[OFFICIAL] Kim Jae Wook ❤️ Park Min Young [MinJae] ❀ Ryan ❤️ Deok Mi the "LaBit" Couple

Harlene118

5 hours ago, lighthearted said:

Obviously their IG were not posted accidentally. We can say "coincidences" if it happens a couple of times during 1 year (as before HPL). But when it happened 6 times in less than 1month (KJW has posted 8 times since 1st June), there is no coincidences :joy:. Or else we would reluctantly say that  from 1st to 26th june 2019, most of their ig updates were "coincidentally" posted on the same day.  PMY is not a freshman in Kbiz. If she had wanted to avoid annoying rumors, she wouldn't have posted her IG updates  on the same day with KJW after the second coincidence which triggered the shippers' world. 

So, possible abilities :

they must be trolling shippers because they have nothing to do. 

- they are trying to send a message to fans and inviting us to their ship. 

Whatever happens, let them enjoy their game because they seem to be very excited with it. I'm really happy to see what is going on between our Labit couple. 

Yes I believe coincidence not lead to call as a fate at all.

I am trying to logic what they did, and the most acceptable answer is just yes they try to give us clues. And I really want to believe your bold part explanation (also Im telling my heart to be tough no matter what the real is LOL)

@jaemin kimpark do you know when exactly CEO Soop following PMY insta? It will be amazing if he did it at these latest weeks. :rolleyes:

Spoiler

I saw on instagram those “neighbor shippers” always mocking us for what we delulu. Looks like  most of them are toxic ppl. Pity them for what they feel. And lets just spread love here :wub:

• Like 2

I am not officially a shipper of any PMY's numerous ships but I can say that this ship is among the calmest one despite a new ship status where the scorching hot drama recently ended. As shippers, people can only guessing or speculating based upon whatever the so called "clues" given out by the OTP or by the "stalkers or detectives" or even by gossip media or delulu state of mind, so we can't be 100% sure that the guesses or speculates hit the nail on the head. Because of that NO shippers should be over confidence that their ship is sailing whether submarine or luxury cruise mode. Shippers should be realistic that there is a possibility that all those so called "coincidences", "clues" or whatever is that are just plain nothing.

Can you imagine those mocker's face when time come and PMY proven to be dating another person NOT of their ship after all of the brouhaha, yadda yadda, jingle bells all the way of over confidence??? :skull: So I am happy that at least here and Healer ship are the peaceful ones, both ships shipping peacefully without the need to step upon another people to escalated themselves....Because like it or not,  PMY can be dating PSJ, KJW, JCM, LMH, Park BoGum, GongYoo or even Donald Trump, Jokowi, Duterte or Trudeau....No one really knows until she announces it herself....

Thank you for shipping peacefully and happily.....:heart:

• Like 5
  • LOL 4

1 hour ago, jaeuckismylife said:

Yes I believe coincidence not lead to call as a fate at all.

I am trying to logic what they did, and the most acceptable answer is just yes they try to give us clues. And I really want to believe your bold part explanation (also Im telling my heart to be tough no matter what the real is LOL)

@jaemin kimpark do you know when exactly CEO Soop following PMY insta? It will be amazing if he did it at these latest weeks. :rolleyes:

Hide contents

I saw on instagram those “neighbor shippers” always mocking us for what we delulu. Looks like  most of them are toxic ppl. Pity them for what they feel. And lets just spread love here :wub:

I don't know exactly when.. but I think its happen long time ago.. no in these latest weeks..:D

Those "neighbor shippers" just a shipper, some of them not even PMY fans, and most of them doesn't even watch HPL..

if they are PMY fans, they must be support HPL, they even mocking KJW.. they really rude..

I agree With You.. let just spread love here...:wub:

• Like 1
  • Love 2

Now...I know they are trolling us....too many pple counting down on their IG...but hey if we make them laugh.....and have fun...why not....am totally happy seeing more of their pics:w00t::blink:

but don’t get his title 

butt...paris? What’s the Hangul...inception...any one can explain that to me?

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, mushforbrains said:

Now...I know they are trolling us....too many pple counting down on their IG...but hey if we make them laugh.....and have fun...why not....am totally happy seeing more of their pics:w00t::blink:

but don’t get his title 

butt...paris? What’s the Hangul...inception...any one can explain that to me?

It means Paris in French pronunciation. So he used Korean to form Paris in French pronunciation. (:

• Like 4

Now that everyone's back... expect it'll all go silent unless there's a CF/ pictorial to promote. 

It must be tough... seeing the recent airport pics .... do they usually get caught like this at airports apart the more official airport appearances with airport fashion?

• Like 1

Guys, what's with the couple ring news? Lee Ei and our Jae wook?! I can't handle this... :( I want to be matured and just mind my own life. Actually, what I feel right now is kinda freaky, usually not like this, but I really want him to be single, so that he can miggle.. of course with our PMY... huhuhu :( will my ship sink soooo soon?