[OFFICIAL] Kim Jae Wook ❤️ Park Min Young [MinJae] ❀ Ryan ❤️ Deok Mi the "LaBit" Couple

Harlene118

Ooh count me in for this group chat. I'm pretty sure it's ok to be delulu on this forum because I've seen it haha but just in case, it's probably safer to go delulu on a group chat:D

But where is this chat going to be? Soompi? I'm pretty new here, so is there a way we can make a group chat? 

Some more validation for PMY and Her Private Life (take that bashers:glasses:!)

Translated by miliafav from Instagram

Based on the statistics compiled by the Smart Media rep (SMR), which distributes clips from major broadcasting companies such as terrestrial, General Service Program Provider channels, and CJ ENM on various online platforms, it was tvN's series “Her Private Life” that recorded the highest number of episodes replays in the recent series. The chemistry between the main characters Park Min-young and Kim Jae-wook was very high. The two were even named the "Lion + Rabbit" and were loved by viewers. Initially, it made the hearts of viewers on fire with fake relationships that are more exciting than the real ones, and when the real love affair began, they showed the steamy love of grown-ups and expressed their excitement, comfort and emotion to the viewers. 

According to the statistics compiled by SMR with its own statistical system analysis, ‘Her Private Life’ is currently recording an average of about 2.54 million replays per episode, dominating the numbers of viewers for romance drama. On the other hand, new tvN ‘Abyss’ starring Park bo-Young and Ahn Hyo-seop with an average 700,000 replays per episode. 

Meanwhile for the top clips for each drama, clips for love scene between couple in ‘Her Private Life’ by far have the highest number of hits. 

Rough and literal translation. May contain inaccuracies. 

Excerpt from https://m.news.naver.com/read.nhn?mode=LSD&mid=sec&sid1=103&oid=001&aid=0010856396 and post by PMY-dc gallery.

5 Moments That Made The Finale Of “Her Private Life” One Of The Best Ever

Sometimes a K-drama is so perfect. You anticipate the next episodes and fall in love with everything about it. Then when it gets towards the end of the series (more so the last two episodes) it tends to drag out and be pretty uneventful. But this isn’t the case with “Her Private Life.” In this special K-drama, the last two episodes are heartfelt and revolve around the two main leads finding healing in themselves and leaning on each other for support. It really is a beautiful ending. Here’s a look at five moments from episodes 15 and 16 that made the finale so memorable.

Spoiler

1. Duk Mi remembering how her brother died and sharing the pain with her mom

Upon discovering that Heo Yoon Jae is actually Ryan Gold (Kim Jae Wook), Duk Mi’s dad (Maeng Sang Hoon) tells her that she used to have a younger brother who died in a tragic car accident. Duk Mi (Park Min Young) had forgotten about him because of the trauma that the accident had caused her. When the memories of her brother come rushing back, Duk Mi runs to her mother (Kim Mi Kyung) and hugs her.

her-private-life15.pngher-private-life-113.png

Duk Mi feels bad that her mother had to go through all those years of emotional pain without sharing it with her, and apologizes to her mom. The two sharing this painful memory is such a healing moment. Remembering Duk Soo together with her mother is the most beautiful bond the two could ever share.

2. Ryan Gold thanking Duk Mi’s mother

In episode 15 we find that Duk Mi’s mother had taken Ryan in when he was left at the playground by his mother (Lee Il Hwa). She had taken care of him for about a month, but dropped him off at the orphanage because of various reasons. When she finds out that the boy is Ryan Gold, Duk Mi’s mother feels awful about it and goes to meet him to apologize.

I was expecting this scene as soon as we found out that Duk Mi had taken Ryan in when he was a kid. But I honestly didn’t expect it to be that emotional. As soon as Duk Mi apologizes, Ryan turns the tables and expresses his gratitude to Duk Mi’s mom for even taking him in for that short while. She feels so torn up about it and it’s something that weighed down on her shoulders for all those years. So when he alleviates that burden from her shoulders by thanking her instead, it is a perfect moment and perfect reconciliation.

her-private-life16.pngher-private-life-114.pngher-private-life-211.pngher-private-life-34.png

3. Ryan Gold not holding anything against Duk Mi

Duk Mi feels awful about how her mother had abandoned Ryan at the orphanage. After finding out about her younger brother and talking to her mom, Duk Mi goes to Ryan and basically begs him for forgiveness.

This was obvious. We all know that Ryan wouldn’t hold what happened in his past against Duk Mi, but we weren’t prepared at just HOW understanding he would be. He really cares so deeply about Duk Mi that he wants to think about their present and future together. As if he wasn’t perfect already!

Spoiler

4. Seeing the final art  and all of Lee Sol’s drawings combined

It was like all the puzzle pieces throughout the drama came together to one perfect ending. It was symbolic, and brought so much healing! It was the perfect ending seeing this family all together again.

her-private-life13.png

5. Duk Mi fangirling with her boyfriend

Duk Mi and Ryan are obviously pretty deep in their relationship. Now that all the secrets are out and everyone is pretty close with each other, Duk Mi is able to fangirl over Cha Si An (ONE) with her boyfriend. She takes Ryan to the PC room to buy tickets online. Low and behold, Duk Mi is not able to get the tickets, but Ryan gets lucky and is able to get them.

her-private-life14.pngher-private-life-110.pngher-private-life-210.png

This part is probably one of the most realistic moments in K-drama history. What better way than to fangirl with your loving and understanding boyfriend by your side? How many times do fangirls recruit their boyfriends as an extra body to help get the best seats to the concert of their idol? It’s so relatable, so real, and so beautiful.

