[OFFICIAL] Kim Jae Wook ❤️ Park Min Young [MinJae] ❀ Ryan ❤️ Deok Mi the "LaBit" Couple

Harlene118

Hello chinggus! I've been quiet in Soompi for so long but I recently rekindled my Kdrama life with Her Private Life. For some reason, I skipped PMY's previous drama and decided to go for this instead and I'm so obsessed with her chemistry with KJW! They both look so good together - literally, they look good in their high fashion clothes - and of course when they're together I just melt :wub: 

Also, this drama is quite generous in giving the viewers the best of the best sweet moments and tension :sweatingbullets: Aaaah I love them together!!! 

• Like 5

The worst barbaric ship ever, not all of them, but most of them LOL. And this IG account is one of them. They degrading KJW, badmouthing him, create false rumor, etc. I post here to let ppl know. Enough said, educated people don’t fight over this. 

And whoever, one of those rabid shippers read my post, please take a note that yess we’re not sure PMY is dating KJW but we are 100% SURE PMY IS NOT DATING PSJ. Yessss thanks to cap rocat post. Errr they think PMY was in Cap Rocat with Jessica. Which was weird because CR is known for its couple retreat. And as long as Jessie doesnt post a single selfie at CR we wont believe she was there with PMY. I don’t say PMY was there with KJW, but I believe the possibility about she has a boyfriend at that moment. AND THAT’S NOT PSJ coz he was busy promoting the divine furry movie. :yum:

• Love 2

• 2 months later...
On 11/29/2019 at 2:06 AM, cenching said:

69-C10-DE7-9-E2-E-425-F-9540-A6-A51-A967

They looked lovely together....:wub:

They seem a little stiff, their chemistry in the BTS was much better. Pity. Love them to be a real item. But think KJW may be intimidated. He is a big softee.

• 3 weeks later...

Hi everyone. I hope all of you stay safe n healthy in this uncertain world’s condition.

So it’s been awhile without an update, it doesnt mean we’re no longer ship these two (I said “we” because labit shippers are still talk about this and that in private). We dont have to spazzing out here just to being delulu over uncertain things like same day update, same shoes, etc etc. KJW PMY are not at the age to do such things, also, there are soo many actress who did the same, so nothing special about that :phew:

But this is a lil bit special. Coffee truck from CUPATCH INTERNATIONAL was on IWFY set. Wooooow :wub:. This is the first shipper base account that was there on the set. And PMY knows really well what cupatch is. 

It’s the answer for those who said pmy hate labitS, LOL. If you ask me why pmy blocking labitS IG accounts, well, first, pmy only block those accounts with strong hints (I recall when old acct of “mow” was blocked right after she post pmy kjw europe trip timeline lol), second, if pmy really hate labitS, why she bother to let cupatch send the food truck? Lol again. Sooo IMO pmy just wants to protect the relationship. She doesnt want to let shippers go wild that make media get involved later. You know, if media get involved she would not telling lie because she’s the honest person (she told it by ber self in so many interview, she said it’s important to be honest in every moment).

Do you ever wonder why none of the interview after HPL asking about her impression of KJW??? Yesssss, because she banned media asking her about that. Like I said before, she’s really honest, she would say the truth, which maybe would make negative impact to the relationship, so better keep silent until the big day come!

Let's respect our couple by not making a fuss. If someone says something bad about it, just skip it n keep in peace. Also don’t forget that we all clearly see the loving gaze between them during HPL on n off screen! :wub:

• Like 8

The caption by cupatch really warm my heart... And yes Rachel, we know your heart really well... :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

It’s D-3 before Jaeuck bday, and for Minyoung, filming IWFY will be end within d next 3 days (?). There you go girl, the perfect time to celebrate Ucku Oppa birthday :wub: :wub: :wub:

• Like 4

On 3/23/2020 at 11:23 PM, kjwxxxx said:

Let's respect our couple by not making a fuss. If someone says something bad about it, just skip it n keep in peace. Also don’t forget that we all clearly see the loving gaze between them during HPL on n off screen! :wub:

I wrote that because i’m sure 100% that labitS always obey the rule of the ship by not making a fuss. Well, we’re not that many, so we recognize each other well. And, IF THERE’S AN ACCOUNT RUIN IT, I GUARANTEE  SHE’S JUST A SPIELER. Like you know, a group of people really like to degrading labitS. They often do that kind of trash whenever they feel threatened. <_<

LabitS on IG are reporting the spieler. That’s FYI for today. Stay calm and happy labitS! :wub:

• Like 4

Hi, I can't believe I'm finally making an account here lol --  I am obsessed with the labit couple~!!!

