[OFFICIAL] Kim Jae Wook ❤️ Park Min Young [MinJae] ❀ Ryan ❤️ Deok Mi the "LaBit" Couple

Harlene118

9 minutes ago, Ma. Corazon Garcia said:

Guys, what's with the couple ring news? Lee Ei and our Jae wook?! I can't handle this... :( I want to be matured and just mind my own life. Actually, what I feel right now is kinda freaky, usually not like this, but I really want him to be single, so that he can miggle.. of course with our PMY... huhuhu :( will my ship sink soooo soon?

That’s why @jaemin kimpark post KJW hands collection girl. Look at the thumb, it’s different. Im pretty sure it’s not him. I know how you feel, I feel it too. Lets just wait and see :sweatingbullets:

18 minutes ago, mushforbrains said:

Now that everyone's back... expect it'll all go silent unless there's a CF/ pictorial to promote. 

Yes. KJW post so many pictures this lately, which it was rare before. 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Ma. Corazon Garcia said:

Gosh, I can't see what picture @jaemin kimpark has posted, it's blocked here at work. I just need to ask because I think my soul is screaming after reading an article about that, can't concentrate. You see it's my first time to ship a kdrama couple. Thanks anyway for the reply. 

Kim Jae Wook and Soop Denies the rumour... :wub:

read all the slide, and dont worry...

its not KJW hands...

• Like 3
  • Love 1
  • Insightful 4
  • Thanks 1

Jeez! Those who spread the rumor are really low. Why I keep sense that those are ppcs. It’s getting me angry and laugh at the same time. They’re so funny at some level and looks desperate too :sweatingbullets:

• Like 4
  • LOL 2

32 minutes ago, DreamCatcher2011 said:

You're right. She unfollowed him

actually, i feel bad for her..

she not the one who start the rumor, she just share on her ig about the ring gifts..

and hater start to connect her ring with KJW..

the shop owner never tag KJW, he just tag lee el..

but because of the accidental photo in the past, hater start to point their finger to KJW..

please dont bash lee el.. :)

• Like 2

I really appreciate the immediate, direct and strong reaction of KJW and his agency in this case. It's good for everyone and leave no room for petty malice. It's also the way that Ryan leads his life - very straight-foward and no unnecessary dramas .

To some bashers:  Stop  bitching about others  just because your life sucks:  :joy:

44hw9ZM.gif&key=66bebed79daf93315c03686a

• Like 6
  • Love 2

today is all about hand lol. Here is an appreciation post to KJW's beautiful hand :lol: 

It also shows the left hand with mole in pinkie finger is NOT him. not to mention that guy style is not so KJW (the shirt, pants and that white slippers). He loves black and so casual in dressing when he is not working.

even without this rumor and confirmation from KJW and his agency, i was quite sure he and Lee El are only friends. However, through this all is clear now that he is not dating Lee El. The confirmation is so clear and strong.

EDIT:

I saw haters said KJW lies because other couples usually deny several times before admit it. I read KWJ post drama interviews from Voice (2017) and Guest (2018) about his thoughts on dating and marriage. He is the man who will admit and accept if he is indeed in a romantic relationship. So the fact he denied twice this rumor with Lee El meaning that he says the truth that he is not in relationship with her. period. 

• Like 4
  • LOL 2
  • Love 1

His thumb is thick and slightly curves as all the guitarist (right hand), and all the fingertips of the left hand tend to be a little flat.That's what I noticed while watching HPL because I myself play the guitar also.  The fingers of the guy on the concerned photo are much thinner and certainly never played the guitar. 

• Like 3
  • Love 2

39 minutes ago, Cara said:

today is all about hand lol. Here is an appreciation post to KJW's beautiful hand :lol: 

It also shows the left hand with mole in pinkie finger is NOT him. not to mention that guy style is not so KJW (the shirt, pants and that white slippers). He loves black and so casual in dressing when he is not working.

even without this rumor and confirmation from KJW and his agency, i was quite sure he and Lee El are only friends. However, through this all is clear now that he is not dating Lee El. The confirmation is so clear and strong.

dear labit shipper nim....:wub:

lets make this video viral and trending... is there a way to do it????

• Like 2

Actually like lee el...they really shouldn't give her such a hard time. And all this rumour mongering. 

We are on this ship cos they are a cute couple but again ultimately if they choose other partners.....That's really their call and nothing for us to feel upset about. 

And I hope that we don't become haters either... 

Keep calm n ship on!!!

Glad to hear that they shut down the rumours....

Feel sad that she felt pressured to unfollow him. 

• Like 6
  • Insightful 1
  • Thanks 1

@mushforbrains Congratulations on being post no. 1000 in this thread!!! *drumroll*

Now that the baseless rumours have been put to rest, let's celebrate the happy stuff. Hope this ship always sails in peaceful waters with level-headed fans who wish for the best for both of them together and individually.

tumblr_psoxgcDsA31y42yz7o9_250.giftumblr_psoxgcDsA31y42yz7o3_250.gif

Credit for gifs: https://parano1d.tumblr.com/tagged/her-private-life

• Like 5
  • Love 3

Even as people ship LaBit, we should respect their choice of friends, and most shippers here seem rational, so that's a good thing. Lee El is Kim Jae-wook's good friend, and we should respect that. Whatever relationship they have in private is none of our business. I feel bad for Lee El that she feels pressured to unfollow Kim Jae-wook on Instagram. It's a pity some people had to go create trouble for them. I don't understand how these people can even think such actions are right.

• Like 9

Hi everyone, i’m from HPL and KJW forum as well, i see some familiar accounts here so decided to join this forum too:smile:

I’m one of labit shipper, but beside that i’m a fan of actor KJW and actress PMY.

I respect their private life to the fullest.

As a shipper, I do feel relieved that he and his agency took a firm action on denying the rumor.

I just hope that this doesn’t get in the way of their career and future projects especially because he seems to be one of hotest star right now.

• Like 6