[OFFICIAL] Kim Jae Wook ❤️ Park Min Young [MinJae] ❀ Ryan ❤️ Deok Mi the "LaBit" Couple

Harlene118

Seeing all the snippets posted by @jaemin kimpark , I think KJW is worth our stupidity to require for the birth of human cloning. :joy:
I guess even if he had full of poisson on his lips (especially in MTG's video), I would steal a kiss from him without hesitation. No surprise when PMY asked "Leon where are you" for one more kiss :D. 

It is no doubt in my mind that he is my N°1 favorite actor in Asia. Hope he'll be happy in love, no matter with PMY or Lee El or anyone. I just love to see he lives his life to the fullest and see him again and again on screen. 

• Like 1
  • LOL 3
  • Love 2

Hi All, 

Im a silent lurker and love reading all your delulu! I love Labit couple so much! 

Btw, has anyone posted about this https://namesns.com/m/entertainer/rank_list.html?cate=2&cate2=1&gender=1

Theres a voting going on this website and we can vote for them as best couple 2019 and best drama too. Not sure of anyone posted already. Sorry if i broke any rules, this is my 1st time posting. 

Anyways, i saw this frm @meileeyim insta. She does amazing artwork on Labit couple 

• Like 6

11 hours ago, Eeveeta said:

THE DELETED POST BY LEE EL THAT HATERS OF THIS SHIP SAID TO BE THE SAME AS KJW POST IS NOT THE SAME. 

2019-06-17-13-41-23.jpg

What about LE update of food picture that said it’s KJW hand on it? Please share if you have it

13 hours ago, Eeveeta said:

THE DELETED POST BY LEE EL THAT HATERS OF THIS SHIP SAID TO BE THE SAME AS KJW POST IS NOT THE SAME. 

This picture of KJW on latest IG update was for photoshoot. His stylist shared a short video he was doing photoshoot at this place. Maybe we will get HPL post drama interview soon from him. KJW is a very private person so i believe if he has a partner, she should respect his way of life. Lee El looks very active with IG like she almost updates everyday and last year she shamelessly shared his picture while resting at backstage and apologized to him. By this fact i'm firmly sure they are mere friends.

@jaeuckismylife I saw it but it looked not KJW. The man on picture had different figure with him. She might delete it because recently people wrote KJW name. A private person like him would be very careful with personal things like this which makes me think such dating picture wouldn't be shared to public in the first place by his girlfriend if the man on picture was him.          

• Like 3
  • Insightful 1

So she went to LA to let go DM and come back to reality - in GOLD, with golden aura around. More than happy to see her updated status :love:

I remember the only time she mentionned  someone as Lion in real life is on our saja's birthday status: Happy birthday Ryan + a Lion emoji. :tounge_xd::heart:

We are no longer in Spring but love scents the summer's fresh air. 

• Like 6

On 6/14/2019 at 9:46 PM, mushforbrains said:

Truly autographed or printed I wonder??if autographed....might splurge

On 6/14/2019 at 9:48 PM, sushilicious said:

It looks legit to me lol. But of cause, i don't have it physically so i can't really actually determine. But might be printed, cause it's signed on everything. Like the cards as well.

It's printed...

I have the OST album...very cute :wub:

• Like 2