[OFFICIAL] Kim Jae Wook ❤️ Park Min Young [MinJae] ❀ Ryan ❤️ Deok Mi the "LaBit" Couple

Harlene118

2 hours ago, Pia22 said:

I don't think its JaeWook as the guy is promoting Balenciaga while he supposed to wear Dunhill..And this one is for August while Esquire said he will be in September issue..:)

you right...:D

Kim jae wook delete pic with Lee el on his IG....

42 minutes ago, jaemin kimpark said:

Kim jae wook delete pic with Lee el on his IG....

8 minutes ago, Pia22 said:

Kim Jae Wook was online on IG? He deleted his photo with LE...

Woah!! Both of them really fed up with those gossip mongers.....I hope they're still maintaining their friendship though....It's not worth losing friends because of those trash....:cry:

• Like 1
  • Sad 2

30 minutes ago, cenching said:

Woah!! Both of them really fed up with those gossip mongers.....I hope they're still maintaining their friendship though....It's not worth losing friends because of those trash....:cry:

They probably took it private so that no idiotic shipper could make up false things about their friendship.

I hope people learn a lesson from this.

• Like 2
  • Love 1
  • Insightful 1

2 hours ago, cenching said:

and i do really hope LE be more careful in posting SNS. tbh I pity more KJW for being involved in such groundless rumor again (in the midst of his popularity is growing) caused by her related SNS again. His denial was clear and strong, but he had to go to this extend to stop any further speculation with LE.

• Like 6

23 minutes ago, Cara said:

and i do really hope LE be more careful in posting SNS. tbh I pity more KJW for being involved in such groundless rumor again (in the midst of his popularity is growing) caused by her related SNS. His denial was clear and strong, but he had to go to this extend to stop any further speculation with LE.

The thing is however strong and clear the denial was there are always some people who won’t believe him....The same with PMY’s denial of her involvement with certain actor. She purposely sat for an interview specially to addressed the rumors but many fans chose to believe that there are different meanings behind her denial words. 

I would say every actors experienced the same thing to some extent. But the most important thing actors (as normal human being) should put more value on friendship. Fame, fans, lovers come and go but in most cases friends stay forever...

• Like 8

10 minutes ago, seoseo said:

kjw not pmy type cause smokers not her type..she say a man can smoke but not infront of her she really hate that..if you're pmy old fan you guys will know

I have never really follow PMY's life story but did she really dated LMH??? LMH is a heavy smoker....

• Like 5
  • LOL 7
  • Love 1

8 minutes ago, seoseo said:

Kjw definitely have something with LE..he just want to keep their relationship in private..kjw want to protect LE from being bashing by fan..pmy n kjw will maintain their friendship..as from early pmy just put kjw line at friend zone..she say its clearly before in iv..and kjw not pmy type cause smokers not her type..she say a man can smoke but not infront of her she really hate that..if you're pmy old fan you guys will know

who are you??

do you know LEE MINHO??

he is a smoker...

• Like 5
  • LOL 6
  • Thanks 1

Lol...it’s ok....this is a shipper forum which means we are delusional and just happy shipping our couple...while they live their very real lives and we also live our very real lives with frequent  breaks taken in “unicorns and rainbows” labbit shipper forums and IGs...:wub:

please post esquire translated IVs if anyone can get their hands on a copy....though kjw is so private...I wonder if we will get any gold nuggets....lol

• Like 6
  • LOL 3
  • Love 1

34 minutes ago, seoseo said:

If you know nothing about him better not making your own story. Sort of person like you can destroy someone life. Do KJW have to post a close-up of his freakin' left hand on SNS to prove his word? :lol: Gosh now i can feel how frustrated PMY that certain of her fans don't believe her words.

• Like 8
  • LOL 2

Who is this seoseo? She/he so so talented in telling so so interesting ‘facts’ of our otp especially pmy. I am so so curious regarding this member, so so glad to welcome you to labit forum.:D

Here some so so fresh carrot from our bunny for your eyes to become so so brighter to see that in here we welcome healthy discussion not so so called the most righteous ‘fact’ from the so so person?-_-

So, dear seoseo we are so so welcoming you here if you are intended to spread positivity, alas the end my so so story. No offence, peace out.

• LOL 8