I'm so happy I found them, thanks to HPL! Quarantine finally made me watch kdramas again, and I was looking to HPL 'cause I knew I would relate to it as a fangirl myself - but I did not expect at all to find one of my most favorite, if not my ultimate most favorite, pairings! I am in love with PMY and KJW and the strong, amazing chemistry they have on and off screen! IT'S ALL SO REAL I CAN ONLY SEE THEM BEING CANON AND ENDGAME IN REAL LIFE! I can't even explain how much I wish for them to be together for real lol.

Stanning them and supporting their ship all the way, I am all in!!! <3 

• Like 2
  • Love 2

32 minutes ago, kjwxxxx said:

Welcome @kjwxpmy-labitcouple. FYI, labitS are on submarine mode so I think for now you wont find another else but me here lol. :D

Thank you for the welcome! I'm late to the party, the labitS are on submarine mode lol~ still catching up on all the updates about JaeMin, our lovely labit couple, haha! But I'm just so happy being happy for them~ :wub:

• Like 1

I think this interview will be featured in DVD. Look at the pics. Look how comfy PMY around KJW. Why on earth they had to sit that close during the interview after HPL ended. And the caption on IG pic that PMY posted tell us how she felt at that moment. She’s doing gooooood *black heart* :rolleyes: 

0-ED9-F0-ED-B842-4613-A1-E3-3-DF1-C1-E08

Cr: https://kimjaeuck.jp/content1/?no=UEF9snv23CVtCuSPcc3Ac and PMY IG pic.

Btw, if you guys want to see the similar pics with this one, you can join LUCK as paid member. It’s good for your shipper heart :phew::phew::rolleyes::rolleyes:

• Like 2
  • Love 2

@kjwxpmy-labitcouple Welcome dear! Great to know people are rekindling love for kdrama in this trying times to just get away from it all. And yes like @kjwxxxx said we all are in stealth mode most of the time but im sure alot of us just comes in and read and smile from time to time too. ☺️

I gotta tell you this is one of the most mature and friendly ship i've been in just like our OTP.. And that makes me want to stan them even more..Labit forever ❤️

• Like 4

9 hours ago, shimachep. said:

@kjwxpmy-labitcouple Welcome dear! Great to know people are rekindling love for kdrama in this trying times to just get away from it all. And yes like @kjwxxxx said we all are in stealth mode most of the time but im sure alot of us just comes in and read and smile from time to time too. ☺️

I gotta tell you this is one of the most mature and friendly ship i've been in just like our OTP.. And that makes me want to stan them even more..Labit forever ❤️

@shimachep. True, one good thing that came out of this for me is I rekindled my love for kdrama, and it brought me to this ship - I'm on board and never leaving, tbh! :wub: 

I'm halfway done with backreading and lurking and I'm so happy to see that this is such a mature and friendly ship! I wished I was on board earlier just so I can fangirl with you all at the same time. :D I'm very loud on my personal twitter about my love for the labit couple now though, haha~ Labit forever~❤️

• Like 2
  • Love 1

• 1 month later...

Do you guys know if anyone has made a fanfic about this couple? I would really like to see someone make a story about their lives after getting married, or what happened during the year they were in new york!

• Like 1

13 hours ago, Ylee_04 said:

Do you guys know if anyone has made a fanfic about this couple? I would really like to see someone make a story about their lives after getting married, or what happened during the year they were in new york!

There are some, you can find it by search using hashtag on asianfanfics and wattpad. I’ll share you my fav fic and put the link as the spoiler. Enjoy <3

• Like 1