[OFFICIAL] Kim Jae Wook ❤️ Park Min Young [MinJae] ❀ Ryan ❤️ Deok Mi the "LaBit" Couple

Harlene118

12 hours ago, belena said:

It seems stating your favorite couple at comments counts like a vote.

I scrolled thru the comment section after submitting my vote and everyone in most recent comments voted for Labit :wub:

• Like 3

5 hours ago, Jt922 said:

I scrolled thru the comment section after submitting my vote and everyone in most recent comments voted for Labit :wub:

It looks like there is no other competitors.

• Like 3

5 hours ago, csy said:

New IG post from PMY

Even though they not update on the same day..

but they update with the same question mark "?"

KJW "wanna play?"

PMY "Are you doing well, right?"

to whom do they ask??

FANS or Each Other??

• Like 1
  • LOL 4

Tbh, whether the previous IG updates were intentional or coincidence I would say we won’t see that kind of occurrences anymore after The Mole on The Left Hand Gate that almost escalated to criminal level. All eyes were on them during that period of time and I can say that LeeEl is one of the casualties. If they are not started being cautious, there will be more escalating brouhaha in the future. I am sure their respective agencies advised them to be careful....

To all of the trouble makers....<_<

5-EF5-A459-642-C-4-AC2-93-CE-BEEFF1988-A

• Like 1
  • LOL 10

I just wanna add, can we stop obsessing whether they update on the same day? Or even the contents of their IG posts? Don't you think Kim Jae-wook and Park Min-young would have each other's contact details if they really want to keep in touch? Why would they send messages via IG when they could just call or text each other? Let's not be ridiculous here.

We should learn from the other shipper thread and not go overboard. Let's just stick to stuff from the actual drama and enjoy their adorable partnership there.

Edit: I just want to say, "delulu" anywhere hurts the actors you are supporting. Like the ridiculous comments that flood Kim Jae-wook's and Park Min-young's IG accounts every time they update. Like the "evidences" that people keep producing to show they are dating secretly (or that she is dating PSJ secretly, or whatever). Like how Lee El has to stop following Kim Jae-wook on IG just cuz some nutjob doctored a photo of his finger with a mole. You may think one "harmless" comment isn't going to hurt anyone, but people end up believing what they want to make believe - at some point it becomes toxic.

I know we're all pretty rational here in this thread, but still, please let's just be careful about what we write here and elsewhere.

fe3fc458-194e-4690-8eff-c379e0679e7e.jpg

• Like 5
  • Love 2
  • Insightful 3
  • Thanks 1

Yes, yes, I was asking about this IG post before, what made the same day post become a clue that they’re lover, because it’s such a silly move for adult imo. But also curious when they did that, it’s not like coincidence but intentional move to tease us. 

And of course they won’t do it again after the mole case. But delulu is allowed here right? Feel free to interpret their caption, as long as it makes you happy. 

• Like 2
  • Love 1