for eachother! I'd love to be a fly on the wall for a day just so I could secretly stalk them haha ok ok, enough of being a crazy shipper hahaha but really though, these two are just perfect together!

yes, they're grown up. that's the point. another point is, that KJW and PMY seem so easy to get along well with new people, so I think they can easily be close to each other and be close friends---which somehow can lead to a deeper relationship like.. *cough* dating or married *cough*.

about hate on him, i feel the need to talk about this again. Like, I'm so mad that ppl hate on him just based on weird things -_- in my history(?) of watching k-dramas, man like him is rare. like... how do i explain it tho, i'm sure you understand laa~ xD *struggling to explain lmao 

AND YES THAT CONVINCES ME TOO. THE WAY HE SMILED THO ASDFGHKLSAKSL I CANT-

either he's too great in delivering the acting or that he really puts his own feelings without realizing. but... well, i understand, KJW oppa. I understand if you develop feelings to her in that situation. i understand *calmly nods ^_^

33 minutes ago, syifa said:

@alexiajeong yess. kjw is mesmerizing looking pmy face. especially in bts. and pmy always smile and laughing and almost back stares to him. i believe in some level, they are interest each other. well, i never mind if they have collab in project again. like jisung who has chemistry with hwang jung eum. or han hyo joo and lee seung gi. and park shin hye with jung hwa. they have sizzling chemistry and bestfriend. but in deep my heart, i wish pmy and kjw end up in real life, married. 

it's kinda obvious to me that (at least) KJW admires PMY ;""") i also wish that they gonna end up together :'):smile:

Edited by alexiajeong
entering the post too fast before i finished xD sorry!
  • Like 7
  • Love 2