• Like 11
  • Love 5
  • Thanks 1

Please count me in the group chat. Thanks!!!!

Sorry I keep silent here but I feel good at this Forum (and other HPL's Forum), all of you are mature & respect others. Thanks for sharing many beautiful photos & gifs here! 

I'm one of the Min Young's loyal fans, like KJW after HPL and I love Labbit couple (this is my 1st ship), I wish that Min Young can meet a goodman who can love, protect & respect her & she won't be hurt again, especially being a Korean actress is not easy & stressful if have dating rumors. I still feel sad when I recall bad memories those haters attacked Min Young & her family when she's dating with LMH (I know I'm very childish, after that I never read/ watch any dramas & news of LMH)    

• Like 7

On 6/1/2019 at 8:31 PM, orion00 said:

This thread is so nice and fluffy like its drama. Keep it going guys! Love both of the very much and I hope both of them doing well for their next project. KJW is a very sensitive and warm person and that's why he can give so much love for this drama. Maybe both of them smitten with each other but hopefully everything is well and no crazy fans harassing their private life. 

You are right.I love how mature jaemin couple fans are.No die hard shippers here,only mature people who just wish them to be together but if not that's okay it's their personal choice.Nobody is forcing them.We discuss only the things that are shown in drama and bts not their personal lives.So those people who laugh at this thread,they should know we have our own things to do,we don't waste our time and energy on digging their personal life:D and we don't have any interest to interfere in their private lives.This thread is completely for FUN and to discuss HPL moments( which give us happiness) and we respect their PRIVACY:)....P.S:- Shippers will be born if the leads have strong chemistry but we should know our limits

Edited by Sufi1
  • Like 7
  • Thanks 1

16 minutes ago, AidanEden said:

Out of the box question, does hot pot a popular dish in korea? Cuz hot pot triggered something in mind regarding our labit couple:glasses:

Yes it famous in Korea and it is healthy also since most of the ingredients are  raw vegetables

• Thanks 1

I just hope we can spazz in this thread even delusional  ( just a little bit ) just to make this thread active and also to attract more shippers who were not able to watch it before but since this thread will appear on their timeline it can be great to make this active also. Whoever gives negative feedback here about our ship I guess we need to tell them to respect our opinion the same way we respect their opinion as well. Sometimes when we share thoughts in this thread those silent lurker will soon give their time to share some spazzing observation.

This is just my opinion. Sorry if I offended  some people here i just want us to be free to share our thoughts for those readers who are curious about LaBit Couple in that way we can also promote them together and individually

• Like 6
  • Love 1

IMHO I don't think we need a private chat room, girls. We are in a shippers' thread so it's fair enough to ship them here. I guess we are supposed to be responsible with the info we will discuss. Everybody seems to be prudent because we just don't want to be considered an embrassement as other shipping thread (you know what I mean). Let's just have fun and bare in our mind that shipping with supporting is far different from shipping with imposing. At least we will have a nice time together to relive the loving moments with our Labit couple until we can overcome this HPL syndrome :joy: . Or if we are lucky, we may be crazily happy to congratulate them as a new couple some day :heart:

I guess a nice shipper is someone who shares the couple's moments, photos, videos, and sayings which suggest that they might be in love so that we can spend time chatting on. However, we don't have the right to declare/confirm/ affirm / assert that they are in love because only PMY/KJW can do it. If we don't respect this rule, it may cause rumours. Sometimes, hungry tabloids can use rumours in some forums as their sources and it will affect the actors' images (even it's proved fake later on).  Take the rumour on PMY last year as an example, nobody wants to see PMY cry and be stressed, don't you? 

In my opinion, to make it simple,  we can always question ourselves before sharing something : "If I were KJW/PMY, would I feel offended/hurt/harrassed by this information?"  

In case you are too much delulu and imaginative, it'd better to write your ideas in a fanfiction' work  :rolleyes:. You will be more than welcome. 
Last but not least, it will be disgusting if we degrade  actors/actresses just because they pair with other people. 
Cheers! Bless #Labit!!! 

Bonus: 

I can't believe that my cold-blooded Mo Tae Gu was trembling in front of a girl. Come on, show her your collection of iron balls :joy:

62016317_1661316407346752_58788248682370

• Like 11
  • Love 2
  • Insightful 3
  • Thanks 2

Hi! I'm new here and I signed up because I really like this Labbit couple <3 They are my first OTP after a looong time. The last time I fangirled this hard for a drama was I think way back Secret Garden (Ha Ji Won and Hyun Bin).. I also liked other kdramas like Goblin and Weightlifting Fairy Kim Bok Joo recently but Her Private Life is really heartwarming and in the words of lee sun-joo, "on a different level"!!

I hope you can include me in the groupchat! :) thank you and i hope the best for our Labbit couple <3

1 hour ago, shymaldita28 said:

I just hope we can spazz in this thread even delusional  ( just a little bit ) just to make this thread active and also to attract more shippers who were not able to watch it before but since this thread will appear on their timeline it can be great to make this active also. Whoever gives negative feedback here about our ship I guess we need to tell them to respect our opinion the same way we respect their opinion as well. Sometimes when we share thoughts in this thread those silent lurker will soon give their time to share some spazzing observation.

This is just my opinion. Sorry if I offended  some people here i just want us to be free to share our thoughts for those readers who are curious about LaBit Couple in that way we can also promote them together and individually

woah what was that gesture in 1:15!!!

• Like 3