[OFFICIAL] Kim Jae Wook ❤️ Park Min Young [MinJae] ❀ Ryan ❤️ Deok Mi the "LaBit" Couple

Harlene118

2 hours ago, Aziraphale said:

I just wanna add, can we stop obsessing whether they update on the same day? Or even the contents of their IG posts? Don't you think Kim Jae-wook and Park Min-young would have each other's contact details if they really want to keep in touch? Why would they send messages via IG when they could just call or text each other? Let's not be ridiculous here.

We should learn from the other shipper thread and not go overboard. Let's just stick to stuff from the actual drama and enjoy their adorable partnership there.

Edit: I just want to say, "delulu" anywhere hurts the actors you are supporting. Like the ridiculous comments that flood Kim Jae-wook's and Park Min-young's IG accounts every time they update. Like the "evidences" that people keep producing to show they are dating secretly (or that she is dating PSJ secretly, or whatever). Like how Lee El has to stop following Kim Jae-wook on IG just cuz some nutjob doctored a photo of his finger with a mole. You may think one "harmless" comment isn't going to hurt anyone, but people end up believing what they want to make believe - at some point it becomes toxic.

I know we're all pretty rational here in this thread, but still, please let's just be careful about what we write here and elsewhere.

200% Agree with you. I want to believe we are more matured and rational shipper (fan of the ship) but seeing how their IG was flooded with unnecessary comments just makes me sad. I hope that those comments will not drive them to stop update their of outside of their works. 

And those habit of tagging them regarding shipper posts. should be stop too. I don't mind people creating hundreds of fan accounts but just do not tagged them. Jsut post it for the fun of the fans. 

I hope none of us here are those who always comment on their social media and mentioning about the other party. Who ever it is. 

Let them live in peace. 

If things going to happen it will happen and lets give the detective job to Dispatch. They are paid to do so. 

For us, let's just enjoy seeing them. 

• Like 3
  • Insightful 1

Yes, they are both at the peak of their careers right now, gaining a lot of attention and popularity. Any type of scandal between them or with others could hurt them. If they can drink together after work, they can certainly contact each other directly. IG is really a tool for them to interact with their fans, not with each other. Let’s just enjoy their visuals together.

Taking selfies and sharing a blanket together.

See this Instagram post by @mow387

The both look good in barista outfits.

See this Instagram photo by @leskaka

• Like 3
  • Love 1

I would like to give my brief take on our Labit couple. In my view, regardless whether they were using method acting or that they were just so good in their acting, they are humans with emotions and I am certain they are definitely attracted to each other. Attracted to each other initially as RG and DM, and off screen, the attraction should have continued as KJW and PMY. 

However, as actors and aspiring ones especially, surely the both of them are cautious not to make mistakes or jump into relationships. Unless one of them makes the first bold move, nothing will develop further between them, particularly if both of them deliberately put distance between them after the drama ended. Therefore, we can only hope that they do not exercise so much caution or deliberation. Instead they should let their hearts lead the way. Continue being friends, connect with each other consistently and hopefully they realize they should give this relationship a chance!

• Like 4
  • Love 1

LaBit features in another soompi article:

10 K-Drama Actresses Who Have Magical Chemistry With Any Male Lead

Park Min Young

Park Min Young is also known as the queen of chemistry, so obviously she must be included on this list! Ever since she appeared opposite Ji Chang Wook in “Healer,” she’s wowed audiences with her uncanny ability to get sparks flying with any of her male co-stars. It’s well-known that pretty much any K-drama she stars in is guaranteed to be a hit. Some co-stars who she’s had some intense chemistry with are:

Spoiler

Ji Chang Wook in “Healer

healer.jpg

Watch the first episode of “Healer”!

Watch Now

Park Seo Joon in “What’s Wrong With Secretary Kim

whats-wrong-with-secretary-kim.jpg

See these two in action here!

Watch Now

Yeon Woo Jin in “Queen For 7 Days

queen-for-seven-days.jpg

Watch “Queen for 7 Days”!

Watch Now

Kim Jae Wook in “Her Private Life

See “Her Private Life” for more!

https://www.soompi.com/article/1334167wpp/10-k-drama-actresses-who-have-magical-chemistry-with-any-male-lead

• Like 4

13 hours ago, carolelele said:

what's your opinions about that ?

Saw it in Weibo and this interview was done years ago.....

I can say that what he said is part of Being Actor 101. Acting is their job and they have a kind of obligation to make us viewers believe on their roles. Of course actors are also human who have feeling. If non actors can fall for co workers in the office, much more actors who have to kiss, cuddle and romancing their attractive and perfumed OTP for months. But again just like office environment, whether the feeling can be bring to another level or not it's depend upon the person....

Hollywood actress Rita Hayworth once said,  "Men go to bed with Gilda (her iconic role) but woke up with me"...

• Like 7

Yesterday.. KJW and other members visited walrus gitarist yu seoung bum..

"Today,  the members come to my house, four people gathered in a long time, I shivered and ate some rice. we already together for about 16 to 17 years.. Let's still be healthy in the future!"

• Like 4
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1